Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586772 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
And wtf is he?

Lewandowsky's father or his agent that he has to back up anything?

Ballon dor is a contest, it's not an election into some Vatican government!

Coaches and Captians vote majority for their friends and teammates who did well.

A few times they vote elsewhere..

Get that into your numb skulll

get this into your own numb skull too...don't openly support someone you secretly want to fail, it's witchcraft behaviour

Your Ewure is a witch

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

get this into your own numb skull too...don't openly support someone you secretly want to fail, it's witchcraft behaviour

Your Ewure is a witch
Your logic stinks my friend!

Messi goes into the FIFA best 2020 contest with Lewandosky.

Of course he also wants to win.

But he votes Neymar, Mbappe and Lewandosky.

Am sure Lewandosky did not even vote for Messi, he didn't choose Messi as his top 3.

And now Messi is the bad guy here.

I am competing with someone for an award and then i should still vote for the person?

What sort of m0r0n are you purple?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:
“Guy you need to get more serious with your life”

But you Dey tell all barka pans to go vote for Messi till 10 of December grin

Daft pleb
Vote till 10 December.??

Is that What I said?

These people nor go school aswear.

"Vote for Messi, voting closes on 10th December. "

So this means vote till 10th December

This guy na real akamu. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
Your logic stinks my friend!

Messi goes into the FIFA best 2020 contest with Lewandosky.

Of course he also wants to win.

But he votes Neymar, Mbappe and Lewandosky.

Am sure Lewandosky did not even vote for Messi, he didn't choose Messi as his top 3.

And now Messi is the bad guy here.

I am competing with someone for an award and then i should still vote for the person?

What sort of m0r0n are you purple?

Your MO is not lost on me ddeepshit, same old every single time

-say your usual rubbish and trashy opinions
-sprinkle some insults/verbal abuse for spice
-rinse and repeat

People like me see through it easily tho...Messi like you is a scum of the earth hypocritical midget...have a great afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
Vote till 10 December.??

Is that What I said?

I ain’t even bothered with wat you said that day deepshit

Telling your fellow plebs to go vote till whatever date while advising someone else to get serious with his life show how daft you are

Anywhere you see deepshit you go run quote the person because you know that’s what you are. Dumbo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
We live in a world here in naira land, where someone who openly supported hypocritical Perez is calling another person a pretender.

A place where some people would openly condemn Ballon d'Or winner but fail to recognize that Harry Kane who had a better individual season in country and club, than Benzema, was ranked 23rd, below their frontman who ranked 4th.

A place with little or no regards for brilliance that doesn't soothe their agenda.

A place where they fail to see that Maradona was regularly referred to as the god of football even with lesser goals than Pele.

A place that can't remember that the likes of Modric, Xavi, Zidane, and Iniesta are rated over Lampard, despite that the latter has more goals and assists than them. They fail to recognize that the football world has grown far beyond just scoring goals to be determined the best.

Na real wah for all of una.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
Vote till 10 December.??

Is that What I said?

What do you expect from Madrid pigs ?

They have been so miserable and useless since Messi 7th ballon d or

Those people are really through a lot ,you can see them commenting on Barca thread than their useless thread

The obsession is real grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Are you not seeing the amount of accolades he is getting despite not being the outright best in his position at that age?
The awards are for the best U-20/U-21 for the year 2021 , So bro since you know more than the football experts that adjudged him to be the best youngster, you can please create your award and give it to you who you deem fit, No offence

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I wonder oo. A boy of 18 that took the world by storm, just coming from Segunda B. Immediately became a regular in Barca's first eleven. Dazzled Europe with his maturity and confidence. Went on staked a claim for the national team and played every single minute for Spain in the biggest event of the summer. Was named into the best 11 of Euros. He was easily the best Spain player in the Euros.

This is what Purple is calling luck. angry angry
Pedri was even 17 when he was called up by koeman, he was supposed to be loaned out but he vetoed it, Pedri hasn't even played his best formation in Barca which is a CAM cause we don't use that, maybe that's what affected coutinho sef, Went to euros, Was pivotal in taking Spain to the semis, Let them ask Italy what they saw that day before they won, Chopped Best young player of the tourney, entered the team of the tournament, Went to the Olympics, was pivotal in taking Spain to a silver medal, All at the tender age of 18 but somehow he doesn't deserve any award cause he doesn't have mind boggling stats like some CAMs, a CM ooh grin, There's a reason why it was rumored that bayern want to make him their most expensive signing in history and why Liverpool and pep want him

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

-rinse and repeat

People like me see through it easily tho...Messi like you is a scum of the earth hypocritical midget...have a great afternoon

Are you not mad?

How dare you say Messi is a scum of the earth?

Dog piss like you.

Shey you dey ment ni?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Pedri was even 17 when he was called up by koeman, he was supposed to be loaned out but he vetoed it, Pedri hasn't even played his best formation in Barca which is a CAM cause we don't use that, maybe that's what affected coutinho sef, Went to euros, Was pivotal in taking Spain to the semis, Let them ask Italy what they saw that day before they won, Chopped Best young player of the tourney, entered the team of the tournament, Went to the Olympics, was pivotal in taking Spain to a silver medal, All at the tender age of 18 but somehow he doesn't deserve any award cause he doesn't have mind boggling stats like some CAMs, a CM ooh grin, There's a reason why it was rumored that bayern want to make him their most expensive signing in history and why Liverpool and pep want him

Pivotal pivotal pivotal, but he had 0 goals and 0 assists, so what was he pivotal for?

Na why e be rumor, rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

Pivotal pivotal pivotal, but he had 0 goals and 0 assists, so what was he pivotal for?

Na why e be rumor, rest
Iniesta chopped 2012 euros best player without any goal and assist, he must have been useless then, People wey sabi ball pass me and you gave him the awards on his accurate and linkup passes and tempo controlling in the midfield, maybe if morata wasn't too wasteful he could have had an assist
And there's a reason why Barca renewed his deal sharp sharp and took his buyout clause to 1billion, Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
All these pests, parasites, viruses, devils and purple humans should GTFO this thread..

Y'all should go to your boring and stinking thread.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Iniesta chopped 2012 euros best player without any goal and assist, he must have been useless then

Shey modric wey win balon'dor that year goals even reach 10 assist to even reach 5 sef

Na pedri be their problem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Are you not mad?

Dog piss like you.

Shey you dey ment ni?
grin

Imagine the great Lionel Messi as scum of the earth!

Someone everyone was struggling to get a handshake on the red carpet only 4 days ago.

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The awards are for the best U-20/U-21 for the year 2021 , So bro since you know more than the football experts that adjudged him to be the best youngster, you can please create your award and give it to you who you deem fit, No offence

None taken...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

Imagine the great Lionel Messi as Sun of the earth!

Someone everyone was struggling to get a handshake on the red carpet only 4 days ago.

shocked shocked shocked
This thing dey vex me
Any MF wey wan insult LM7 for here
I ready for am
We go wear the same kaki
Their popsman left balls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

-rinse and repeat

I have actually observed your comments like a proud dad over the past couple of weeks.

And I remember when you first started with your purple font..lol

grin

Came out like superman; attacking everyone..

But the guys on this thread have done a very good job on you over time...
Really kept you in check and put you in your place.

You're now very much cultured and humble..

Keep it up...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Are you not mad?

Dog piss like you.

Shey you dey ment ni?

Bastard worm of 200 fathers...No. 2 Ejor hotel junction FOT Onne...that's my address come and beat me idiot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Iniesta chopped 2012 euros best player without any goal and assist, he must have been useless then, People wey sabi ball pass me and you gave him the awards on his accurate and linkup passes and tempo controlling in the midfield, maybe if morata wasn't too wasteful he could have had an assist
And there's a reason why Barca renewed his deal sharp sharp and took his buyout clause to 1billion, Nuff said

How much is Umtiti’s release clause again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
I have actually observed your comments like a proud dad over the past couple of weeks.

And I remember when you first started with your purple font..lol

grin

Came out like superman; attacking everyone..

But the guys on this thread have done a very good job on you over time...
Really kept you in check and put you in your place.

You're now very much cultured and humble..

Keep it up...

grin

The few times where you do make good points are just soo scarce cos you just manage to overshadow them everytime with your usual nonsense, vibes and insha'Allah...don't keep it up please

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

This thing dey vex me
I ready for am
We go wear the same kaki
grin

Just ignore am.

Na still the tears of last Monday..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Shey modric wey win balon'dor that year goals even reach 10 assist to even reach 5 sef

Na pedri be their problem
Even if him score 15 goals, them go tell you why him no get 20 grin, Devvy fit tell you player like gavi or tchouameni useless if them no drop goal or assist for tournament just to suit him agenda, Pedri way some of our fanbase no like before because of Puig

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

This thing dey vex me
I ready for am
We go wear the same kaki

You’re capping, head over to Fifa.com and vote for your savior and messiah as directed by deepshit

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bastard worm of 200 fathers...No 2 Ejor hotel junction FOT Onne...that's my address come and beat me idiot

Pre-historic bedbug!!
Asshole micro-organism!!
Heard your father was rape.d by the hooligan you call a mom, for your dad to give birth to you, through perspiration process.

Baasstaaarrrrddd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
I've never seen a more pathetic and miserable set of individuals.

You people should take a break from hating for at least a week and see what that does to you.

It's all fun when you're the one trolling, but when you get trolled it becomes personal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Pre-historic bedbug!!
Asshole micro-organism!!
Heard your father was rape.d by the hooligan you call a mom, for your dad to give birth to you, through perspiration process.

Baasstaaarrrrddd!!!

Mtchew...abeg shift
Can't be rattled by the likes of you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

How much is Umtiti’s release clause again?
500millon euros, Umtiti was signed for like 25m to partner pique before injuries messed him up, Pedri at age 18 alongside Fati were declared untouchables when Barca was rumored to sell players last summer to stay afloat, See as them do the contract sharpaly, Oga rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

You’re capping, head over to Fifa.com and vote for your savior and messiah as directed by deepshit

You like the lil bit.tch you are.
You'll always seek that attention.

I'm not gay I can't fvck you
So fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

That guy is literally on his last threads mentally, looking for who to bring down with him...can't be me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Mtchew...abeg shift
Can't be rattled by the likes of you
My only goal achieved Sha.
Just insult Messi again and receive the blessings of devil.

Stu.pid bedbug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

My only goal achieved Sha.
Just insult Messi again and receive the blessings of devil.

Stu.pid bedbug.

e say na him only goal grin grin cheesy

Messi is a midget fool...oya bark again bingo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.