Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,124 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4643165 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

That is if it were true...

If it happens to be true, then I say we cash in on Messi pronto. No time for nonsense! But I really doubt it...

Why you be doubting Thomas? grin

Why are you refusing not to believe what is becoming too glaring until "we get a hidden video showing Messi influencing his choice of coach"? lipsrsealed

Dmcdad, it's too obvious my broda, we as Fans all like "Messi" but why be say na Messi this na Messi dat? shocked

My take, Messi is unbelievably "too influential" & many of us don't believe because he looks too reserve but i believe behind close doors, he is a Don... grin --- He dey control tins wey pass am... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Cash in?...Cash in?shocked

Lets wait till 2016 abeg..with this our current midfield,cashing in on Messi now would be shooting ourselves in the foot.
It seems you only took cognizance of "cash-in" and not taking into account the conditional "if" that goes along with it. If it's true as it were, then I wouldn't want Messi in my team any longer. I love the guy, but would not tolerate dictatorship in my team. Remember, I used "if". If it ain't true, which i expect, then let's leave things the way they are. I don't have any problem whatsoever with Messi being in the team. I just would not accept dictatorship of any sort.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:
Josep Bartomeu has told Lionel Messi he will sack Barcelona coach Luis Enrique after Sunday's clash against Atletico Madrid, with the Argentine believed to have requested the appointment of Frank Rijkaard... cheesy

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/7820772?ICID=HP_HN_5

But honestly, it isn't fair to see a player become "too influential" over a coach like d case of Messi over Luis... lipsrsealed

the president denied this story since yesterday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

I'm doing great.
Hmm!....See you....Now you are in support of Man Utd, after our great turn around from last season.

Not really, it's because of Valdés & like I said earlier especially when he is in goal, Man Utd must win... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:
Who is Rijkaard sef?

are you for real?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2015
homesteady:

the president denied this story since yesterday!

Really? undecided

Why una dey believe everything Presido dey yan na? lipsrsealed

The same way he denied there wasn't a rift between Mess & Luis! undecided

The same way he denied Messi's influential role in appointing Tata! undecided

The same guy wey accuse Messi of demanding improved contract b4 he became d president, yet Messi denied that.... lipsrsealed

Who we go believe na? lipsrsealed --- We aren't pikin! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Austeenx:

are you for real?
I was about asking the same question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:
Who is Rijkaard sef?

A Nigerian musician... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
if messi is actually the one that determines who the club hire or fire, then we're in some serious trouble.
if the guy wants to employ and sack, he can hang his boots and contest - summer elections already approaching.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Johnpaul88:
So what could possibly be the cause them because I know Messi have started every single liga match this season except that Sociedad match and the champions league? angry grin

Of course the president have confirmed that he actually held talks with Messi to discuss things, so it's a given that their is a frosty relationship between Messi and Enrique. It's everywhere in the media. You can't even miss it even if you wish not to see. kiss
You can read full craps in the media bro....
Any media report without a quotation of what anybody said is fake and rumour..I thought you knew this by now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I thought u guyz were critical of me for saying Messi shouldn't be allowed to have his way all the time, as it undermines the coach and set a bad precedent. grin grin

The only reason I have heard that precipitated this apparent fallout between Messi and the coach was that he was benched for only 45 minutes! ONLY 45 MINUTES!! NOT A MINUTE MORE and he's fighting tooth and nail to see him sacked. If that's not a bad omen for the club that Messi might soon become uncontrollable if not checked, then I don't know what is. I'm even beginning to detest this Messi. He now wants everything to go his way because he's our best player. Smh!! undecided
Bros... I wasn't against you in totality, but with the fact that, no one was sure if all these news about Messi wanting to get Lucho sacked with his influence was true or not. Besides, it seems you don't know yet, that I don't and won't tolerate balderdash from any player. Ask dippsset how I myself and coded01, plus some others were against Messi earlier on in the season when he was showing some lackadaisical and remiss attitude towards the entire play of the team. We were very displeased and even went as far as saying he should be sold if the opportunity arises. Meanwhile, that was something which we saw ourselves, as it was obvious on the field of play. As for this, it ain't verified and so, everything we would be saying should be preceded with a big "if".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
I still don't get what went wrong between Messi and Lucho! Lucho used to praise him almost after every match! That sociedad match is not enough to cause any serious wahala!

Well thats what you get when you bring a coach of lucho and tata status to manage a team like Barca!

Our board don't know that with the number of accomplished superstars in the team, they also need an accomplished Coach to manage them! If Lucho went to madrid, I'm sure by now he would have fought all the players!
I even wonder why we did not track Van gaal, he was our coach before and he still got it in him. From stories I've read, he is a strict man! Perfect for this barca team!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
AbuMikey:

Cash what?
Egbon Mi, are You sure You really want to cash in? wink

See begging... gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Ya, you could say that. I'm not asking him to be extraordinary, but at least he has to get the basics right. Simple things like passing the ball accurately shouldn't be an uphill task for him. That's the mistake I saw he made a couple of times against sociedad, if a player has deteriorated or lost form, at least he should be able to get the basics right. And I believe that's something u can perfect in training...
You are right I must say... But yet, let's give him sometime and see how it goes with him. Some more gametime wouldn't hurt. Would it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
homesteady:
I still don't get what went wrong between Messi and Lucho! Lucho used to praise him almost after every match! That sociedad match is not enough to cause any serious wahala!

Well thats what you get when you bring a coach of lucho and tata status to manage a team like Barca!

Our board don't know that with the number of accomplished superstars in the team, they also need an accomplished Coach to manage them! If Lucho went to madrid, I'm sure by now he would have fought all the players!
I even wonder why we did not track Van gaal, he was our coach before and he still got it in him. From stories I've read, he is a strict man! Perfect for this barca team!

I support u on Van Gaal... cool

But on d issue of experience it doesn't really go like dat, look at Guardiola... lipsrsealed

I think one's personality matters... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
AbuMikey:

Cash what?
Egbon Mi, are You sure You really want to cash in? wink
Like I said earlier on... IF it were true... Abeg, would you like to have a dictator in your team? To even operate to such heights? If it were true, then I must admit our enemies have been right all along, calling Messi a dictator. And that would also prove the Ibrahimovic, Villa, Tello et al incidences to be valid and true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Like I said earlier on... IF it were true... Abeg, would you like to have a dictator in your team? To even operate to such heights? If it were true, then I must admit our enemies have been right all along, calling Messi a dictator. And that would also prove the Ibrahimovic, Villa, Tello et al incidences to be valid and true.

Guy, everybody can't be lying... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Really? undecided
Why una dey believe everything Presido dey yan na? lipsrsealed
The same way he denied there wasn't a rift between Mess & Luis! undecided
The same way he denied Messi's influential role in appointing Tata! undecided
The same guy wey accuse Messi of demanding improved contract b4 he became d president, yet Messi denied that.... lipsrsealed
Who we go believe na? lipsrsealed --- We aren't pikin! grin
I don't believe everything he says, but I believe this one! He would have not answered the question or given a direct answer like NO, if it was true

you are accusing him wrongly jare! gringrin
it wasn't him that was involved in that contract issue, it was the other vice president -Faus
I'm not even sure he said anything about tata's employment! besides Messi said he did not know tata!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

It seems you only took cognizance of "cash-in" and not taking into account the conditional "if" that goes along with it. If it's true as it were, then I wouldn't want Messi in my team any longer. I love the guy, but would not tolerate dictatorship in my team. Remember, I used "if". If it ain't true, which i expect, then let's leave things the way they are. I don't have any problem whatsoever with Messi being in the team. I just would not accept dictatorship of any sort.
Anyhow sha,i don't believe the news..Goal.com are the gods of fake news.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right I must say... But yet, let's give him sometime and see how it goes with him. Some more gametime wouldn't hurt. Would it?
Hopefully not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Austeenx:

are you for real?
I've googled him,didn't witness his era.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

I support u on Van Gaal... cool

But on d issue of experience it doesn't really go like dat, look at Guardiola... lipsrsealed
I think one's personality matters... wink

They were still hungry for success then, you can't compare their status before Pep time to their status now!
Messi has won 4 balon d'or now, levels don change grin
they are all accomplished players now! they don turn oga pata pata!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Bros... I wasn't against you in totality, but with the fact that, no one was sure if all these news about Messi wanting to get Lucho sacked with his influence was true or not. Besides, it seems you don't know yet, that I don't and won't tolerate balderdash from any player. Ask dippsset how I myself and coded01, plus some others were against Messi earlier on in the season when he was showing some lackadaisical and remiss attitude towards the entire play of the team. We were very displeased and even went as far as saying he should be sold if the opportunity arises. Meanwhile, that was something which we saw ourselves, as it was obvious on the field of play. As for this, it ain't verified and so, everything we would be saying should be preceded with a big "if".

My broda, if you are looking for verification, you aren't going to get it... tongue

Verification kor, varifekason ni... gringrin

Okay, make i get my hidden camera video Messi talking ____________... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Why you be doubting Thomas? grin

Why are you refusing not to believe what is becoming too glaring until "we get a hidden video showing Messi influencing his choice of coach"? lipsrsealed

Dmcdad, it's too obvious my broda, we as Fans all like "Messi" but why be say na Messi this na Messi dat? shocked

My take, Messi is unbelievably "too influential" & many of us don't believe because he looks too reserve but i believe behind close doors, he is a Don... grin --- He dey control tins wey pass am... tongue
See ehn... No be say I no believe, na just say some are just too unreasonable to believe. The reason I use IFs is that, there are some things we can't tell from afar, but like i would always say, if e happen say this and that about Messi na really true, then na to sell am sharply be that.

Where I start to dey fear say Messi go be baddo na when I hear say him give girl belle.shocked cheesy I say shoo, see Messi wey you go dey feel say him no even get dîck sef, how come him take placker? From then I start to fear say bros fit be green snake oooooo.cheesy

But seriously and frankly, the rumours about Messi can not all be wrong. I feel at least 50% of them could be true. Maybe more, maybe less.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

My broda, if you are looking for verification, you aren't going to get it... tongue

Verification kor, varifekason ni... gringrin

Okay, make i get my hidden camera video Messi talking ____________... lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Anyhow sha,i don't believe the news..Goal.com are the gods of fake news.
Bros, no be goat.com matter oooooooo. The mean news them dey come out from Sport and MD. And you know say no kinda news MD no dey carry. I believe 75% of their news oooooo. Goat.com dey learn na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Guy, everybody can't be lying... lipsrsealed
Of course...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Austeenx:
if messi is actually the one that determines who the club hire or fire, then we're in some serious trouble.
if the guy wants to employ and sack, he can hang his boots and contest - summer elections already approaching.
Do you sincerely believe that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

See ehn... No be say I no believe, na just say some are just too unreasonable to believe. The reason I use IFs is that, there are some things we can't tell from afar, but like i would always say, if e happen say this and that about Messi na really true, then na to sell am sharply be that.

Where I start to dey fear say Messi go be baddo na when I hear say him give girl belle.shocked cheesy I say shoo, see Messi wey you go dey feel say him no even get dîck sef, how come him take placker? From then I start to fear say bros fit be green snake oooooo.cheesy

But seriously and frankly, the rumours about Messi can not all be wrong. I feel at least 50% of them could be true. Maybe more, maybe less.

Let's ask these questions;

1) How come Ibrahimovic is lying? Yet he chosed Messi among his best 11 team!

2) How come d same president while he was d Vice-president accused Messi of requesting for improved contract? Yet Messi obviously denied it.

Yet d same President go deny everything just to save Messi & club... tongue

Must we get a hidden camera around Messi to believe he is a ___________... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

More like a pop-starcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Let's ask this question;

1) How come Ibrahimovic is lying? Yet he chosed Messi among his best 11 team!

2) How come d same president while he was d Vice-president accused Messi of requesting for improved contract? Yet Messi obviously denied it.

Yet d same President go deny everything just to save Messi & club... tongue

Must we get a hidden camera around Messi to believe he is a ___________... lipsrsealed
E be like say na you we go give the contract to mount surveillance cameras everywhere. No where to hide for Messicheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.