Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633471 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Did I quote you or mention your name?

If I want to call the mod I’ll use this account, I’m not like your Mr Multiple NL accounts

This your account go collect cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

If I want to call the mod I’ll use this account, I’m not like your Mr Multiple NL accounts

This your account go collect cheesy
tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Lolz grin grin grin

Please let's not make here a kiss and tell thread.

As usual, it must involve devvy4. He clearly cannot handle the pressure but he must be in the middle of all heated conversations here. And then he'll be the first to run off and call mods. angry sad angry

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2021
This boy is in severe pains grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Punters in the house, if you have a huge staking amount that you can spare, play Barca vs Betis 12&

You're welcome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

500millon euros, Umtiti was signed for like 25m to partner pique before injuries messed him up, Pedri at age 18 alongside Fati were declared untouchables when Barca was rumored to sell players last summer to stay afloat, See as them do the contract sharpaly, Oga rest

Barka won’t even mind swapping the Umtiti for a box of pizza right now, despite his release clause

Even trincao that has a sitbelt on Wolves bench is on a release clause of half a billion, so putting pedri on a high release clause won’t stop him from flopping
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Virus99:

God bro you're really turturing these half-witted f00ls grin
grin, grin If diss troy catches you ehn, he'll really turtur you, Comon go back and complete your sleep my friend

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

Barka won’t even mind swapping the Umtiti for a box of pizza right now, despite his release clause

Even trincao that has a sitbelt on Wolves bench is on a release clause of half a billion, so putting pedri on a high release clause won’t stop him from flopping
You don carry your bad belle leave de Jong dey follow pedri now, Before you say jack now you go face gavi and Nico

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:
Deepshit go see picture for here, save an to him phone, come still post am back to this place

Deepshit for a reason
How else is one supposed to quote a comment?

Little wonder sha! grin

Can't remember; were you the one again that fell out the rear hole making you think you're the shiit around here?
Or was it your twin idiiot!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
How else is one supposed to quote a comment?

Little wonder sha! grin

Can't remember; were you the one again that fell out the rear hole making you think you're the shiit around here?
Or was it your twin idiiot!

I have successfully named you deepshit and you have wholeheartedly accepted the name

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Virus99:

God bro you're really turturing these half-witted f00ls grin

They want the mods to ban my acct so I won’t torment them after Betis and Bayern flog them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

I have successfully named you deepshit and you have wholeheartedly accepted the name

Thanks
lol

Still thinking you're the shiit for that right!

You're not the shiit niggga, you only fell out the wrong hole. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

You can’t type those explicit words in full, cos you’re scared of the mod

Weak-ass nigga grin cheesy

FOH deepshit
Lol

This guy na sissy aswear..

The other day it was not having a mind of my own.
Now it is "scared of the mods"

Ontop ordinary nairaland comment

grin grin grin

The biitch in you never fails to manifest aswear

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
Lol

This guy na sissy aswear..

The other day it was not having a mind of my own.
Now it is "scared of the mods"

Ontop ordinary nairaland comment

The biitch in you never fails to manifest aswear

Actually it’s both, you don’t have a mind of your own and you’re scared of the mods

You’re weak, and irl people far younger than you will easy bully you.

Deepshit respond

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Which flex pass this one?

Imagine having two more children and all of them still hold Ballon d'Or award!!

Even his balls get award!!!

Factos

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

Actually it’s both, you don’t have a mind of your own and you’re scared of the mods

You’re weak, and irl people far younger than you will easy bully you.

Deepshit respond
Even as dumb as you are you were still the fastest of the 100k plus cells.

Wonder what it would be like if one of the slower ones made it...

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin, grin If diss troy catches you ehn, he'll really turtur you, Comon go back and complete your sleep my friend

You mean your hushpuppi double account fellow meathead hiding away on this faceless forum while always skulking around my Twitter and Facebook ??
Lol grin grin grin

Devvy is giving you enough nightmares already...don't look for more tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Which flex pass this one?

Imagine having two more children and all of them still hold Ballon d'Or award!!

Even his balls get award!!!

Factos
Factos

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
Even as dumb as you are you were still the fastest of the 100k plus cells.

Wonder what it would be like if one of the slower ones made it...

shocked shocked shocked

Deepshit how are you cheesy

Oya respond

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

You have started again.

cheesy

Isoright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.