Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,052 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680312 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Lovely news , Christmas came early thank you Lord tebas and co

Taguchi drunkard

Culer rapist

Aboki kilishihunter

Andrewbaba44 aka andrewmumu

Who again I no for here 😒

Blaqfaze
Wahala grin At least e nor bad sha...we managed to get a RB in

But this will mean we won't be able to sign Victor Roque...this better be fake news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2023
coded01:

He made the difference!
Each and everyone of the team put in more than a decent shift in defence. Not all only Araujo. Raphinha was constantly helping out too.

Try to watch the match. And also try to be hopeful with the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

That guy na Clown 🤡.

He's the only one that is righteous and knows better than others. He'll see black and call it gray.

I'm actually not surprised one bit. It's his Modus Operandi.
I am not a clown, G.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
The tie is not yet over ,all thanks to Madrid defender ansu fati for blocking kessie goal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
nah nah.
You're a schizophrenic nutcase... i'm sure it has affected your social life and rendered you lonesome and dejected.

seek medical help.
You no even change, you were just disguising. Who did you vote for in this election?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

I never even see this thing before i comment,he will apologize then go back to supporting Koeman then apologize again.

He's also very rigid, hardly listen to someone's own na only am sabi analyze,ominiknowet... that guy na jonzing man!!
He is a self-acclaimed thread captain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You no even change, you were just disguising. Who did you vote for in this election?
Lol. I was never disguising grin

i voted for PO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I am not a clown, G.

No vex. We bury the hatchet. grin

Everybody just dey vex and eager for major winnings. We don dey chop Ls consistently for the last five years.
And that's why I am happy Messi ain't here with us presently. Cos this dimwit EPL fans go dey use am stain him glory.

Patience is not really a commodity most Barca fans can afford presently.
Xavi has the ingredients to do well. He also has the ingredients and behaviour to undermine himself.
It's up to him. Whether fans and board and the pressure for footballing success will be patient enough to watch him evolve is what I don't know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

very enigmatic character that guy.
He has issues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
The tie is not yet over ,all thanks to Madrid defender ansu fati for blocking kessie goal grin
Concerning ansu, i have totally lost hope in him. I fear he doesnt have a future in our club tbh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

That Fati na werey pikin. grin Very stupid player.
The funny thing be say I been dey shout for viewing centre say make Xavi bring am enter, then move Ferran to the right to trouble Madrid's profligate pressing since Raphinha decided to be anonymous in attack.
See as fans wan chop me after the weyrey block that ball. grin cheesy The werey wan turn himself to clown, no be me. 😂😅

That ball really frustrated Kessie. Baba tell am say shey him no fit jump.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
Concerning ansu, i have totally lost hope in him. I fear he doesnt have a future in our club tbh

I haven’t lost hope oo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

That Fati na werey pikin. grin Very stupid player.
The funny thing be say I been dey shout for viewing centre say make Xavi bring am enter, then move Ferran to the right to trouble Madrid's profligate pressing since Raphinha decided to be anonymous in attack.
See as fans wan chop me after the weyrey block that ball. grin cheesy The werey wan turn himself to clown, no be me. 😂😅

That ball really frustrated Kessie. Baba tell am say shey him no fit jump.

Kessie almost wan cry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I haven’t lost hope oo
Fati matter tire pesin o..did similar shit to Lewandowski in the match against Man U...heard Lewandowski was furious with him in the dressing room
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
abduleez1:

No vex. We bury the hatchet. grin

Everybody just dey vex and eager for major winnings. We don dey chop Ls consistently for the last five years.
And that's why I am happy Messi ain't here with us presently. Cos this dimwit EPL fans go dey use am stain him glory.

Patience is not really a commodity most Barca fans can afford presently.

Xavi has the ingredients to do well. He also has the ingredients and behaviour to undermine himself.
It's up to him. Whether fans and board and the pressure for footballing success will be patient enough to watch him evolve is what I don't know.

Finally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It was unfortunate. His timing has been off. Always a second too slow or a second too fast. That's what you get when nothing works for you. He's currently undergoing that stage of doubt. It is important he undergoes it after his injury. It will be part of the process that will reshape him to being a better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
😬😬😬
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
Lol. I was never disguising grin

i voted for PO
why did you vote for Obi? I’m angry at you. angry I will scatter your relationship soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Iya Kemi Olunloyo, wetin you dey find for here shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2023
ThierryJay:

Iya Kemi Olunloyo, wetin you dey find for here shocked
I followed my friend culer here, any problems with that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

😂😂 No lies...but i no too blame JP,body they pepper everybody like this..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
What an impeccable match Jules Kounde had yesterday. Dude won all his duels with Benzema and marked his countryman out of the game.

Also helped in carrying the ball remarkably out of defence. Everything you want in a modern central defender

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
why did you vote for Obi? I’m angry at you. angry I will scatter your relationship soon
who should i have voted for? grin
Your tilumbu who's suffering from alzheimers? grin
well i guess youre happy now that he's won.

I was dissapointed in you sha, but i understand you had no choice; family first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:

who should i have voted for? grin
Your tilumbu who's suffering from alzheimers? grin
well i guess youre happy now that he's won.

I was dissapointed in you sha, but i understand you had no choice; family first.
Exactly family first and my dad told me that Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria thought he was. You believed all that about Tinubu because you don’t know him personally, he’s a good man and he’ll do well. Didn’t doctors went on strike for 13months in anambara during Obi’s tenure? Osinbajo was actually the messiah and not Obi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly family first and my dad told me that Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria thought he was. You believed all that about Tinubu because you don’t know him personally, he’s a good man and he’ll do well. Didn’t doctors went on strike for 13months in anambara during Obi’s tenure? Osinbajo was actually the messiah and not Obi
lol.
Sweetheart, you and
your family voted tinubu for selfish reasons as your dad is a staunch APC person, no dey bobo me with all these long talk grin
pls quote me in another thread. This a strictly football thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
lol.
Sweetheart, you and
your family voted tinubu for selfish reasons as your dad is a staunch APC person, no dey bobo me with all these long talk grin
pls quote me in another thread. This a strictly football thread
Ok but should I help you fight that boy that’s insulting you before I leave this thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok but should I help you fight that boy that’s insulting you before I leave this thread?
Lol. No mind that weirdo. I think he meant to quote someone else, not you (cuz he was talking about a footballer, ansu fati)

So you sef haven't changed ? grin
All those your peace talk na just cruise grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
Lol. No mind that weirdo. I think he meant to quote someone else (cuz he was talking about a footballer, ansu fati)

So you sef haven't changed ? grin
All those your peace talk na just cruise grin
I can’t be peaceful on this forum no matter how I try, they keep getting on my nerves and I naturally don’t cower easy. But outside here I’m a peaceful soul and introverted.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kessie almost wan cry grin

Walahi the thing pain am gon. grin
Match wey we for don win with prime advantage make we go wait for them for Camp Nou.

But Xavi Sabi beat this Madrid sha. 😅 The mentality against Madrid dey always different.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You and your dad have the same backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
firmino what's to leave Liverpool at the ending of the season for free ,too bad Barca can't get him ,pay your debts mate 👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.