Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4659450 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) (4949) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg let this be true and manifest.
The levity and laxity for this club din too much. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:

These set of rules are good. Remember how Aguero complained that he resumed early for training as usually done in Man City, only to find Barca training complex locked till the training time.

Everybody must sit up and do their duty to the club. Somebody cannot go and surf, broke his foot, come to training and now claim the injury was from football training.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Initial gra gra (IGG) grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:

Na boarding school be this? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

what would they be doing when they arrive 1hour 30 minutes before training starts? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
usbcable:

what would they be doing when they arrive 1hour 30 minutes before training starts? grin grin grin

Morning assembly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Morning assembly grin grin grin

Even for schools or offices or military barracks none of such exists. This na pure fabrication. grin grin grin grin
they want to make Xavi look like one of a kind serious modafurka

na so he dey resume for Al Saad?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
WHO COULD TELL IT BETTER THAN A LEGENDARY FOOTBALL COMMENTATOR?

PEOPLE WHO SEE THE GAME MORE THAN EVERYBODY ELSE DOES?

Legendary commentator Peter Drury has given his own unique brilliant insight into the debate surrounding who is the greatest player out of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Drury's fascinating interview with Nana Aba Anamoah has been circulating on Twitter in recent days, and the man on the mic revealed that Messi has the edge in his eyes.

Peter Drury sums it up beautifully, Messi is different he's GOAT:goat: but Ronaldo is also an excellent athlete

But while Messi may be number one in the commentator's eyes, the iconic wordsmith was also full of praise for Ronaldo, who he dubbed as a "remarkable specimen of a human being."

"We've been fortunate to have careers running parallel of possibly the two greatest players there have ever been," he said in the interview, with the quotes published by GiveMeSport.

"And the interesting thing about them is that they are, while both brilliant, actually quite different."

"You know, Ronaldo's capacity for leaping and scoring with his head is phenomenal. I mean, he is an Olympic high-jumper and an Olympic sprinter.

"He delivers a cross, he scores with both sides and his head. He is brilliant, but if you asked me who I would want to watch if I had to watch one or the other every day for the rest of my life, I'd pick Messi."

Drury then clarified the reasoning behind his decision and added: "Because he appears to do what is impossible."

"He plays off his left foot, he almost doesn't need a right foot - mind you, he can score perfectly well with his right foot - but he weaves through spaces that don't exist. He's like a slippery eel."

"They can't get hold of him. He sort of defies physics."

"Ronaldo looks like an athlete, doesn't he? I mean, he is a remarkable specimen of a human being; Messi looks like the boy next door and performs like a god."

~~~~~~Peter Drury.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Sure, why not.

The time when dem they give dem Day school, their head correct. Na wetin better for them be dis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Trolls shedding salty tears here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
usbcable:

Cos of banter na go just open mouth waa dey yarn okoto.

Other top teams adopts such if you don't know. Bayern, Man City and some others adopts this style.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
usbcable:

Even for schools or offices or military barracks none of such exists. This na pure fabrication. grin grin grin grin
they want to make Xavi look like one of a kind serious modafurka

na so he dey resume for Al Saad?

Let's see how it goes sha grin grin but it's funny asf
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:

Other top teams adopts such if you don't know. Bayern, Man City and some others adopts this style.
It's so they can eat before training. Helps in team bonding.

Xavi is trying to build a culture in the club. Yes: there are rules and fines, but there are also things like this group meals designed to build community and group solidarity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is what I wanna see .... Seriousness... Even Presido pay attention. grin

Here's a better understanding of the rules↓↓
Some were in place at the club already but phased out under Valverde. I.e Fines.

https://www.givemesport.com/1782584-xavi-imposes-10-clear-rules-for-barcelona-players-after-becoming-manager

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
It's so they can eat before training. Helps in team bonding.

Xavi is trying to build a culture in the club. Yes: there are rules and fines, but there are also things like this group meals designed to build community and group solidarity.
Yea.. I know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:

After all this initial gra gra, Bayern go still pound like hot yam wey just comot from fire

Make OGX rest joor

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is how you can correct the losing, weak mentality that had overcame the players. Build team bonding. Let the players understand each other on and off the pitch.

Mentality is the biggest issue I see in our players today. Build a family like affair and see these players come together in solidarity and overcome all the challenges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Devvy4:

After all this initial gra gra, Bayern go still pound like hot yam wey just comot from fire

Make OGX rest joor

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

DNA high school. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
I think a bit more focus should be put on selling some players to fund the buying of one or two world superstars.

If we can find buyers for Coutinho, Dembele and Lenglet, that w'd be great...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
ddippset:
I think a bit more focus should be put on selling some players to fund the buying of one or two world superstars.

If we can find buyers for Coutinho, Dembele and Lenglet, that w'd be great...
The 3 of them no go reach 60m Max and na Dembele go cost pass.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
ddippset:
WHO COULD TELL IT BETTER THAN A LEGENDARY FOOTBALL COMMENTATOR?

PEOPLE WHO SEE THE GAME MORE THAN EVERYBODY ELSE DOES?

Legendary commentator Peter Drury has given his own unique brilliant insight into the debate surrounding who is the greatest player out of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Drury's fascinating interview with Nana Aba Anamoah has been circulating on Twitter in recent days, and the man on the mic revealed that Messi has the edge in his eyes.

Peter Drury sums it up beautifully, Messi is different he's GOAT:goat: but Ronaldo is also an excellent athlete

But while Messi may be number one in the commentator's eyes, the iconic wordsmith was also full of praise for Ronaldo, who he dubbed as a "remarkable specimen of a human being."

"We've been fortunate to have careers running parallel of possibly the two greatest players there have ever been," he said in the interview, with the quotes published by GiveMeSport.

"And the interesting thing about them is that they are, while both brilliant, actually quite different."

"You know, Ronaldo's capacity for leaping and scoring with his head is phenomenal. I mean, he is an Olympic high-jumper and an Olympic sprinter.

"He delivers a cross, he scores with both sides and his head. He is brilliant, but if you asked me who I would want to watch if I had to watch one or the other every day for the rest of my life, I'd pick Messi."

Drury then clarified the reasoning behind his decision and added: "Because he appears to do what is impossible."

"He plays off his left foot, he almost doesn't need a right foot - mind you, he can score perfectly well with his right foot - but he weaves through spaces that don't exist. He's like a slippery eel."

"They can't get hold of him. He sort of defies physics."

"Ronaldo looks like an athlete, doesn't he? I mean, he is a remarkable specimen of a human being; Messi looks like the boy next door and performs like a god."

~~~~~~Peter Drury.

Are we still arguing about who's better? That's a lame comparison right now. Even Bathomeus can see that before he got healed around Jericho

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
jonsnow92:

You still think we'll sell Dembele?

I doubt am, honestly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Oya give us the sources of where you got this from.
1) where Xavi said this
2) where you got the feedback that Bayern and ManCity does same

If you are unable to provide a reliable one it show you are the one that is relying on okoto sources just to make you feel good of your fantasies albeit ridiculous ones at that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2021
jonsnow92:
grin grin grin

Bad guy you.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Brother Alves wants to return. There are talks underway and Laporta is considering the possibility if Xavi is okay with it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Brother Alves wants to return. There are talks underway and Laporta is considering the possibility if Xavi is okay with it.
As a defensive coach, that is. To help our defenders get their acts together.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:
As a defensive coach, that is. To help our defenders get their acts together.

As a player, actually. But I think he'll help in the coaching aspect as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

As a player, actually. But I think he'll help in the coaching aspect as well.
Journalist @NicoSchira claims that Xavi and Laporta are studying a proposal to bring Dani Alves back to the club as a defensive coach/mentor.

Copied from @totalbarca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Journalist @NicoSchira claims that Xavi and Laporta are studying a proposal to bring Dani Alves back to the club as a defensive coach/mentor.

Copied from @totalbarca.

Well reports from COPÉ ÉSPANÀ suggest he'll come as a player.

I'll wait to see eligible sources before agreeing on which he's coming for. Whichever, the team success is what is paramount
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Well reports from COPÉ ÉSPANÀ suggest he'll come as a player.

I'll wait to see eligible sources before agreeing on which he's coming for. Whichever, the team success is what is paramount
At 39 or so, I wonder what he might still offer us as a player. I won't take him as a player. It would represent a step backwards. Focus should be in getting the best out of Sergino Dest and grooming him to become the next Dani Alves for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) (4949) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Olarewaju89, mostob(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.