Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636711 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro na match be koko ooooo. Abi you dey play Madrid for training? You dey play Bayern and the likes for training?
Hmm....I just feel the guy could cost us a lot if he plays in big matches like the ones you've mentioned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Neymar already surpasses his goal total for all of last season... cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Hmm....I just feel the guy could cost us a lot if he plays in big matches like the ones you've mentioned.
But at he needs gametime to make up for loss-time. Same was said too about Bartra, but he proved all doubters wrong against Les Parisien. That is how it goes... Little by little. In Montoya's case, he needs to play more to regain his form. I could remember how he marked Ronaldo out in two Clasicos in the past.
Besides, without giving him the chance to play, how would you really make a sincere and just assessment of his performances?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
@ Honeric01 and Johnpaul I hail ooooo. I just dey read posy dey laugh ehn. Let's just hope our dear coach would find the best mix to win Athletico come sunday. Those guys don dey prove strong head too much these days ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
dmcdad:

But at he needs gametime to make up for loss-time. Same was said too about Bartra, but he proved all doubters wrong against Les Parisien. That is how it goes... Little by little. In Montoya's case, he needs to play more to regain his form. I could remember how he marked Ronaldo out in two Clasicos in the past.
Besides, without giving him the chance to play, how would you really make a sincere and just assessment of his performances?
He played in our last match na, so I'm judging based on what I saw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:
Neymar already surpasses his goal total for all of last season... cheesy
Coughs.....I see you!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Coughs.....I see you!

gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

gringringrin
I always see you!...Gives him the squinting eye look.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

I always see you!...Gives him the squinting eye look.

Don't mind me, always checking on you too... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:53am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Don't mind me, always checking on you... gringrin

Ohhhhhhhh!.....I know; still you wouldn't say hi. SMDH
Anyways, that makes two of us. kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Ohhhhhhhh!.....I know; still you wouldn't say hi. SMDH
Anyways, that makes two of us. kiss

I am sorry though but I check on you to make sure no one is messing with my sweetie... kiss

How are you? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

I am sorry though but I check on you to make sure no one is messing with my sweetie... kiss

How are you? wink

Hmmm!... Always putting on his smart pants....So, you mean you check on me in order to make sure no one messes with me; but do not bother to say hi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:06am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmm!... Always putting on his smart pants....So, you mean you check on me in order to make sure no one messes with me; but do not bother to say hi?

Ma bi nu... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Ma bi nu... lipsrsealed
E mi o bi nu o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:09am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

E mi o bi nu o

Oya pe le... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 2:10am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Oya pe le... embarassed
Okay oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Okay oh!

Thanks... kiss --- How are you doing? cheesy

Happy Man Utd are doing great! Now that they bought our former goalkeeper, More trophies is certain... cheesy

I can't help but to support Man Utd anytime Valdes is on goal... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Josep Bartomeu has told Lionel Messi he will sack Barcelona coach Luis Enrique after Sunday's clash against Atletico Madrid, with the Argentine believed to have requested the appointment of Frank Rijkaard... cheesy

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/7820772?ICID=HP_HN_5

But honestly, it isn't fair to see a player become "too influential" over a coach like d case of Messi over Luis... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Thanks... kiss --- How are you doing? cheesy

Happy Man Utd are doing great! Now that they bought our former goalkeeper, More trophies is certain... cheesy

I can't help but to support Man Utd anytime Valdes is on goal... gringrin

I'm doing great.
Hmm!....See you....Now you are in support of Man Utd, after our great turn around from last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
mcdreeezy:
He played in our last match na, so I'm judging based on what I saw.
Is that how you judge players? In the 6 matches we played against Athletico last season, what did Messi do to help the team? I guess with your logic then, one would have said he is already finished! Right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:
Josep Bartomeu has told Lionel Messi he will sack Barcelona coach Luis Enrique after Sunday's clash against Atletico Madrid, with the Argentine believed to have requested the appointment of Frank Rijkaard... cheesy

But honestly, it isn't fair to see a player become "too influential" over a coach like d case of Messi over Luis... lipsrsealed
That is if it were true...

If it happens to be true, then I say we cash in on Messi pronto. No time for nonsense! But I really doubt it...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

messi endorsed tata see end result..
Make dem nr go bring who go worse pass lucho o... and since when messi begin choose coach?... if it was former president nunez he wud av offloaded messi since.. just like he did maradona,romario,ronaldo da lima... a coach is meant to stamp his authority not a player.. the board na anoda set of agbaya sef

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

abeg, Sunday should come oo cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

If it happens to be true, then I say we cash in on Messi pronto. No time for nonsense! But I really doubt it...

Cash what?
Egbon Mi, are You sure You really want to cash in? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Is that how you judge players? In the 6 matches we played against Athletico last season, what did Messi do to help the team? I guess with your logic then, one would have said he is already finished! Right?
Ya, you could say that. I'm not asking him to be extraordinary, but at least he has to get the basics right. Simple things like passing the ball accurately shouldn't be an uphill task for him. That's the mistake I saw he made a couple of times against sociedad, if a player has deteriorated or lost form, at least he should be able to get the basics right. And I believe that's something u can perfect in training...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

I thought u guyz were critical of me for saying Messi shouldn't be allowed to have his way all the time, as it undermines the coach and set a bad precedent. grin grin

The only reason I have heard that precipitated this apparent fallout between Messi and the coach was that he was benched for only 45 minutes! ONLY 45 MINUTES!! NOT A MINUTE MORE and he's fighting tooth and nail to see him sacked. If that's not a bad omen for the club that Messi might soon become uncontrollable if not checked, then I don't know what is. I'm even beginning to detest this Messi. He now wants everything to go his way because he's our best player. Smh!! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
^^^^

Let's just watch grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I thought u guyz were critical of me for saying Messi shouldn't be allowed to have his way all the time, as it undermines the coach and set a bad precedent. grin grin

The only reason I have heard that precipitated this apparent fallout between Messi and the coach was that he was benched for only 45 minutes! ONLY 45 MINUTES!! NOT A MINUTE MORE and he's fighting tooth and nail to see him sacked. If that's not a bad omen for the club that Messi might soon become uncontrollable if not checked, then I don't know what is. I'm even beginning to detest this Messi. He now wants everything to go his way because he's our best player. Smh!! undecided
Messi didn't protest because he was benched for 45mins.....Where did you read that Messi protested? How did he protest?
Same silly media propaganda you accuse others of reading!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
philfearon:

Messi didn't protest because he was benched for 45mins.....Where did you read that Messi protested? How did he protest?
Same silly media propaganda you accuse others of reading!
So what could possibly be the cause them because I know Messi have started every single liga match this season except that Sociedad match and the champions league? angry grin

Of course the president have confirmed that he actually held talks with Messi to discuss things, so it's a given that their is a frosty relationship between Messi and Enrique. It's everywhere in the media. You can't even miss it even if you wish not to see. kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
onuwaje:
messi endorsed tata see end result..
Make dem nr go bring who go worse pass lucho o... and since when messi begin choose coach?... if it was former president nunez he wud av offloaded messi since.. just like he did maradona,romario,ronaldo da lima... a coach is meant to stamp his authority not a player.. the board na anoda set of agbaya sef

Na so oh... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Cash in?...Cash in?shocked

Lets wait till 2016 abeg..with this our current midfield,cashing in on Messi now would be shooting ourselves in the foot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Who is Rijkaard sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.