Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638266 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) ... (6214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
tebas fit una ,he is trying to help you guys but una they see am as punishment and vendetta meanwhile he is just like a parent disciplining a spoilt child , reduce your player's wage mate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ancelloti said Barcelona played "strange" football yesterday.

The Athleticoed style we adopted yesterday was surprising to most people, RM was expecting us to play attacking football as we usually do, leaving the defenders at the mercy of their fast counters.

So he was baffled and confused. Thank God it worked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You and your dad have the same backward mentality.
egbon, no derail this thread. Carry your fight go another place

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You and your dad have the same backward mentality.
You are very uncouth and have no regards for your parents, you lack proper upbringing. Please desist from quoting me since you don’t have boundaries

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
Ignore him please, check his posts and you’ll understand how he insults people’s parents over mere internet fights

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Culer:
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are very uncouth and have no regards for your parents, you lack proper upbringing. Please desist from quoting me since you don’t have boundaries
Silly dunce... If your parents raised you well, you won't be supporting a brain dead dimwit like Tinubu....

I will quote you anytime you say rubbish since your parents failed to raise you well.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Silly dunce... If your parents raised you well, you won't be supporting a brain dead dimwit like Tinubu....

I will quote you anytime you say rubbish since your parents failed to raise you well.
Show me your face and see if I won’t mercilessly deal with you, I think you need to be thought some life threatening lessons. What is wrong with you? Do I have to support who you support? Like seriously. Have a nice century kid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ignore him please, check his posts and you’ll understand how he insults people’s parents over mere internet fights
Trust me, I will deal with you more than ever before since you've decided to place your brains in between your thighs.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me your face and see if I won’t mercilessly deal with you, I think you need to be thought some life threatening lessons. What is wrong with you? Do I have to support who you support? Like seriously. Have a nice century kid
"Show me your face"

That has been on repeat since forever....

Go to my profile and see me there... Like I said before, you are too dunb and that is the reason why you are supporting a brain dead Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Trust me, I will deal with you more than ever before since you've decided to place your brains in between your thighs.
He’ll be in your faces whether you like it or not. He will be your president whether you like it or not and your Obi can continue chasing shadows. I won’t be considerate anymore since you’ve decided to be a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’ll be in your faces whether you like it or not
I will be here to torment you also.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I will be here to torment you also.
Torment me iyaebethegreat, you really don’t know whom you dealing with. Onyeara

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Torment me iyaebethegreat, you really don’t know whom you dealing with. Onyeara
Lol, mumu... Using your grandmother's bush name to deceive yourself.

When I am done with you, you'll learn not to be foolish on social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lol, mumu... Using your grandmother's bush name to deceive yourself.

When I am done with you, you'll learn not to be foolish on social media platforms.
Show me your face and have a taste of my venom but you are a chicken who ain’t bold enough. All barks, no bite. Be gone kid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me your face and have a taste of my venom but you are a chicken who ain’t bold enough. All barks, no bite. Be gone kid
Are you too blind by excessive intake of semen not to see my picture?

Odé ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Are you too blind by excessive intake of semen not to see my picture?

Odé ni.

bro Jay, abeg make una carry dis fight go another thread.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PlayMaker14: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

bro Jay, abeg make una carry dis fight go another thread.
Okay bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I agree with him. You and your senile old man are part of Nigeria problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Each and everyone of the team put in more than a decent shift in defence. Not all only Araujo. Raphinha was constantly helping out too.

Try to watch the match. And also try to be hopeful with the team.

Yes, I agree with you about the team performance but imagine a poor Araujo/defence last night...

My stance still remains the same, La liga still remains shaky despite barca leading!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Awesome01:
Ancelloti said Barcelona played "strange" football yesterday.

The Athleticoed style we adopted yesterday was surprising to most people, RM was expecting us to play attacking football as we usually do, leaving the defenders at the mercy of their fast counters.

So he was baffled and confused. Thank God it worked.

That haramic football sweet me die yesterday. 😂😂 Fr their weyrey fans presence. And that stupid ref be wan help dem with stupid penalty. I just happy say no error.

Our defence single handedly won us that match yesterday. Na all that kind dynamic football I dey love. Play your game according to opponents. No be the one wey you go use the same lineup and tactics for every big team back to back. E dey vex person.

Coaches that swaps system that way I dey love them. That's one thing I like about Tuchel.

Was it not last season where Man City follow Atletico play this the same Haramic football wey Simeone and him boys became frustrated. Match come turn to wrestling match. 😂
I love that match die that day. Giving dem a taste of their own medicine. 👌

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wetin b dz
Abi na wrong thread I click?
Make una carry una fight outta yer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
� Journalist: “This is the first time in many years that Real Madrid haven’t had a shot on target in the entire game.”

� Araujo: “Well, I think their striker was busy posting his CV on Instagram.”

😆 😆 😆

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Indasboki:
� Journalist: “This is the first time in many years that Real Madrid haven’t had a shot on target in the entire game.”

� Araujo: “Well, I think their striker was busy posting his CV on Instagram.”

😆 😆 😆
Ahh...this one loud 😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I agree with him. You and your senile old man are part of Nigeria problem.

@JP, why are you encouraging these trouble makers to continue disturbing this our thread.

We were imploring them to stop and hoping they get tired of their insults and move it out of here, but you are putting more petrol in their fire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
coded01:

time 2 sell ferran fraudress. i like dis news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Awesome01:

@JP, why are you encouraging these trouble makers to continue disturbing this our thread.

We were imploring them to stop and hoping they get tired of their insults and move it out of here, but you are putting more petrol in their fire.
grin grin grin Lmaooo why would they not vote Peter Obi.

Well, I'm not encouraging them. But if they continue, we just invite a mod to remove them and their comments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2023
abeg make una carry una love and politics go another thread, we dont want this place to become like the chelsea thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2023
i've observed that FDJ has improved significantly, he's more comfortable and confident in games, he should never be sold..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2023
abduleez1:

That haramic football sweet me die yesterday. 😂😂 Fr their weyrey fans presence. And that stupid ref be wan help dem with stupid penalty. I just happy say no error.

Our defence single handedly won us that match yesterday. Na all that kind dynamic football I dey love. Play your game according to opponents. No be the one wey you go use the same lineup and tactics for every big team back to back. E dey vex person.

Coaches that swaps system that way I dey love them. That's one thing I like about Tuchel.

What happened to the nonsense of we are Barcelona (More than a club😂) we play beautiful football win or lose, we have a system of play in our DNA😂. The werey always critizing other teams for not playing beautiful football carry bus parking go Bernabu😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Xavi the Tika Tika master and chairman of beautiful football don go park bus for Bernabu 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) ... (6214) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BykeLaByke, veekid(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.