Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633463 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Still obeying as commanded.
Now that's to show that you're a zombie, a slave that only do when told, doesn't speak unless spoken to. grin grin

Tell me,
How is it like being a slave and zombie at the same time.

You deserve Zombie D'or. grin grin grin

When you wan know say person no get talk atall na just mindless ramblings him go dey spill out...you came in here barking like a castrated bingo threatening fire and brimstone, I dropped my address and dared you to do something but look at you...

musicnmagic more like nonesenseningredients

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

That Dembele agent na goat.
Even self make Dembele dey go joor.
grin Na money e dey find na, Make I no lie dembele leaving no dey freak me like maybe 2-3 years ago, We buy am to replace Neymar, till today we never see ney talkless of mar, Football no be just about dribbling, Even akpororo don wise up

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

When you wan know say person no get talk atall na just mindless ramblings him go dey spill out...you came in here barking like a castrated bingo threatening fire and brimstone, I dropped my address and dared you to do something but look at you...

musicnmagic more like nonesenseningredients

You dropped your address? Bad guy. cool cool grin grin grin grin

I bet, that gat you feeling like James Bond grin grin grin

I came in barking and you went hiding like a Pusssssy-cat.

Only to end up doing Yes sir yes sir.
Stu.pid slave. cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin Na money e dey find na, Make I no lie dembele leaving no dey freak me like maybe 2-3 years ago, We buy am to replace Neymar, till today we never see ney talkless of mar, Football no be just about dribbling, Even akpororo don wise up

I don write off Dembele from my mind a very long time.
Baba na big disappointment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. This one way Laporta don day hype as a player better than Mbappe, I just day laff. Na small small before we go just see am for back and white jersey.
Better than which mbappe grin, He has massive loads of talent especially suited for a counter attacking team that's if he can stay fit, this one wey him no fit hol body for la liga, how him wan take cope in the faster and more physical EPL, I think na just the thought of losing him for free after the huge amount them use buy am dey pain Laporta, But though the cash offered is tempting, why person wey suppose dey him football prime wan go Newcastle now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Actually purple slave, you're a baasstaaarrrrddd hypocrite.

I could remember one time like that you were all up, forming self righteous and correcting and advising against what you're doing now. grin grin grin grin
Lol.

I'm on a mission, first to bring to a halt to Messi slander, then clear the grass to expose them snakes init.

And then finally chop off the heads. grin grin grin

Stu.pid hypocritical slave!!!
Anytime I say this phrase, you already know it's for you.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Better than which mbappe grin, He has massive loads of talent especially suited for a counter attacking team that's if he can stay fit, this one wey him no fit hol body for la liga, how him wan take cope in the faster and more physical EPL, I think na just the thought of losing him for free after the huge amount them use buy am dey pain Laporta, But though the cash offered is tempting, why person wey suppose dey him football prime wan go Newcastle now

That's exactly what I am asking. Why would he choose money over a better career? Yes, Barcelona might be suffering now but that's for a while but how long e go take to build the Newcastle team even with massive money way them get?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

You dropped your address? Bad guy. cool cool grin grin grin grin

I bet, that gat you feeling like James Bond grin grin grin

I came in barking and you went hiding like a Pusssssy-cat.

Only to end up doing Yes sir yes sir.
Stu.pid slave. cheesy grin grin grin

Perhaps you should look up what hiding and being a pvssy means first before you start using it in sentences Mr R3tard

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Perhaps you should look up what hiding and being a pvssy means first before you start using it in sentences Mr R3tard
I already know what it is, and you're the perfect exam.

Keep slaving in style. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

I already know what it is
Highly doubt it, you have the brain power of a Fake Hublot battery

and you're I musicnmagic, am the perfect exam Example

Keep slaving in style

Down to your last chips...musings of an unapologetic R3tard

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Highly doubt it, you have the brain power of a Fake Hublot battery

Down to your last chips...musings of an unapologetic R3tard

Lol,
How low? grin grin grin
Reconstructing my post

Your brain?
Can't be compared to anything on earth, both living and non living.

Your brain is just an atom floating in space. grin grin grin grin

Well, what's a slave to a master? Keep slaving and maybe you might see dinner. grin grin

Baasstaaarrrrddd hypocritical slave!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic AKA musingsnmumblings[img]https://c./oNaCRbvHu3oAAAAM/johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:
musicnmagic AKA musingsnmumblings[img]https://c./oNaCRbvHu3oAAAAM/johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif[/img]

Purple AKA Turtle
Aka slave
Aka zombie

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
What happened here!!! grin grin
Last 4 pages. Summary please? Someone?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What happened here!!! grin grin
Last 4 pages. Summary please? Someone?

grin grin grin
Balon D'salt

Edit; and Mess7D'or cool

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Your MO is not lost on me ddeepshit, same old every single time

-say your usual rubbish and trashy opinions
-sprinkle some insults/verbal abuse for spice
-rinse and repeat

People like me see through it easily tho...Messi like you is a scum of the earth hypocritical midget...have a great afternoon

He might be a midget but his shadow is way taller than the achievements of your generations put today.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bastard worm of 200 fathers...No. 2 Ejor hotel junction FOT Onne...that's my address come and beat me idiot

If you had any sense, you will know 200 fathers can't go be birth to a worm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
calculator123:

If you had any sense, you will know 200 fathers can't go be birth to a worm.

smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

smiley smiley smiley

Abeg help me tell am to rephrase that thing wey you bold...I didn't understand it well

Thainkzz

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

That's exactly what I am asking. Why would he choose money over a better career? Yes, Barcelona might be suffering now but that's for a while but how long e go take to build the Newcastle team even with massive money way them get?
Well anything way him wan do, make him do, there's even very little chance he signs now
I suspect PSG would use him to replace mbappe if he doesn't move to England

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
#Snake

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Newcastle are reportedly eyeing Brazil and Basel striker, Arthur Cabral. The English club would be looking to further strengthen their frontline and are willing to pay £15m for the forward.

Barcelona better stop releasing their transfer project now way we no get money
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
C
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2021
lolz, shot fired grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
The irony of the caption on the screenshot below is that the word "factos"(which originated from the humble one in his judgement) is the only thing that depicts arrogance instead.

grin grin grin

The author is indeed a foolish person.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Factos.

grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Deepshit go see picture for here, save an to him phone, come still post am back to this place

Deepshit for a reason

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.