Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4646378 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Let’s talk about Alonslow the Super CB

Man shut us up ,but you all should keep pretending cheesy

Without any shadow of doubt, it was indeed his night.

I could argue he was the better of the 2 CBs

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
There must be somethin wrong with this jpmumu and his life, cuz Wetin concern fans personal lives with their opinions about the club's management?
What a dimwitted man-child

That guy na mumu agbaya normally...

People who mix personal life with business of entertainment or other recreations are the most sentimental set of people but will pretend they doing good with going with the flow. Weyrey go dey project him own life dey think say na the same for everyone. Football na for entertainment, no be wetin dem dey put for head like gala. You win some. You lose some.

Dude attacks everyone who doesn't sing the same tune with him.

No be the same weyrey wey dey praise Koeman that time and refused to see anything wrong in the man's coaching style until it was too glaring that the blind could see. Na that same Clown 🤡 I wan dey take him talk seriously. Lmao. Weyrey defend that man to the very end till there was nothing left to bare anymore and we don dey midtable. If to say we still be top 4, that Pennywise go still be #1 supporter.

The rubbish wey the guy dey talk at times ehn... Na to just dey observe am troway face cos na fellow fan.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
This win once again proves Xavi's tactical flexibility.

He knew his XI was highly depleted so he went with a pragmatic & defense-first game plan, and it worked out beautifully. Madrid had just 1 big chance, Barça had 2 and should've won 2-0.

Xavi Masterclass at the Bernabeau!

Exactly. The man is growing. I'm still rooting for him to continue irrespective of what anybody says. He's learned to adjust tactically and gradually and consistently, I think he'd be right up there in no time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Hopefully totenham will help us buy Lenglet just like we scammed them with Emerson but the latter has been surprisingly playing well these days even being nominated for the February EPL player of last month
We didn't scam them with Emerson o. He's a good player and fetched Barca a good sum when we really needed the money. Very happy for him ar Tottenham.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

People who mix personal life with business of entertainment or other recreations are the most sentimental set of people but will pretend they doing good with going with the flow. Weyrey go dey project him own life dey think say na the same for everyone. Football na for entertainment, no be wetin dem dey put for head like gala. You win some. You lose some.

No be the same weyrey wey dey praise Koeman that time and refused to see anything wrong in the man's coaching style until it was too glaring that the blind could see. Na that same Clown 🤡 I wan dey take him talk seriously. Lmao. Weyrey defend that man to the very end till there was nothing left to bare anymore and we don dey midtable. If to say we still be top 4, that Pennywise go still be #1 supporter.

The rubbish wey the guy dey talk at times ehn... Na to just dey observe am troway face cos na fellow fan.
Nonsense.

I didn't support Koeman when he consigned us to the mid-table. I only supported his treatment of Puig because I believed Riqui Puig got it wrong and should have left when he had the chance.

However, talking about Xavi, you never liked the man. You're happy to see your expectations that he will fail at Barca, come to reality, just so you'll be proven rright. For me, if this is not witchcraft, I don't know what is.

When you say football is just for enjoyment, I laugh. Because this is people's career. People's life aspirations. A Multi billion dollar business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
There must be somethin wrong with this jpmumu and his life, cuz Wetin concern fans personal lives with their opinions about the club's management?
As a psychologist enthusiasts myself, I am able to tell when someone had let the debris of their personal lives, to drift into what they are saying online. I don't hesitate to call them to order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
We didn't scam them with Emerson o. He's a good player and fetched Barca a good sum when we really needed the money. Very happy for him ar Tottenham.
Lol, is this not the same Emerson we've been watching in the EPL before the turn of this year, I believe the rumours and purchase of Pedro porro also added to whatever made him the beast he is currently, I hope he continues this form so he can work his way to being Brazil 's RB again
My own is hopefully they'll also purchase Lenglet from us so we'll be free from his salary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Considering the way he played during the early times, it was a gunning to look like a BIG SCAM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lol, is this not the same Emerson we've been watching in the EPL before the turn of this year, I believe the rumours and purchase of Pedro porro also added to whatever made him the beast he is currently, I hope he continues this form so he can work his way to being Brazil 's RB again
My own is hopefully they'll also purchase Lenglet from us so we'll be free from his salary

So na trophyless TOT later steal this boy. E pain me when I see am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
As a psychologist enthusiasts myself, I am able to tell when someone had let the debris of their personal lives, to drift into what they are saying online. I don't hesitate to call them to order.
nah nah.
You're a schizophrenic nutcase... i'm sure it has affected your social life and rendered you lonesome and dejected.

seek medical help.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Indasboki:

Exactly. The man is growing. I'm still rooting for him to continue irrespective of what anybody says. He's learned to adjust tactically and gradually and consistently, I think he'd be right up there in no time.
The thing is the poor European performances left a sour taste in everyone's mouth due to the expectations after our transfer incomings, I remember getting into a verbal scuffle with okpansukka after the inter first leg before me myself started dragging Xavi after the return leg draw, Before we then talk of the recent performances
Well with this atleticoesque haramic performance he used to outwit vardrid yesterday I'm somehow hopeful that he's gradually learning on the job, if he can better his in game management and continue to grow in tactical flexibility it'll all be to his and our benefit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yes they have to buy Lenglet too. He plays their big matches. I don't see why they should send him back. We don't need him anymore
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
nah nah.
You're a schizophrenic nutcase... i'm sure it has affected your social life and rendered you lonesome and dejected.

seek medical help.
Lmaooo. I'm sure you have been itching to get one on me.

Well, this is a good night for Barca fans. Not a night to be dejected or being a nutcase.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yes they have to buy Lenglet too. He plays their big matches. I don't see why they should send him back. We don't need him anymore
The only problem is that they might low-ball us due to us wanting him out fast but if we can get even 15 million I don't think it will be bad, Umtiti has started enjoying his football in Lecce too though those ones don't have the money to both buy him and pay for his salary, I reckon one or both must leave this summer
With more outgoings let's see how Tebas would continually stand on his threat yesterday that we won't sign players just like we didn't do in the winter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:

Me sef shock, i think say that dude get sense but today he just proved to me say na wax dey him brain.The werey hated Riqui Puig even when the young lad was fighting for his future.. but now claiming all righteous.
He's obsessed with dick ridding any Barca's coach (Koeman comes to mind).🤔

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Lovely news , Christmas came early thank you Lord tebas and co

Taguchi drunkard

Culer rapist

Aboki kilishihunter

Andrewbaba44 aka andrewmumu

Who again I no for here 😒

Blaqfaze

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Clear your fucking debt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The only problem is that they might low-ball us due to us wanting him out fast but if we can get even 15 million I don't think it will be bad, Umtiti has started enjoying his football in Lecce too though those ones don't have the money to both buy him and pay for his salary, I reckon one or both must leave this summer
With more outgoings let's see how Tebas would continually stand on his threat yesterday that we won't sign players just like we didn't do in the winter
Omo, Tebas is seriously turning to a case for Barca. That man has singlehandedly taken up issues to make Barcelona life, a living hell. I don tire for the guy matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

I never even see this thing before i comment,he will apologize then go back to supporting Koeman then apologize again.

He's also very rigid, hardly listen to someone's own na only am sabi analyze,ominiknowet... that guy na jonzing man!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Me sef shock, i think say that dude get sense but today he just proved to me say na wax dey him brain.The werey hated Riqui Puig even when the young lad was fighting for his future.. but now claiming all righteous.
He's obsessed with dick ridding any Barca's coach (Koeman comes to mind).🤔
I like all Barcelona coach because I want them to do well. Doing well means Barcelona winning trophies and the fans being happy.

I look at the big picture, guy. Because, every coach who gets the opportunity to coach Barca, competency is no longer a doubt. So I support him to do well.

About Puig, I never liked him. Never thought he was a good footballer who can succeed at the top
So far, it would appear that I was right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

I never even see this thing before i comment,he will apologize then go back to supporting Koeman then apologize again.

He's also very rigid, hardly listen to someone's own na only am sabi analyze,ominiknowet... that guy na jonzing man!!
You seem to have a distorted opinion of me.

Check all my posts here. Always clear. Leaves you in no doubt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 1:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The thing is the poor European performances left a sour taste in everyone's mouth due to the expectations after our transfer incomings, I remember getting into a verbal scuffle with okpansukka after the inter first leg before me myself started dragging Xavi after the return leg draw, Before we then talk of the recent performances
Well with this atleticoesque haramic performance he used to outwit vardrid yesterday I'm somehow hopeful that he's gradually learning on the job, if he can better his in game management and continue to grow in tactical flexibility it'll all be to his and our benefit

You see, I equally should have joined the wagon of backlashing Xavi for the poor European outing but then, he can be justified due to the lack of defenders. Whilst that is not enough, Xavi himself said it at the beginning of the season that La Liga was the priority and it's play because we really need to start getting out priorities right and forget that we might not just have the team that can compete on the highest level simultaneously, yet.

We don't have the caliber of players that know how to keep fit and maintain momentum for the whole of the season and that's majorly because our team is still very thin and has more youngsters than veterans.

I'm patiently waiting for next season and I am sure Alemany and Laporta would work a magic or two to get us more players, even if Tebas opposes. I don't mind going for free transfers.

One solid defender, one creative midfielder, a DM and a proper strong striker should be enough.

I think we might keep Abde eventually cos he seems to be terrorizing even in Osasuna. Imagine having the likes of Dembele, Abde ( I suspect him to still be a substitute player still though) and Lewy up front.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I like all Barcelona coach because I want them to do well. Doing well means Barcelona winning trophies and the fans being happy.

I look at the big picture, guy. Because, every coach who gets the opportunity to coach Barca, competency is no longer a doubt. So I support him to do well.

About Puig, I never liked him. Never thought he was a good footballer who can succeed at the top
So far, it would appear that I was right.

Now read what you wrote up there...about Riqui, juxtapose it to what you accused Abdul of and even quick to call him/fans wretched and ask yourself if you not actually under that same umbrella.👿

Remember we are only here for Barca!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Now read what you wrote up there...about Riqui, juxtapose it to what you accused Abdul of and even quick to call him/fans wretched and ask yourself if you not actually under that same umbrella.👿

Sadly, not everyone of us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Three things are certain in this life: Death, taxes and...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Lovely news , Christmas came early thank you Lord tebas and co

Taguchi drunkard

Culer rapist

Aboki kilishihunter

Andrewbaba44 aka andrewmumu

Who again I no for here 😒

Blaqfaze
manage win match first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nonsense.

I didn't support Koeman when he consigned us to the mid-table. I only supported his treatment of Puig because I believed Riqui Puig got it wrong and should have left when he had the chance.

However, talking about Xavi, you never liked the man. You're happy to see your expectations that he will fail at Barca, come to reality, just so you'll be proven rright. For me, if this is not witchcraft, I don't know what is.

When you say football is just for enjoyment, I laugh. Because this is people's career. People's life aspirations. A Multi billion dollar business.

You supported Koeman to the very last. I'm not even talking about your clown talk about Puig. Everyone knows here you disdain him. Even if facts and stats are slapped to you face you won't be able to recognise it.
You were the last regular contributor here to see Koeman for who he is. You ALWAYS supported him not until he was so bad it's obvious to the blind that he can't be the man for the job before you saw the light.
No be us you wan deceive for here. Cos your stance and opinions of Koeman is well known here.

Lol, which one is I never liked Xavi? Why would I be praying for Xavi to fail so that I can say I told you so? Abi for results sheet na Xavi's Barca dem dey write. If Xavi fails then Barca also FAILED. So remove your misguided perception about me wanting Xavi to fail.
No dey CORNfuse me with another person.
If e sure for you show me proof of "you never liked Xavi". Cos even my comment you were quick to reply to wasn't really a castigation of Xavi. That's how you get into issues when you 'read to reply' instead of 'reading to understand'.

Still, I like a coach doesn't mean I won't criticise him when he's clearly lacking in some aspects. I'm not that deluded to be shouting everything's good all the time.

When I say entertainment I'm referring to Nigerian fans. Or are you an investor in football? Do you have a career in football? Are you a shareholder in Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

That guy na Clown 🤡.

He's the only one that is righteous and knows better than others. He'll see black and call it gray.

I'm actually not surprised one bit. It's his Modus Operandi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
#xaviout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2023
PJtech:
I remember when Lenglet still dey that dey that defense, OMG
That guy nah God forbid

And Emerson Royal... I'll forever be grateful to Tottenhan Hotspor
Emerson Royal to Spurs for around 40m is the best business we have done in the last 5 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Who is the joker now? angry

He made the difference!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

You supported Koeman to the very last. I'm not even talking about your clown talk about Puig. Everyone knows here you disdain him. Even if facts and stats are slapped to you face you won't be able to recognise it.
You were the last regular contributor here to see Koeman for who he is. You ALWAYS supported him not until he was so bad it's obvious to the blind that he can't be the man for the job before you saw the light.
No be us you wan deceive for here. Cos your stance and opinions of Koeman is well known here.

Lol, which one is I never liked Xavi? Why would I be praying for Xavi to fail so that I can say I told you so? Abi for results sheet na Xavi's Barca dem dey write. If Xavi fails then Barca also FAILED. So remove your misguided perception about me wanting Xavi to fail.
No dey CORNfuse me with another person.
If e sure for you show me proof of "you never liked Xavi". Cos even my comment you were quick to reply to wasn't really a castigation of Xavi. That's how you get into issues when you 'read to reply' instead of 'reading to understand'.

Still, I like a coach doesn't mean I won't criticise him when he's clearly lacking in some aspects. I'm not that deluded to be shouting everything's good all the time.

When I say entertainment I'm referring to Nigerian fans. Or are you an investor in football? Do you have a career in football? Are you a shareholder in Barca?
Ok let's bury the hatchet. Sorry, if you felt offended by any of my comments. You be OG for here. So nothing do you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.