Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633574 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

The few times where you do make good points are just soo scarce cos you just manage to overshadow them everytime with your usual nonsense, vibes and insha'Allah...don't keep it up please
grin

You? Good points?

The only time purple can see good points is when a bra is loosened.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

e say na him only goal grin grin cheesy

Messi is a midget fool...oya bark again bingo
Lol

The funny thing is that I command you
And you obey. grin

Now that's some zombie feature.

Oya insult Messi again. grin cheesy grin

Zombie bedbug. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

You? Good points?

The only time purple can see good points is when a bra is loosened.

Nice one, I've been getting some action cheesy but you couldn't make sense even when all the ingredients were handed to you on a platter

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

You’re capping, head over to Fifa.com and vote for your savior and messiah as directed by deepshit
grin

I won't let this be the alibi you seek.

Jp already said it; the Ballon dor is the most prestigious.

So Bleep the FIFA best... grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Nice one, I've been getting some action cheesy but you couldn't make sense even when all the ingredients were handed to you on a platter

Borrrriiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin grin

What a miserable comeback.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
grin grin

Lol

cos you can't even relate...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
grin grin

Lol
I swear
Copied line for that matter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
losprince:
I've never seen a more pathetic and miserable set of individuals.

You people should take a break from hating for at least a week and see what that does to you.

It's all fun when you're the one trolling, but when you get trolled it becomes personal.

As in... At some point you'd just wonder if it was the same ones that were forming all buffy that's trying to act reasonably.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Never again will pigs come to this Barca thread to insult Messi.

I won't tolerate that.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

I won't let this be the alibi you seek.

Jp already said it; the Ballon dor is the most prestigious.

So Bleep the FIFA best... grin

You willingly came here to announce that the voting has started, and that your fellow plebs should go and vote till the end of the voting.

JP came and said that balon d’or is more prestigious, just like someone that can’t make decision by himself, deepshit immediately agreed

Go and vote, when you learn to take decisions by yourself, you can come and quote me, deepshit

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Lol

The funny thing is that I command you
And you obey. grin

Now that's some zombie feature.

Oya insult Messi again. grin cheesy grin

Zombie bedbug. grin

grin grin grin wink smiley grin

E don do abeg. Let's talk football.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

You like the lil bit.tch you are.
You'll always seek that attention.

I'm not gay I can't fvck you
So fvck off.

And who asked you if you’re a gay or not.

Guilty conscience grin cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

grin grin grin wink smiley grin

E don do abeg. Let's talk football.

Lol

What's your prediction for Bayern match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

I swear
Copied line for that matter. grin grin grin

Copied from where?? Are you normal?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

And you asked you if you’re a gay or not.

Guilty conscience grin cheesy cheesy grin
Learn how to read and write before you buy a smart phone, so you won't be disgracing your generations everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Lol

What's your prediction for Bayern match?

Na God hand e day. I still need to watch our boys tonight to get a glimpse of how shuffled their mentality is.

But I day optimistic sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ousmane Dembele's agent is advising the France forward against signing a new deal with Barcelona, as Manchester United and Newcastle are interested in the 24-year-old. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Copied from where?? Are you normal?

I've seen and known this line since forever.
Even Adam and Eve do. grin

Bedbug!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Na God hand e day. I still need to watch our boys tonight to get a glimpse of how shuffled their mentality is.

But I day optimistic sha.
On God finally. grin
Thought Betis game is tomorrow?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:
Never again will pigs come to this Barca thread to insult Messi.

I won't tolerate that.

Since your noise can’t blow, it’s good you keep yourself busy defending Messi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Ousmane Dembele's agent is advising the France forward against signing a new deal with Barcelona, as Manchester United and Newcastle are interested in the 24-year-old. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

That Dembele agent na goat.
Even self make Dembele dey go joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

I've seen and known this line since forever.
Even Adam and Eve do. grin

Bedbug!!!

someone that's obviously retarded mentally talking about knowing stuff

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Learn how to read and write before you buy a smart phone, so you won't be disgracing your generations everyday.

Who asked you if you’re a gay or not.

Stop avoiding the question

Guilty conscience
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

Since your noise can’t blow, it’s good you keep yourself busy defending Messi

Good to see you improved with spelling in this post.

That is to show, I don't just defend Messi, I also get you schooled. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

On God finally. grin
Thought Betis game is tomorrow?

Na me do mistake. Na tomorrow actually

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Lol. This one way Laporta don day hype as a player better than Mbappe, I just day laff. Na small small before we go just see am for back and white jersey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

Good to see you improved with spelling in this post.

That is to show, I don't just defend Messi, I also get you schooled. grin

NoisenNonsense, keep defending your savior

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

someone that's obviously retarded mentally talking about knowing stuff

But I know enough, not just to command you but for you to also obey. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Devvy4:

NoisenNonsense, keep defending your savior

It's not noisennonsense, it's Musicnmagic.
Learn that and never forget.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
musicnmagic:

But I know enough, not just to command you but for you to also obey. grin grin

Doesn't change the truth that Messi is still a Slimey scum of the earth now tho does it?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Doesn't change the truth that Messi is still a Slimey scum of the earth now tho does it?
Still obeying as commanded.
Now that's to show that you're a zombie, a slave that only do when told, doesn't speak unless spoken to. grin grin

Tell me,
How is it like being a slave and zombie at the same time.

You deserve Zombie D'or. grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.