Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594523 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Ibime would never in a thousand years be able to match me.
In the American Politics thread where you quoted that from, ask and you'd be told when I am around is when Ibime calms down.

Here's my rebuttal to the quote of Ibime's statement:

Never in a thousand years have I been bested on this forum in a back-and-forth.

May your bladder continue to leak its content every time your eyelids close! smiley

All what you said were nonsense, why Liking and sharing the post with your other alts accounts?

Insecured pleb, Ibime schooled you, foh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

[img]https://media3./media/QkR0NS30aawH6/200.gif[/img]

Hull616 is one of the coolest names on NL...try again
Yeah. Just like the juvenile irritants on Facebook whose names are something in the line of Itz FlexyJoeBeePumpingCool AintGotNoTime Joey think such names are cool.
You might as well name yourself Scooby-Doo. Actually, you are a dog so Scooby-Doo would be fitting.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol...Cry.
cry over what?
I am topping the table while Barcelona is bottoming
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Virus it is stupid of you to use "we" when you are referring to yourself.

Don't be stupid, please.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Beicase it's a crime to support Manchester United and have other favorites...

Carry your small pikin talk comot for my mentions...

E pain am grin

I go mention you again when next barka travels to Germany, e go choke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Beicase it's a crime to support Manchester United and have other favorites...

Carry your small pikin talk comot for my mentions...
you cant serve two masters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

E pain am grin

I go mention you again when next barka travels to Germany, e go choke
At least you have a job to do when next Barca travel to Germany...Happy for you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
DissTroy:

Yeah. Just like the juvenile irritants on Facebook whose names are something in the line of Itz FlexyJoeBeePumpingCool AintGotNoTime Joey think such names are cool.
You might as well name yourself Scooby-Doo. Actually, you are a dog so Scooby-Doo would be fitting.
[/s] rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
you cant serve two masters
Says TheHulk616 the professor...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
At least you have a job to do when next Barca travel to Germany...Happy for you...

Who does not know that joblessness is his vocation?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Virus it is stupid of you to use "we" when you are referring to yourself.

Don't be stupid, please.

Multiple personality undecided hulk and Bruce
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Your name is literally Diss Troy, guy grin grin grin please stop making me laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Says TheHulk616 the professor...
it is stated in the Holy bible and the laws of physics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
cry over what?
I am topping the table while Barcelona is bottoming
The league trophy is won in October...You got jokes son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Decent first half!

But we need to control that midfield more. We lost control of it in some phases of the first half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Who does not know that joblessness is his vocation?
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
The league trophy is won in October...You got jokes son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Decent first half!

But we need to control that midfield more. We lost control of it in some phases of the first half.
good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:

2023 is by the corner, you can start campaigning for a third Tenure for buhari

Lame BMC crew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Lame BMC crew
You went digging?

Typical of the kid you are...You're stuck in 2015, why not try 2017, 2018 or thereabout?

You are living in my past...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Lame BMC crew
You're too creepy, guy!!

You hunt around NL and every other places, trying to know what other comments people are posting and what they're talking about, so you can use it against them. Shadowing people and tracking every move sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

All what you said were nonsense, why Liking and sharing the post with your other alts accounts?

Insecured pleb, Ibime schooled you, foh

I understand swarming as a diversionary tactic.

Here's your game plan:

I am pummeling you hard so you, out of nowhere, tag Ibime who you don't know but reckon he's an adversary of mine in the hopes that he'd quote me then you can slither into the shadows to take light punches and when he leaves, you can twist the narrative to claim a non-existent victory.

You can no longer defend yourself. You are a bedwetter who still lives with his parents, and you can't deny this.

There's just a small problem: I understand swarming.
Like Messi, I can take on multiple adversaries at the same time and bully them into submission, making for goal highlights.

Like Messi, I'm focusing on you in particular. Something like Jereme Boateng. What I'm doing to you would be highlighted for years to come as an example of what happens to irritants on the internet.

About bedwetting: Where would you sleep tonight? Your mat isn't dry yet and your parents have barred you from sleeping on their chairs. That should be your main concern as it would soon be midnight.

Or you are passing time on the internet, hoping for the mat to dry? That explains it.

May your eye sockets be gorged out 44 times by blackflies!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
We need a near-perfect 2nd half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
DissTroy:

I understand swarming as a diversionary tactic.

Here's your game plan:

I am pummeling you hard so you, out of nowhere, tag Ibime who you don't know but reckon he's an adversary of mine in the hopes that he'd quote me then you can slither into the shadows to take light punches and when he leaves, you can twist the narrative to claim a non-existent victory.

You can no longer defend yourself. You are a bedwetter who still lives with his parents, and you can't deny this.

There's just a small problem: I understand swarming.
Like Messi, I can take on multiple adversaries at the same time and bully them into submission, making for goal highlights.

Like Messi, I'm focusing on you in particular. Something like Jereme Boateng. What I'm doing to you would be highlighted for years to come as an example of what happens to irritants on the internet.

About bedwetting: Where would you sleep tonight? Your mat isn't dry yet and your parents have barred you from sleeping on their chairs. That should be your main concern as it would soon be midnight.

Or you are passing time on the internet, hoping for the mat to dry? That explains it.

May your eye sockets be gorged out 44 times by blackflies!
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
You went digging?

Typical of the kid you are...You're stuck in 2015, why not try 2017, 2018 or thereabout?

That comment of his gives away his baseness and primordial lack of societal order and system of governance.

It is in their blood.

What has Buhari got to do with this?

Una senselessness na follow come.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You're too creepy, guy!!

You hunt around NL and every other places, trying to know what other comments people are posting and what they're talking about, so you can use it against them. Shadowing people and tracking every move sad sad
He is a child...

In 2015 I supported PMB over GEJ and rightly so but in 2019, I opted for Sowore...Let him keep digging, he'll be disappointed...

I'm thinking of my trip up Cross River North tomorrow for work, a kid is living my past...He will grow up with time and more responsibilities...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a child...

In 2015 I supported PMB over GEJ and rightly so but in 2019, I opted for Sowore...Let him keep digging, he'll be disappointed...

I'm thinking of my trip up Cross River North tomorrow for work, a kid is living my past...He will grow up with time and more responsibilities...
you just displayed your secret identity to the public. Only kids do that. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a child...

...of hate!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a child...

so how do you pay for your wrong decisions in the past?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
You went digging?

Once a buharist, always a buharist, I don’t expect you to be smarter than your leader grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
No energy in the midfield!!

We're losing all second ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a child...

Lol Commission for shalaye abeg keep quiet I guess your trip is go to an convince people there that buhari is the right man for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Awesome01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.