Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,331 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4659912 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
B4 barka fans start saying it, let me say it first

#XaviOut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
ddippset:
Xavi get mind ooh

He see this kain team, e still come!

Honestly, I still no no wetin he see for the team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Only this past weekend,
Celta Vigo came back
Deportivo Alaves came back
Valencia came back
Mallorca came back, All of them in injury time
And some epl fanboys would come as usual to be yarning unsieved dust that la Liga is a farmers league, Well the departure of those big two also led to the competitiveness sha

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Only this past weekend,
Celta Vigo came back
Deportivo Alaves came back
Valencia came back
Mallorca came back, All of them in injury time
And some epl fanboys would come as usual to be yarning unsieved dust that la Liga is a farmers league, Well the departure of those big two also led to the competitiveness sha

English media get hype, normally. Besides, the issue of language being a barrier isn't an issue there.

The competitive atmosphere in Laliga is becoming really great nowadays, anyway. Nothing to get bored over.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omo if we no get money for haaland, make we face that dusan vlahovic boy in Florence abeg, That boy head hawt, He has chased jovic away from the Serbian starting lineup, Im not too convinced in that Karim adeyemi boy in Salzburg and the competition is too much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Stegen wey stingy Bayern dey offer 80m some years back for, Chai, The way this guy has regressed ehn, I won't be surprised if Xavi plays Neto in some games

Make e abeg stop the guy small. I cannot convincingly remember a match he didn't make one costly mistake to worry us. Worse still, he's quick to tender an apology, lengthy ones sef, and promising to be better at every point given. Yet, there's no improvement. Make e day go abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

English media get hype, normally. Besides, the issue of language being a barrier isn't an issue there.

The competitive atmosphere in Laliga is becoming really great nowadays, anyway. Nothing to get bored over.
For sure, Reason why in South America la Liga rules, Barcelona and real seem to have the biggest fanbases there due to their more latin spread languages there and most of their exports playing in Spain alongside Italy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Omo if we no get money for haaland, make we face that dusan vlahovic boy in Florence abeg, That boy head hawt, He has chased jovic away from the Serbian starting lineup, Im not too convinced in that Karim adeyemi boy in Salzburg and the competition is too much

Adeyemi to me is just a now-now hype. Nothing really extraordinary, except for a young lad who's the heat of the moment.

Read that our scouts are eyeing one Cedric from the Chinese league

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

For sure, Reason why in South America la Liga rules, Barcelona and real seem to have the biggest fanbases there due to their more latin spread languages there and most of their exports playing in Spain alongside Italy

Right. But compared to the large populace that have English as a general language and of course, the HYPE.... You'll see it's not really much to hold in to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Adeyemi to me is just a now-now hype. Nothing really extraordinary, except for a young lad who's the hear of the moment.

Read that our scouts are eyeing one Cedric from the Chinese league
That guy's shooting accuracy isn't too great for a striker though he's young though but I've been keeping an eye on the lad ever since haaland left for Dortmund, his style of play resembles a supporting striker/winger than an actual striker
But wait fess, how the modafùckin hell did we allow falcao to pass us by and we got luukmon to come over? Well koeman is gone now so make I holdup my blame towards him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
ddippset:
Xavi get mind ooh

He see this kain team, e still come!
I'm so proud and scared at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That guy's shooting accuracy isn't too great for a striker though he's young though but I've been keeping an eye on the lad ever since haaland left for Dortmund, his style of play resembles a supporting striker/winger than an actual striker
But wait fess, how the modafùckin hell did we allow falcao to pass us by and we got luukmon to come over? Well koeman is gone now so make I holdup my blame towards him

Our LegEND say Luukmon better pass Neymae for Air balls. How you except say Falcao go come?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Has always been competitive, Barcelona and Madrid were just too good making other teams look ordinary, reason why they find it hard to beat atm, Sevilla Villarreal and the likes expect recently that there's been a decline in teams quality.

If Barcelona and Madrid were to play in EPL,they would make other teams look ordinary too,it's no coincidence that we have a 16/16 record in european finals plus many other records by la Liga teams,damn, Sevilla even did a b2b2b, they are chasing shadows mehn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
temi1290:

Has always been competitive, Barcelona and Madrid were just too good making other teams look ordinary, reason why they find it hard to beat atm, Sevilla Villarreal and the likes expect recently that there's been a decline in teams quality.

If Barcelona and Madrid were to play in EPL,they would make other teams look ordinary too,it's no coincidence that we have a 16/16 record in european finals plus many other records by la Liga teams,damn, Sevilla even did a b2b2b, they are chasing shadows mehn.
I highly agree with this assertion, A league where some of the EPLs top performers come and struggle in, Like firstborn said the language barrier plays a huge problem especially in terms of revenue

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Our LegEND say Luukmon better pass Neymae for Air balls. How you except say Falcao go come?
He no also tell us he sabi miss open nets pass Neymar too, Clown, Omo I dey fear for Xavi mehn, We are 6 points off the fourth spot and na atletico dey there grin, Make this international break sha do quick comot jor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Spoken like a Man of Authority and clearly knows what he wants.. ..

May His Reign be Blessed.

https://barcauniversal.com/xavi-talks-pep-comparisons-dembele-transfer-plans-tactics-injury-concerns-at-barcelona-presentation/

Check out this article and see positive Mentality. ↑↑
Not that as$wipe Konman who's quick to instill negativity and hopelessness. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I highly agree with this assertion, A league where some of the EPLs top performers come and struggle in, Like firstborn said the language barrier plays a huge problem especially in terms of revenue

That revenue you mentioned is just about the only thing they have over la liga.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He no also tell us he sabi miss open nets pass Neymar too, Clown, Omo I dey fear for Xavi mehn, We are 6 points off the fourth spot and na atletico dey there grin, Make this international break sha do quick comot jor

The way I'm anticipating the Espanyol derby like KILODE.

E pain me say I no watch our last yeye match sha. That Anoeta na curse sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Welcome Xavi...time to shake the world!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
temi1290:

Na true sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Koeman na baba weyrey. The man finish us... No be small

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
GuiseppeO:
Welcome Xavi...time to shake the world!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Welcome to La liga, Ole Gooner Xavi grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one wey Baba no mention Pedri like dis....

During one of last week's interview, Baba said he will be trusting the youth players a lot — La Masia.
Xavi even said at times joining Barca at 17/18 year old is kinda difficult for some lads to adapt. And some needs 1-2 years to fully grasp the philosophy.

This things dey smell like Pedri role go reduce.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:
This one wey Baba no mention Pedri like dis....

During one of last week's interview, Baba said he will be trusting the youth players a lot — La Masia.
Xavi even said at times joining Barca at 17/18 year old is kinda difficult for some lads to adapt. And some needs 1-2 years to fully grasp the philosophy.

This things dey smell like Pedri role go reduce.

If we go talk true, shay Pedri no too small to day get all those minutes way he day get? That's one of the many reasons why I think despite Fati's exceptional brilliance, he doesn't have to feature in all matches. Imagine that Pedri played over 40 games as a starter last season and still went on to be the favorite for the Golden boy award.

He deserves rest and should learn too.

Even Nico ( oh, how I love that boy) and Gavi gats settle small.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
There's an interview where Xavi said he'd love to have Puig in his team. Criticized how he loves to move the ball very quickly which makes him prone to mistakes but said with the right tutoring, the boy would be great.

And in this last concluded match, I saw the truth in that... Puig is just too quick with the ball. While that might profit us in attacks, it'll so limit a gameplay where we want to dominate from the midfield.

Maybe, just maybe that was what Koeman couldn't fix with the guy. If yes, he had a valid point, even though he went to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
There's an interview where Xavi said he'd love to have Puig in his team. Criticized how he loves to move the ball very quickly which makes him prone to mistakes but said with the right tutoring, the boy would be great.

And in this last concluded match, I saw the truth in that... Puig is just too quick with the ball. While that might profit us in attacks, it'll so limit a gameplay where we want to dominate from the midfield.

Maybe, just maybe that was what Koeman couldn't fix with the guy. If yes, he had a valid point, even though he went to the extreme.

True. ..while I was Reminiscencing some things few days ago why Puig wasn't important to Koeman, I noticed this.

Puig doesn't hold the ball for too much. That's main reason why Gavi quickly rose up the ranks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

If we go talk true, shay Pedri no too small to day get all those minutes way he day get? That's one of the many reasons why I think despite Fati's exceptional brilliance, he doesn't have to feature in all matches. Imagine that Pedri played over 40 games as a starter last season and still went on to be the favorite for the Golden boy award.

He deserves rest and should learn too.

Even Nico ( oh, how I love that boy) and Gavi gats settle small.
You say wetin.... Me wey I dey use style happy say make Pedri rest.
The guy don overplay due to Koeman. Even Fati wey break records like say tomorrow no dey for Barca and Spanish team, him rise no reach Pedri own.

Abeg it's time for other players to develop. We need the squad depth and quality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi is unveiled. May he last
He is handsome

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

True. ..while I was Reminiscencing some things few days ago why Puig wasn't important to Koeman, I noticed this.

Puig doesn't hold the ball for too much. That's main reason why Gavi quickly rose up the ranks.

Yeah. And the funny thing is, his hold-up play is quite great. I have spent hours since that our last match watching sessions and match where we didn't play fast-paced games, even in the B team, and I was just surprised why he dwindled with that.

Despite that sha, we must commend his capacity to spot others quickly. He is daring too, but can't create spaces with the ball at his feet.

The would really be a good player but he needs to learn that there's more to always "charging"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

You say wetin.... Me wey I dey use style happy say make Pedri rest.
The guy don overplay due to Koeman. Even Fati wey break records like say tomorrow no dey for Barca and Spanish team, him rise no reach Pedri own.

Abeg it's time for other players to develop. We need the squad depth and quality.

Make Pedri do come back abeg. But make e no play.

As e be, the likes of Pjanic might stay one more season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even Pep show.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.