Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4670671 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) ... (6232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Mynd 44
Se un

Rule 2.

You don Dey call mods since morning, but them dey give you Ela

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin, grin If diss troy catches you ehn, he'll really turtur you, Comon go back and complete your sleep my friend

You mean Virus the Bangladeshi web developer impostor who also defrauds Nairalanders of #1000 sent to his GTBank account? AbiodunAlasa?

While I'd blame him, I'd blame the rest of you Cules for allowing him regrow after I chopped off the very trunk of credibility supporting the branches and leaves of his on-Nairaland persona with irrefutable facts.

You don't dignify an unrepentant scammer, especially one who targets innocent citizens.

You allowed the Virus take root instead of treating it like you would an infection that he is. Now his idiocy has permeated this place, reeking of everything from juvenile delinquency to bare-faced criminality. If this thread were a person, it'd be bedridden and pumped with medication to take out the Virus.

Have you noticed how after shaming him and hitting hard insistently to make the internet cache his scamming antics and pinpointed focus on fraudulence, I have deliberately ignored his rantings? I know what I am doing.

No judge or jury argues with a criminal sentenced to jail. After passing judgement, that should be final. He's nothing more than a passing thought after that. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin, grin If diss troy catches you ehn, he'll really turtur you, Comon go back and complete your sleep my friend

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Devvy4 post=108205368][/quote]

Guy you be fool I swear grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

They want the mods to ban my acct so I won’t torment them after Betis and Bayern flog them cheesy

Looks like the guy calling the mods was the one banned instead grin grin grin

Imagine such two ways butt-hurt

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
GramumuNazi12: Se.un, my.nd44 rule 2 broken

Mods:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

Birds of the same thinking capability feather flock together, so I ain't surprised
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:
GramumuNazi12: Se.un, my.nd44 rule 2 broken

Mods:

Checking this out grin grin grin

They're logging in and out with their various monickers to like own posts as usual grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Virus99:

They're logging in and out with their various monickers to like own posts as usual grin grin grin
u too mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Payporte:

u too mumu

Yes that's true sir... And I need your prayer Winner's Chapel man of God grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
DissTroy:

You mean Virus the Bangladeshi web developer impostor who also defrauds Nairalanders of #1000 sent to his GTBank account? AbiodunAlasa?

While I'd blame him, I'd blame the rest of you Cules for allowing him regrow after I chopped off the very trunk of credibility supporting the branches and leaves of his on-Nairaland persona with irrefutable facts.

You don't dignify an unrepentant scammer, especially one who targets innocent citizens.

You allowed the Virus take root instead of treating it like you would an infection that he is. Now his idiocy has permeated this place, reeking of everything from juvenile delinquency to bare-faced criminality. If this thread were a person, it'd be bedridden and pumped with medication to take out the Virus.

Have you noticed how after shaming him and hitting hard insistently to make the internet cache his scamming antics and pinpointed focus on fraudulence, I have deliberately ignored his rantings? I know what I am doing.

No judge or jury argues with a criminal sentenced to jail. After passing judgement, that should be final. He's nothing more than a passing thought after that. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Virus99:

As usual

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Xavi rest DeJong day play Nico... Chai!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi rest DeJong day play Nico... Chai!!!

Maybe him dey look bayern game, Good lineup, BTW if Memphis scores two goals today, that means he would have scored x2 of hazard's total career goals in Madrid
Flop pass flop abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Maybe him dey look bayern game, Good lineup, BTW if Memphis scores two goals today, that means he would have scored x2 of hazard's total career goals in Madrid
Flop pass flop abeg

Yeah... Na wetin I think too but we need this match too.

Please. For the love of God, no mention Hazard name here again. I've never seen a stupidier signing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dest should better play well today because that boy hasn't convinced me yet. Jury is still out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
They'll soon sack this emery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
This betis team has really improved in leaps and bounds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gavi seem to have a head concussion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Puig??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Make we no play this boy again abeg... He's not balanced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
God abegggg. Make this thing no serious...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
A poor first half from us. Betis controlled the game more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ez Abde has been found wanting in this first half. Really poor showing.

Everybody dey play like say na another thing dey their mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
We really don't have players.
It is what it is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is the team that want to beat bayern grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Xavi out

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
This is the team that want to beat bayern grin cheesy

angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
If there's anything this our boardust do, it's a must to renew Araujo contract.

Dembele has had a fine showing too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:
If there's anything this our boardust do, it's a must to renew Araujo contract.

Dembele has had a fine showing too.
No lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) ... (6232) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.