Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623566 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Are you married?

aRe YoU mArRiEd?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
FergieRaww:

Ah dey tell you.. that his take sound so dense ehnn

so if some bachelor on our sports thread manages to get a family he should abruptly quit the sports section ?! cheesy grin ... Omo that cap weak me gan!

This one is even mild, there are some takes he will just make here from out of the blue you'll be asking yourself if this person is normal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Devvy4:
10 points above your ass
enjoy your trophy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

This one is even mild, there are some takes he will just make here from out of the blue you'll be asking yourself if this person is normal
You're always over-protective of these your Real Madrid fan comrades. Always doing like some big brother. Someone cannot roughen them up little every once in a while without you whining all about it. angry

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gone are the days where the only place we feared was Anoeta grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Xavi will start training on Monday with:

- 11 players out with injuries
- no international players
- no pre-season
- danger of not making it through the Champions League group
- Barça 9th in La Liga
- a lower salary than at Al Sadd
- no signings
- the club in financial ruin.

God have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2021
jonsnow92:
Xavi will start training on Monday with:

- 11 players out with injuries
- no international players
- no pre-season
- danger of not making it through the Champions League group
- Barça 9th in La Liga
- a lower salary than at Al Sadd
- no signings
- the club in financial ruin.

God have mercy.

And many Cules bashing him from next year or December even grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You're always over-protective of these your Real Madrid fan comrades. Always doing like some big brother. Someone cannot roughen them up little every once in a while without you whining all about it. angry

Lol, did you just say roughen them up? grin grin abi na them go even roughen you up...na you I dey save from them and yourself o

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2021
onuwaje:
Gone are the days where the only place we feared was Anoeta grin

You bringing back memories bro. Anoeta those years.

Anoeta in 2015 was the catalyst for Luis Enrique's eventual exit from Barca after benching Messi in that game and we lost. It became the point of no return for Enrique as the trust between the fans & board and him was irrevocably damaged even though he won the treble for Barca.

I think it still hurts Enrique that he was not accorded a similar level of respect Guardiola enjoyed despite winning the treble as well.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dead Club grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
This Real Sociedad team can play o. Omo, see the way they're spraying passes across the pitch with utmost confidence and maturity.

Worthy leaders. wink

Shocking that there only loss this season came against us grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
This Real Sociedad team can play o. Omo, see the way they're spraying passes across the pitch with utmost confidence and maturity.

Worthy leaders. wink

Shocking that there only loss this season came against us grin shocked

It's a shame truly and they're top of the table while... lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
FergieRaww:

It's a shame truly and they're top of the table while... lipsrsealed cheesy
That's football for you bro. Everything can change suddenly.

While they progressed from that day, we regressed.

Injury to our key players have been a devastating blow after another devastating blow.

We can't seem to catch a single break.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is Mr When-The-Going-Is-Good aka Patrickmuf

L’s everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mr lotto ran to Argentina in order to avoid facing those farm defenders right??

Anyways, he that fights and runs away will live to fight another day

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Devvy4:
Mr lotto ran to Argentina in order to avoid facing those farm defenders right??

Anyways, he that fights and runs away will live to fight another day

Lol... Mr Lotto grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Virus99:

Wait what does his son have to do with this discussion ?

Is this how lowly your life is ?? Lacking any form of common decency ??

Mtcheeew.

Topmaike007 pls ignore the fishbrain

The nerve of Anini to sit on the jury of any trial!

Who are you to question anyone's decency, more so on this thread?! If you had any form of decency, you'd have deactivated this account like you deactivated the AbiodunAlasa account and jump off a cliff.

You, Virus99, an unrepentant scammer who was tricking Nairalanders to recharge your phone worth thousands of naira from their GTBank accounts, conning with investment scams and caught pants down impersonating a Bangladeshi web developer on this very same thread has the nerve to try to question anyone's decency?!

Worthless sociopathic conman!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
DissTroy:

The nerve of Anini to sit on the jury of any trial!

Who are you to question anyone's decency, more so on this thread?! If you had any form of decency, you'd have deactivated this account like you deactivated the AbiodunAlasa account and jump off a cliff.

You, Virus99, an unrepentant scammer who was tricking Nairalanders to recharge your phone worth thousands of naira from their GTBank accounts, conning with investment scams and caught pants down impersonating a Bangladeshi web developer on this very same thread has the nerve to try to question anyone's decency?!

Worthless sociopathic conman!

This old baby again switching accounts to comment early momo while people are busy with their life grin

Like I have said before here tho if they born your hushpuppi father well post that your picture again grin

Why's is it so hard for you to do it now as you have always claimed that you can post your handles grin grin grin

I guess you're also on my Twitter yesterday liking and retweeting my giant strides

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
So, there's ever going to be a time in life when people would complain that Messi is giving more to his country team than his club?

Wow. Just Wow

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Virus99:

This old baby again switching accounts to comment early momo while people are busy with their life grin

Like I have said before here tho if they born your hushpuppi father well post that your picture again grin

Why's is it so hard for you to do it now as you have always claimed that you can post your handles grin grin grin

I guess you're also on my Twitter yesterday liking and retweeting my giant strides

You have dealt with that pleb to the extent that he’s always thinking of you

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Devvy4:

You have dealt with that pleb to the extent that he’s always thinking of you

As in ehn grin

Using one monicker to do his sleep over on people's profile and his other monicker to comment and rile up his fellow fishbrain Cules here.

He literally sleep and wake up in my Nairaland profile.
Iam sure he does same for my profile on Facebook and Twitter. But those place are way out of his league.
He only display his menopause brain here on a faceless forum.

I will continue to be his nemesis tho. It is fun

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Xavi is unveiled. May he last

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi get mind ooh

He see this kain team, e still come!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
nihilistjnr:

If they born you well go to United thread and repeat this

Anything wey you see take am like that. grin
Shey dem go beat me ni grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Newcastle offers 55m for Marc Andre Ter Stegen

©SkySports
Stegen wey stingy Bayern dey offer 80m some years back for, Chai, The way this guy has regressed ehn, I won't be surprised if Xavi plays Neto in some games
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
So, there's ever going to be a time in life when people would complain that Messi is giving more to his country team than his club?

Wow. Just Wow

grin cheesy grin

Anything to criticize Messi.

Shameless lots.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Virus99:

As in ehn grin

Using one monicker to do his sleep over on people's profile and his other monicker to comment and rile up his fellow fishbrain Cules here.

He literally sleep and wake up in my Nairaland profile.
Iam sure he does same for my profile on Facebook and Twitter. But those place are way out of his league.
He only display his menopause brain here on a faceless forum.

I will continue to be his nemesis tho. It is fun

That dumbo is scared of quoting me, but he’ll make reference to the posts I make here, or he’ll wait till someone quotes me then he’ll quickly reply that person

That guy is suffering from a serious mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
An in form espanyol in the Catalan derby followed by a must win UCL encounter against benfica with injuries here and there immediately after the international break, It doesn't get any crazier than this, Bienvenido Xavi Hernandez

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m), itspreshh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.