Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,961 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4659441 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

The way I'm anticipating the Espanyol derby like KILODE.

E pain me say I no watch our last yeye match sha. That Anoeta na curse sha.
E good as you no watch am sef, Ter stegen's mistake for the first goal and aspas's god tier left footed equalizer for wound your eyes, Meanwhile we might still see ansu this year

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2021/11/8/22768888/barcelonas-ansu-fati-tipped-to-miss-4-6-weeks-with-latest-injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Even Pep show.

Baba wey don book appointment since the day before yesterday. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

E good as you no watch am sef, Ter stegen's mistake for the first goal and aspas's god tier left footed equalizer for wound your eyes, Meanwhile we might still see ansu this year

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2021/11/8/22768888/barcelonas-ansu-fati-tipped-to-miss-4-6-weeks-with-latest-injury

That Aspas goal mad oo.

Ter Stegen don worse I swear. This is why I say make players dey chop bench regularly. The way some players feel at home, be like say them no get competition.

Abeg who get Dembouz update. I hope say na like 3 weeks. Meanwhile Xavi still one get another winger for winter. Baba love to play with wings.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

That Aspas goal mad oo.

Ter Stegen don worse I swear. This is why I say make players dey chop bench regularly. The way some players feel at home, be like say them no get competition.

Abeg who get Dembouz update. I hope say na like 3 weeks. Meanwhile Xavi still one get another winger for winter. Baba love to play with wings.

Xavi is banking on Dembouz o. Man has been hyping the guy as one of the best if kept fit.

Dembouz go day okay soon. Him latest no too hard

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Xavi is banking on Dembouz o. Man has been saying hyping the guy as one of the best if kept fit.

Dembouz go day okay soon. Him latest no too hard
Yea I heard he loves Dembouz. But still I continue to hear reports of him wanting another out and out Winger. Maybe as back up. Cos it seems Xavi's main style of play is with wingers.

Reason for the Coman rumors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

Yea I heard he loves Dembouz. But still I continue to hear reports of him wanting another out and out Winger. Maybe as back up. Cos it seems Xavi's main style of play is with wingers.

Reason for the Coman rumors.

Coman!!! Hmm, make I no talk yet sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Coman!!! Hmm, make I no talk yet sha

Lol, make we dey look sha. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
God this is the useless team baba Xavi is going to coach.

John 3:16
Jesus Wept

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibunkun1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Devvy4:
Welcome to La liga, Ole Gooner Xavi grin grin

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Virus99:
God this is the useless team baba Xavi is going to coach.

John 3:16
Jesus Wept

Jesus wept ke?

For which Bible biko

Modified: Shit. No vex abeg. I no no say na you I quote.

Ewela iwe

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let the cleansing begin!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fvvk yeah.... Finally something to work with.

These w@nkers have fvbked us for far too long. angry
Way to go Xavi. The first good move of many to come. Here's a man with vision.

At least, not only the coach and players are the problem. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ole gooner Xavi... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
By this time next month OGX(Ole Gonner Xavi) and his boys would have been torn, battered and ripped to shreds by Lewy & co right there in Germany.

I’ll definitely come back to this post. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
obonujoker:
Ole gooner Xavi... grin grin grin

Stop the disrespect. Ole is just another team player for una turn coach.

Xavi na footballing legend. He even has better stat than Ole did while with Molde.

No day compare death and life again. You hear? Okay, run along, sir.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:
Fvvk yeah.... Finally something to work with.

These w@nkers have fvbked us for far too long. angry
Way to go Xavi. The first good move of many to come. Here's a man with vision.

At least, not only the coach and players are the problem. angry

E day evident na. Those people were definitely doing something wrong. Kinda funny how they still had a job until now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

E day evident na. Those people were definitely doing something wrong. Kinda funny how they still had a job until now.

I swear, I dey surprise how they kept their jobs. Na them I go first sack sef before Koeman.

Imagine players coming back from injury only to go back the next week.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear, I dey surprise how they kept their jobs. Na them I go first sack sef before Koeman.

Imagine players coming back from injury only to go back the next week.

E really get as e be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
So Xavi was approached by the Brazil Football Federation to take over from Tite but turned it down.

Seem there's something they did saw with him that goes beyond not coaching an elite club in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:
So Xavi was approached by the Brazil Football Federation to take over from Tite but turned it down.

Seem there's something they did saw with him that goes beyond not coaching an elite club in Europe.

An old news BTW.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2021
I missed it, anyway!!

temi1290:

An old news BTW.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xavi reinstates Munill, another trusted physiotherapist

Jaume Munill will leave the futsal team to return to the first football team hand in hand at the request of the Egarense coach

Munill had already arrived from the time of Pep Guardiola and remained in the first team of Barcelona until the phase of Ernesto Valverde . Subsequently, he was transferred to the futsal section of the club, where he has been working since 2020.

Xavi has known Munill from his time as a player and he was one of his trusted physiotherapists, as well as having a very good personal relationship. That is why in the remodeling stage of the medical team and given the critical situation that the Barça team is experiencing with injuries, he asked Munill to rejoin the first team. In fact, the new physiotherapist will already work this Tuesday in Xavi's first training session.

©WorkInAction

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dembélé, excited after listening to Xavi

The Frenchman is convinced that the new Barça coach can be key to helping him succeed in his career

Xavi Hernández wants to recover the best version of Ousmane Dembélé, and directly make him the best player in the world in his position. The Barça coach expressed this at his press conference to introduce him as the new Barça coach. "His renewal is a priority for me," he said. The French forward heard Xavi's words and was delighted.

According to Cadena Cope, Dembélé is convinced that Xavi can be key in his career to help him succeed. What's more, the French international attacker has not found a benchmark on the bench to help him grow since he coincided with Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund and after listening to Xavi, he only thinks, according to Cope, about meeting him and working with him.

It should be remembered that when asked about the continuity of Ousmane, Xavi was full of praise. "Yes," he replied as to whether it had to be renewed. "For me Dembélé can be the best player in the world in his position. But you have to work with him and demand it. It depends on him, on his mentality, on his injuries and performances. For me he owns his renewal." The Frenchman knows that he will have to work, said the technician at a press conference, but he is eager to face this new challenge.

®Let'sDoIt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Dembélé, excited after listening to Xavi

The Frenchman is convinced that the new Barça coach can be key to helping him succeed in his career

Xavi Hernández wants to recover the best version of Ousmane Dembélé, and directly make him the best player in the world in his position. The Barça coach expressed this at his press conference to introduce him as the new Barça coach. "His renewal is a priority for me," he said. The French forward heard Xavi's words and was delighted.

According to Cadena Cope, Dembélé is convinced that Xavi can be key in his career to help him succeed. What's more, the French international attacker has not found a benchmark on the bench to help him grow since he coincided with Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund and after listening to Xavi, he only thinks, according to Cope, about meeting him and working with him.

It should be remembered that when asked about the continuity of Ousmane, Xavi was full of praise. "Yes," he replied as to whether it had to be renewed. "For me Dembélé can be the best player in the world in his position. But you have to work with him and demand it. It depends on him, on his mentality, on his injuries and performances. For me he owns his renewal." The Frenchman knows that he will have to work, said the technician at a press conference, but he is eager to face this new challenge.

®Let'sDoIt.
Dembele should goan sidan.

Someone that can hardly play 10 straight matches.
Building a new team with Dembele as a major player would be counter-productive.

Times when we need him, he's unavailable

Xavi should either bench him or sell him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
ddippset:

Lol. What can we say? We best use what we have.... FOR NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
ddippset:

A top, elite footballer that cannot stay fit. Is that one an elite? He owes a big responsibility to himself and the football club to always stay fit. Dembele cannot do that. Building a team around him is simply an exercise in futility.

4 years and almost 100 games missed already when Ronaldo missed only about 60 games in almost 20 yrs. This is called fitness. This is the kind of players you build a team around.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello everyone

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PDemercado(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Barcelona needs some serious help, i hope xavi can save them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Guadiola loves Barcelona too much.
I saw one of this opera mini News update about Guadiola working secretly to take some Manchester city's players to Barcelona to help xavi. And i am talking about top Manchester city players.

I think Guadiola might become the president of Barcelona someday.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. What can we say? We best use what we have.... FOR NOW!!
grin

Yeah quite right..

But the problem is; we have not been able to use him.

Like JP said, a talented footballer who can't stay fit is a liability.

One who cannot guarantee 35 out of 50 games a season is a waste!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
OhBritannia:
Guadiola loves Barcelona too much.
I saw one of this opera mini News update about Guadiola working secretly to take some Manchester city's players to Barcelona to help xavi. And i am talking about top Manchester city players.

I think Guadiola might become the president of Barcelona someday.

It's no secret bro. He literally said it during the post-interview that Barcelona would be a great place for any player of his that Barca are interested in taking.

He was ready to let go of sterlin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Yeah quite right..

But the problem is; we have not been able to use him.

Like JP said, a talented footballer who can't stay fit is a liability.

One who cannot guarantee 35 out of 50 games a season is a waste!

He's definitely not glass. Let's see how well Xavi manages him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.