Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624364 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
tesppidd:
lol

Is this what you understood from my post?

grin

You said it was Ronaldo that held Benzema... I'm now asking you, was Benzema better than Ronaldo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
ThierryJay:

Who told you what you are saying is true lol.

While playing with Messi....

Ronaldinho won World best in 2005, he won UEFA best in 2006.
Eto'o won UEFA best striker in 2009
Suarez won UEFA best striker in 2015
Xavi and Iniesta won UEFA best midfielder multiple times

Mbappe is currently on course to win a Ballon D'or with Messi around him. The things Messi can can sha... Pendu go just kpai..

Lol... Ronaldinho and Etoo won those awards when Pessi was still a babyboy grin

2009, Pessi stole the best forward award from Etoo grin

Iniesta has never won uefa best midfielder, only Xavi has.

Modric won best player while playing with Ronaldo at Madrid, before the GOAT went to Juve.

What Ronaldo played at Juve, Pessi has not played it at PSG.... Stillwaiting for Pessi to win Ligue1 best player, or even golden boot or top assist maker grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na only for Nigeria I see say people still dey debate on Messi vs Ronaldo. Outside here and in the footballing world, Messi always comes first before Ronaldo. it's generally known. I don't know why una dey follow pendu fans swim for mud

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Luis Enrique have left the Spanish national team

Xavi if you fail to win Laliga this man will easily take your job

So do the needful and give us this league title
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg why are some people blaming Enrique's outing with Spain on his over-preference of Barcelona players?

I believe he tried his best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:
Abeg why are some people blaming Enrique's outing with Spain on his over-preference of Barcelona players?

In a way his choice of players for the WC where wrong and too sentimental take this from a Barca fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

In a way his choice of players for the WC where wrong and too sentimental take this from a Barca fan.

Which better players did he not choose? And which wrong players did he choose in your opinion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:

And which wrong players did he choose in your opinion?

Ferran Torres,
Nico Williams,
Busquet.
Asencio

Liverpool Thiago suppose go Qatar...pedri & gavi can give u 80% possession with zero key passes in the final third.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ferran Torres,
Nico Williams,
Busquet.
Asencio

Liverpool Thiago suppose go Qatar...pedri & gavi can give u 80% possession with zero key passes in the final third.

Seems you are indirectly telling Xavi to do something to that midfield of Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:

Seems you are indirectly telling Xavi to do something to that midfield of Barca.

Yes
Starting with busquet...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Yes
Starting with busquet...

Suggest your best DM you wish replaces Busquet, in or outside the Barca team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:
Suggest your best DM you wish replaces Busquet, in or outside the Barca team

Enzo
Rodri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Enzo
Rodri
Good choices. I had always liked Rodri at Atletico even before Man City got him, but he is not available right now. Too bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Enzo
Rodri
Enzo is not a DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Culer:
Enzo is not a DM

no be dm he dey play 4 argentina?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ferran Torres,
Nico Williams,
Busquet.
Asencio

Thiago play for 2018 World cup with Ramos and aspas? Where dem reach? No be same penalty shootout dem kaput for round of 16 vs Russia?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:

After they couldn't beat Japan I started having fears for the squad, I'm not trying to overhype Pedri and gavi as I've noted several times that what will hurt them is experience and Rodri/koke should be starting ahead of busi/Gavi but even the best midfielders on Tuesday unlike they're very proficient at striking from range na so we go pass around morocco stubborn defense dey go
Enrique lost his 9 year old daughter to cancer to come and carry a team looking nowhere to 2008-2014 to take them to the Euros semi when most of vardrid family were always praying for them to get knocked out, How they even beat Portugal to qualify ahead of them in the UEFA friendly league semis is a testament of his good work with lesser richer resources compared to his predecessors, See the attack na Ferran wey some of us dey drag atimes, Morata (though he shouldn't have been benched), Sarabia, Ansu that we are praying to find his best form after two severe injury spells have slowed him down, No wonder they didn't beat Italy at that euros despite having multitude of chances and dominating the game
With that being said I think tiki taka either has to be rejigged like how pep has done his or binned, The same extra committed bus parking systems that seem to favour several teams playing against us under xavi at barça is what enrique still faced against Morocco just like he couldn't bypass against tico in 2015/2016 and Juventus in 2016/2017, Even pep himself against inter and Chelsea with us
We need various alternatives in that system to outwit those stubborn sides who don't want to come out except via counter attacks

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

After they couldn't beat Japan I started having fears for the squad, I'm not trying to overhype Pedri and gavi as I've noted several times that what will hurt them is experience and Rodri/koke should be starting ahead of busi/Gavi but even the best midfielders on Tuesday unlike they're very proficient at striking from range na so we go pass around morocco stubborn defense dey go
Enrique lost his 9 year old daughter to cancer to come and carry a team looking nowhere to 2008-2014 to take them to the Euros semi when most of vardrid family were always praying for them to get knocked out, How they even beat Portugal to qualify ahead of them in the UEFA friendly league semis is a testament of his good work with lesser richer resources compared to his predecessors, See the attack na Ferran wey some of us dey drag atimes, Morata (though he shouldn't have been benched), Sarabia, Ansu that we are praying to find his best form after two severe injury spells have slowed him down, No wonder they didn't beat Italy at that euros despite having multitude of chances and dominating the game
With that being said I think tiki taka either has to be rejigged like how pep has done his or binned, The same extra committed bus parking systems that seem to favour several teams playing against us under xavi at barça is what enrique still faced against Morocco just like he couldn't bypass against tico in 2015/2016 and Juventus in 2016/2017, Even pep himself against inter and Chelsea with us
We need various alternatives in that system to outwit those stubborn sides who don't want to come out except via counter attacks

I doubt if there's any style of play which works everytime against "bus parking" except luck.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awesome01:

Which better players did he not choose? And which wrong players did he choose in your opinion?

Aspas is inform,Alcantara has more experience, forget Busquet he is gone try new players convert some even if its converting Gavi to Dm,how can you use Ferran and Morata upfront and you wanna win a cup.

Come to think about it what happened to Oyazabal&Moreno?

Take Pedri,Gavi,Alba/Balde,Fati and try other club players not just loading it with 70-80% Barca..you only heading for catastrophe...its not as if they are even winning things for the club. Mix them with other talent's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Portugal without C.R is better than Argentina...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

Aspas is inform,Alcantara has more experience, forget Busquet he is gone try new players convert some even if its converting Gavi to Dm,how can you use Ferran and Morata upfront and you wanna win a cup.

Come to think about it what happened to Oyazabal&Moreno?

Take Pedri,Gavi,Alba/Balde,Fati and try other club players not just loading it with 70-80% Barca..you only heading for catastrophe...its not as if they are even winning things for the club. Mix them with other talent's

Good points there. Well we'll see the changes the new coach will bring.
There are rumours about Luis de la Fuente becoming the next Spanish coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
What a brilliant goal from Neymar for Brazil!!

Very happy for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
See Neymar wey Pessi no allow win Ballondor or FIFA Best.... grin

Thank God for Mbappe for standing for what he wants... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
What a brilliant goal from Neymar for Brazil!!

Very happy for him.
My brother I happy for am.

If Messi nor win this one make Neymar win am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jokerman:
See Neymar wey Pessi no allow win Ballondor or FIFA Best.... grin

Thank God for Mbappe for standing for what he wants... cheesy
Reminds me of when Ronaldo, his wife and his sister were crying that his friend and teammate Modric stole his ballon dor.

There are certain things a damn Ronaldo fan should neither say nor insinuate FFS.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Croatia equalizes with first shot on target!!!!

What drama!!!

This Croatia are so matured. They won't lie down.

What a psychological blow for Brazil with 2 minutes to go.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
PENALTY SHOOT-OUT!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Brazil out!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pheeeew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nothing surprising... Its just Futbol... Kudos to Croatia cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
coded01:
Nothing surprising... Its just Futbol... Kudos to Croatia cool
I know why shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
tesppidd:
My brother I happy for am.

If Messi nor win this one make Neymar win am.
grin
Messi next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.