Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616578 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
dmcdad:

To think out of the box doesn't mean someone should be short-sighted. Infact, short-sightedness is kinda the opposite of thinking outta the box.

Like someone said; it's hard to tell who is more clueless between GEJ and Lucho grin

I was the one who said so.. grin

Truth is, I've never like Lucho, even if we win the Treble, I still won't TRY to like him. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
philfearon:

You are seeking issue where there is none bro!!

Simple, why do you need to tweak "one of the best lineups"? remember, you didn't use "good nor better", rather you used best grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

I was the one who said so.. grin

Truth is, I've never like Lucho, even if we win the Treble, I still won't TRY to like him. >sad

Confessions, one by one, they're coming out. its no longer about his performance, it's just about not liking him as a person sad wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Confessions, one by one, they're coming out. its no longer about his performance, it's just about not liking him as a person sad wink

Better Put, His coaching Policies and arrogance from his Roma days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Better Put, His coaching Policies and arrogance from his Roma days

Quit hating, he doesn't know you exist you know? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Chai, humans! God help humans, so the players are the ones winning and the coach has nothing to do with how the win is won but the coach has to be blamed for the losses? God have mercy. when we had the assistant coach to Tito at the helms of affairs, did you not see us auto-operate? can't you differentiate that era from this era?.
Its distasteful to state that the coach does not have any input in the team's performance when they win, yet blame him for losses, this is an uncivilized way of deliberating.
I am done deliberating on this because the "hate" is very strong, this is no longer rational, rather it's now irrational.
PLEASE Mr Lucho defender, tell me his input into this team!
If by this time last season we were faring better than this, what does it mean? does it not mean we are taking steps backwards?
Your support for him is also becoming so irrational!
Almost all cules around the world are against the coach, can we all be wrong?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Why not wait for season to end to see if we end trophyless or not. For now we're still in good position to win the treble.
Lmaoooooooooooo treble ke?
The only cup we can win this season is copa dey rel!
lets not even put our hope in UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

PLEASE Mr Lucho defender, tell me his input into this team!
If by this time last season we were faring better than this, what does it mean? does it not mean we are taking steps backwards?
Your support for him is also becoming so irrational!
Almost all cules around the world are against the coach, can we all be wrong?

By the time last season, most of the starters were younger, fresher and better players compared to now. we're not taking any steps backward, rather we're in an era where some new faces need to take the places of some of the old names who in few months time are going to either remain impact-less or leave the club.

Your problem i can sense so far is being anti-change, you want things the way they were 2-6 years ago forgetting the fact that the whole setup/players/equipments are no longer the same.

No worry sha, just as una complain for tata, after he leaves, una go still complain untop the next coach, nobi una? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Simple, why do you need to tweak "one of the best lineups"? remember, you didn't use "good nor better", rather you used best grin grin grin grin
I already told you it is because I want Rafinha to start the match ahead of Sergi Roberto...
Sergi Roberto is one of the Barca players I have followed his progress,so I have my own reasons for not wanting him to start,but to be subbed in...
What is there to explain again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

I have faith in the team cheesy I encourage you to do the same grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
philfearon:

I already told you it is because I want Rafinha to start the match ahead of Sergi Roberto...
Sergi Roberto is one of the Barca players I have followed his progress,so I have my own reasons for not wanting him to start,but to be subbed in...
What is there to explain again?

Hehehe.. grin grin grin, even if he uses all the 18 players at once, una must to talk grin grin grin grin grin

If he had used your own "choice of players", another set on this board go still complain.. funny grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

We may win both!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Hehehe.. grin grin grin, even if he uses all the 18 players at once, una must to talk grin grin grin grin grin

If he had used your own "choice of players", another set on this board go still complain.. funny grin grin grin
Every Barca fan around the world recognized that Line up is one of our best line up....
How come you don't? You trying to feel important by not recognising same?
As I said,you are seeking issue where there is none!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I have faith in the team cheesy I encourage you to do the same grin angry

Don't waste your faith! the team is in disarray now!
There are better functional teams than ours currently! If they should mark Messi out, we are in trouble! - I'm sure you know he is behind most of our goals this season
I've watched Bayern play this season, they are very good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
philfearon:

Every Barca fan around the world recognized that Line up is one of our best line up....
How come you don't? You trying to feel important by not recognising same?
As I said,you are seeking issue where there is none!!

grin grin grin, "Every Barca fan"? you must be a magician to know this lol, yet the same "best line up" still needs tweaking from you to make it what? BESTER? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

By the time last season, most of the starters were younger, fresher and better players compared to now. we're not taking any steps backward, rather we're in an era where some new faces need to take the places of some of the old names who in few months time are going to either remain impact-less or leave the club. Your problem i can sense so far is being anti-change, you want things the way they were 2-6 years ago forgetting the fact that the whole setup/players/equipments are no longer the same.
No worry sha, just as una complain for tata, after he leaves, una go still complain untop the next coach, nobi una? grin
anti-change? how?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

Don't waste your faith! the team is in disarray now!
There are better functional teams than ours currently! If they should mark Messi out, we are in trouble! - I'm sure you know he is behind most of our goals this season
I've watched Bayern play this season, they are very good
Then go support Bayern!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

anti-change? how?

Read your comments, you should get answers to your "how".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Quit hating, he doesn't know you exist you know? grin grin grin grin

Do You know if I'm a registered Barca fan?
Let's assume I'm not registered, can't I lay out My fears against a certain coach whom I have little faith in?
Well, I think I need to stop Here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

Do You know if I'm a registered Barca fan?
Let's assume I'm not registered, can't I lay out My fears against a certain coach whom I have little faith in?
Well, I think I need to stop Here.

Only made my comment based on your confession that you don't like him even before he got to Barcelona as a coach. EOD cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Read your comments, you should get answers to your "how".

you are the person that is even anti-change! you and Enrique! Tell me how Enrique has changed this our playing style - by taking Messi to the right when he virtually plays in the middle? or is it by telling Rakitić to abandon his main duty to cover up for Alves?
He hasn't changed any serious thing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Then go support Bayern!

I never said I was leaving barca, I only said they are more balanced than we are at the moment!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

you are the person that is even anti-change! you and Enrique! Tell me how Enrique has changed this our playing style - by taking Messi to the right when he virtually plays in the middle? or is it by telling Rakitić to abandon his main duty to cover up for Alves?
He hasn't changed any serious thing

Maybe we don't know what change is again.

Anti-change? you queried his lineup for benching the known names and for using other available players to persecute a match even though reports have it that they came late to training.

Abi you know know wetin change mean again ni? grin grin grin

Messi can play anywhere in that front line, infact he's given a free role to operate, Enrique has played Messi in different positions this season just to find the nice balance with the arrival of Suarez, yet you think i am the one who's anti-change and not you who wants Messi to keep playing in the middle even with the arrival of a proper 9? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Arguments of Life! Una get time sha, my own be say if match time reach, I go watch match and catch fun...

Talkin about fun, who saw what one guy did to Montoya in our last liga match against sociedad? I couldn't believe my eyes I swear, Montoya went on his knees cheesy lwkm that moment! And people were even here gettin angry over lucho not putting him in match lineups. Kai!! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Arguments of Life! Una get time sha, my own be say if match time reach, I go watch match and catch fun...

Talkin about fun, who saw what one guy did to Montoya in our last liga match against sociedad? I couldn't believe my eyes I swear, Montoya went on his knees cheesy lwkm that moment! And people were even here gettin angry over lucho not putting him in match lineups. Kai!! cheesy

The Guy is CANALES. Remindsme of the go down low Angel did for Puyol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
honeric01:

Maybe we don't know what change is again.

Anti-change? you queried his lineup for benching the known names and for using other available players to persecute a match even though reports have it that they came late to training.

Abi you know know wetin change mean again ni? grin grin grin
Are we still on this Sociedad's issue? undecided haven't I posted many logical and tactical reasons why that was the silliest lineup for that match? considering the magnitude and history of the match!
Is that the change you want? to use 3 forwards which total la liga goals is 5? when you have 2 forwards who have scored a combined 26 goals? is this change?
to leave out your most creative player against a park the bus team? look at this stats -
Most chances created for Barcelona
2014/15: Messi 71 - Xavi 27 - Alba 26 -
Suarez 26 - Iniesta 25 - Alves 22 -
Neymar 21
is this the change you want?
Reports also said he gave them extra break!

Messi can play anywhere in that front line, infact he's given a free role to operate, Enrique has played Messi in different positions this season just to find the nice balance with the arrival of Suarez, yet you think i am the one who's anti-change and not you who wants Messi to keep playing in the middle even with the arrival of a proper 9? grin grin grin

have you seen anywhere I said Messi should play in the centre? What I meant in my last post was that Messi mostly goes deeper to create chances!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:

that was the 2nd game he was starting this season and like 3rd or 4th game(barely 20mins) he was playing!
Give this boy play time, Lucho no gree, now that transfer window is open, he wants to start doing eye service!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

Are we still on this Sociedad's issue? undecided haven't I posted many logical and tactical reasons why that was the silliest lineup for that match? considering the magnitude and history of the match!
Is that the change you want? to use 3 forwards which total la liga goals is 5? when you have 2 forwards who have scored a combined 26 goals? is this change?
to leave out your most creative player against a park the bus team? look at this stats -
is this the change you want?
Reports also said he gave them extra break!

have you seen anywhere I said Messi should play in the centre? What I meant in my last post was that Messi mostly goes deeper to create chances!

Hehe, you don confuse finish oga, please what exactly do you expect from the coach? lay down your expectations because me don tire with this "e bite me, i bite am torry".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
I've had enough of the argument -
We should start thinking of the best way to beat A . Madrid!

I think that PSG match formation should be used! We can't afford to have both Alves and Alba on the pitch, those thugs will eat them alive during set pieces

That grieezman is a serious threat, they should put someone to handle him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
usbcable:

The Guy is CANALES. Remindsme of the go down low Angel did for Puyol grin
Mehn the guy bad oh, the way Montoya went down, I almost thought he had sustained an injury cheesy Now you're picking on Puyol, what of the ones Messi does to Ramos and co.? tonguegrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

that was the 2nd game he was starting this season and like 3rd or 4th game(barely 20mins) he was playing!
Give this boy play time, Lucho no gree, now that transfer window is open, he wants to start doing eye service!
I hope the guy improves oh, his passes are not even accurate to say the least. It seems like he plays with fear... I thought these are things they work on during training sessions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I hope the guy improves oh, his passes are not even accurate to say the least. It seems like he plays with fear... I thought these are things they work on during training sessions.
Bro na match be koko ooooo. Abi you dey play Madrid for training? You dey play Bayern and the likes for training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.