Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,053 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4643101 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Messi can't be sold by anybody, only him can carry himself waka comot from the club! You don't just wake up and sell your academy trained world best player! there will be a riot in catalunya!
It was easier to sell Ronaldinho because he had not really reached the legend level of the club!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

I've googled him,didn't witness his era.
Are you saying you didn't watch Ronaldinho play at Barça?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:
Who is Rijkaard sef?

The coach with Dada Hair grin

On a more serious note, He was the genius that brought us back to limelight during the days of dwindling fortunes, sometime around 05/06.

Gave Messi his Barca debut.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
philfearon:

Do you sincerely believe that?

well, i made use of 'if'
but, i really hope it is not true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

I'm wondering too grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

E be like say na you we go give the contract to mount surveillance cameras everywhere. No where to hide for Messi: D

See yeye guy... grin

Doubting Thomas! tongue

Make I no lie you, I was like you @ a time but with time, I accessed the situations & concluded its "too obvious" not to admit the truth... Yes, the truth is bitter... lipsrsealed

But I am only surprised many are failing to admit the truth, even Iniesta & Xavi or Busquets won't rat him out but likely will say one or two things to their family members about Messi probably when they are retired... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

More like a pop-starcheesy

No mind that yeye guy... Dey ask jamb question! gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Austeenx:

well, i made use of 'if'
but, i really hope it is not true.
Most niggas here always never waste time in believing unsubstantiated and inauthentic News peddled by goal.com!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

I can neither confirm nor deny thatlipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

I can neither confirm nor deny thatlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

No mind that yeye guy... Dey ask jamb question! gringrin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
AbuMikey:

The coach with Dada Hair grin

On a more serious note, He was the genius that brought us back to limelight during the days of dwindling fortunes, sometime around 05/06.

Gave Messi his Barca debut.

Hmm..okay o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Well, there is no need to drag... if you feel Messi is playing "dictator"; it is up to the club and her fans to act accordingly and put him down to earth!
Personally, I do not believe all the media crap. If Messi wants to really hold FCB to ransom, it isn't very hard. He has a "brain-washed" fan-base (me included) almost half population of that of FCB itself (exaggeration sha) who will see absolutely nothing wrong in whatever he says or does. So he can as well publicly come out 'n drop some public statements that will divide and whip the entire Catalunya into a frenzy.

For a player like Messi, I disregard any media report, rumor or whatever... from his body-language when he steps out on the pitch, you can tell where his heart is!

My two cents!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Hmm..okay o.

No offence, but, when did You start supporting Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
homesteady:

They were still hungry for success then, you can't compare their status before Pep time to their status now!
Messi has won 4 balon d'or now, levels don change grin
they are all accomplished players now! they don turn oga pata pata!

homesteady:

I don't believe everything he says, but I believe this one! He would have not answered the question or given a direct answer like NO, if it was true

you are accusing him wrongly jare! gringrin
it wasn't him that was involved in that contract issue, it was the other vice president -Faus
I'm not even sure he said anything about tata's employment! besides Messi said he did not know tata!

I hear you oh... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

See yeye guy... grin

Doubting Thomas! tongue

Make I no lie you, I was like you @ a time but with time, I accessed the situations & concluded its "too obvious" not to admit the truth... Yes, the truth is bitter... lipsrsealed

But I am only surprised many are failing to admit the truth, even Iniesta & Xavi or Busquets won't rat him out but likely will say one or two things to their family members about Messi probably when they are retired... tongue
Mmm...lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
RuuDie:
A nice read here!

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/-luis-enrique-s-has-a-naively-reductive-attitude-to-team-psychology-141212324.html
Nice article there... But frankly, the Messi we all have come to know shouldn't be in that league, at least with the way he portrays himself on the outside.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Only during a certain coach's tenure will fans start questioning and doubting Messi's loyalty. SMH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
^^^ Chairman don land... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
goal.com spreading crap!

Bartomeu (president): "Meeting with Messi about
the coach? Totally false. I just was in the
dressing-room for an usual post-match chat with
the group, not to tell Messi anything about Luis
Enrique's future."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lionel Messi has never been
able to accept the need for
squad rotation, according to
former Barcelona full-back
Juliano Belletti.
Fresh speculation has emerged
this week about the attacker's
future after he started on the bench for the 1-0 defeat
to Real Sociedad last weekend.
The Argentina star has grown frustrated with life under
Luis Enrique and president Josep Maria Bartomeu, who
has brought forward club elections to this year, is
reportedly prepared to wield the axe in order to
placate the forward.
Belletti, who scored the winning goal in the 2006
Champions League final, says Messi has never accepted
being left out of the starting line-up - even though it is
a vital part of managing a squad in modern football.
"Messi doesn't like being on the bench," he said as a
pundit on Arena SporTV. "He doesn't accept rotation,
which, in the long term, is important.
"When I was at Barcelona, I saw him have discussions
with the coaching staff because he didn't want to miss a
game."
Belletti does feel, however, that Messi has earned the
right to certain "privileges" at the club given the
enormous success he has helped to bring to Camp Nou.
"The Barcelona of today is Messi. If they've won so
many titles, it was because of the high standards Messi
offered. It seems normal to me that he'd have certain
privileges," he added.
"If he wants to play, to keep a calm atmosphere, you
should let him play."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:
^^^ Chairman don land... grin

I wan see that Messi hidden camera video wey you dey talk oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
barackohandso:

I wan see that Messi hidden camera video wey you dey talk oh

Tuale... gringrin

I gentle oh! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Tuale... gringrin

I gentle oh! grin

Lol cheesy
Show me the video na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol cheesy
Show me the video na

How far? grin

Espanyol is making us proud today... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

How far? grin

Espanyol is making us proud today... wink

You ehn? grin

I hope they do, and that we beat Atletico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
AbuMikey:

No offence, but, when did You start supporting Barca?
2008..age 11.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
barackohandso:

You ehn? grin

I hope they do, and that we beat Atletico

gringrin

We are watching... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
bykebyke:

2008..age 11.

Now I understand you better... gringrin

Who is Rivaldo? --- Ex-Brazilian Politician! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
coded01:

Now I understand you better... gringrin

Who is Rivaldo? --- Ex-Brazilian Politician! grin
HahahahahaHa cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Nice article there... But frankly, the Messi we all have come to know shouldn't be in that league, at least with the way he portrays himself on the outside.

The article just serves to point out that these things (special treatment) aren't unusual and at times, clubs or managers can use it to their own benefit!

You may need to understand that intentions differ... I believe Messi is CB "through 'n true"; and I feel rightly or wrongly, he may decide to wield his influence to the good of the club because he looks like that kind of person!
If you even read the article, there is a section that suggested that most of the players actually side with Messi... I doubt if the likes of Xavi, Iniesta will be intimidated - they are more "son of the club" than he is and command as much respect as he does!

All na still speculation anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.