Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681690 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibukzy:
Laporte wey dey hardly start
Una no dey always value our players
No mind them. they like shiny new toys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibukzy:

Christensen,Kounde, Laporte

Don’t you think laporte is better than kounde ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fati should go out on loan to rediscover himself. Sell Alba, Busquets, Roberto and Garcia.

Some highly paid players should reduce their salaries to help the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibukzy:
Laporte wey dey hardly start😂😂😂

Una no dey always value our players

It’s not a matter of Laporte hardlt starting

Everyone knows laporte is city best cb aside Ruben Dias ,man was a starter for mancity in the 4 epl titles he won ,he has always struggled with injuries

So dem go put laporte and you go collect akanji and ake ahead of am because na dem pep Dey use grin

Laporte is needed because once Christensen araujo Dey injured our own go finish

I guess you prefer having Eric Garcia /Alonslow

The only reason laporte shouldn’t near Barca should be transfer fee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
No mind them.
they like shiny new toys.

Since we like shiny new toys ,then I don’t want to see xavi out from your mouth anymore when he gives you world class Alonso and Garcia as CB ,because it seems you guys prefer those ones
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hope you guys are keeping an eye on ez abde ? Man has been good this season

The board is planning to keep him for next season as a left winger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It’s not a matter of Laporte hardlt starting

Everyone knows laporte is city best cb aside Ruben Dias ,man was a starter for mancity in the 4 epl titles he won ,he has always struggled with injuries

So dem go put laporte and you go collect akanji and ake ahead of am because na dem pep Dey use grin

Laporte is needed because once Christensen araujo Dey injured our own go finish

I guess you prefer having Eric Garcia /Alonslow

The only reason laporte shouldn’t near Barca should be transfer fee
what are you saying
so you think after leaving city for more game time, laporte will come to play second fiddle to araujo and christensen?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
what are you saying
so you think after leaving city for more game time, laporte will come to play second fiddle to araujo and christensen?

Does he have a choice?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Does he have a choice?
Of course he does!
doesnt make any sense to leave a team like city cuz of game time to go and play same second fiddle role elsewhere. Its not like city or pep are pushing for him to leave, its all on him to make a decision.
laporte is an excellent and established CB on his day, so he'll definitely have alot of clubs scrambling for his signature, he'll be spoilt for CHOICES.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
what are you saying

He will fight for his shirt

Nobody can bench araujo

If he cannot displace Christensen or kounde he will sit at the bench

Na kounde dem buy as first choice CB ,but wirh Christensen good performance my guy gave settle more as an RB

The only reason I will be against laporte will be the transfer fee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He will fight for his shirt

Nobody can bench araujo

If he cannot displace Christensen or kounde he will sit at the bench

Na kounde dem buy as first choice CB ,but wirh Christensen good performance my guy gave settle more as an RB

The only reason I will be against laporte will be the transfer fee
christensen has slotted in perfectly in our backline, putting up excellent upon excellent of performances. And theres nothing to suggest he's slowing down soon. He's young, fast, good with the ball, decent aerially, look mate i wouldnt take laporte over chris right now. the sensible thing to do is, get a reliable left footed cb who wouldnt have problems with fighting for a spot from the BENCH. You wouldnt want another unhappy player growling from the stands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
Of course he does!
doesnt make any sense to leave a team like city cuz of game time to go and play same second fiddle role elsewhere. Its not like city or pep are pushing for him to leave, its all on him to make a decision.
laporte is an excellent and established CB on his day, so he'll definitely have alot of clubs scrambling for his signature, he'll be spoilt for CHOICES.

I'm talking about him coming to barca n playing second fiddle.

Maybe Chris, but def not Araujo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I'm talking about him coming to barca n playing second fiddle.

Maybe Chris, but def not Araujo.
We're saying the same thing.
If he wanted to fight for a place he wouldnt consider leaving city, its not like he was totally barnished from their starting 11.
there are a lot of teams that he can slot in directly in their XI.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
christensen has slotted in perfectly in our backline, putting up excellent upon excellent of performances. And theres nothing to suggest he's slowing down soon. He's young, fast, good with the ball, decent aerially, look mate i wouldnt take laporte over chris right now. the sensible thing to do is, get a reliable left footed cb who wouldnt have problems with fighting for a spot from the BENCH. You wouldnt want another unhappy player growling from the stands.

I am not telling you to take laporte over Christensen

Nobody would have believed Christensen will push kounde to an RB ,I am sure you didn’t rate Christensen when Barca got him and so many of us also

Since you are okay with your backline depth ,I don’t wanna hear any complains when Christensen or araujo gets injured then you will see world class eric Garcia and alonslow as CB ,expecially on a champions league night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I am not telling you to take laporte over Christensen

Nobody would have believed Christensen will push kounde to an RB ,I am sure you didn’t rate Christensen when Barca got him and so many of us also

Since you are okay with your backline depth ,I don’t wanna hear any complains when Christensen or araujo gets injured then you will see world class eric Garcia and alonslow as CB ,expecially on a champions league night
Guy no dey argue like mumu to score nonsense point. Didnt you read where i said we should get a reliable cb who wouldnt have a problem with starting from the bench?
christensen didnt push kounde to rb. Kounde plays there for us because we dont have a good rb. He can deputize at rb perfectly than araujo or chris.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
Guy no dey argue like mumu to score nonsense point. Didnt you read where i said we should get a reliable cb who wouldnt have a problem with starting from the bench?
christensen didnt push kounde to rb. Kounde plays there for us because we dont have a good rb. He can deputize at rb perfectly than araujo or chris.

Kounde that has stated severally that he don’t like playing as an RB

If you like pretend we didn’t sign kounde to pair araujo but guy man got no choice than to play RB

I don’t want to hear xavi out from you once you see alonslow and Eric Garcia as your cb sha

Because na only xavi out you sabi and nothing else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kounde that has stated severally that he don’t like playing as an RB

If you like pretend we didn’t sign kounde to pair araujo but guy man got no choice than to play RB

I don’t want to hear xavi out from you once you see alonslow and Eric Garcia as your cb sha

Because na only xavi out you sabi and nothing else
If you pair araujo and kounde with this squad we have right now who'd you trust to play RB? dont tell me you're this daft
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yeah i also have doubts too about his age, He looks older than 17
€40m on him is a huge gamble, very huge gamble Also same as vardrid with Endrick who paid €72m
But I'll wait for him to play in the blaugrana colours and be a backup/be mentored by lewy for a season before making my conclusion since he's really highly rated in his homeland and was chased by other clubs too

Lol, so Vardrid paid €72mn for Endrick? Lmao, them don scam this people. 😅😂😂 Player from South America? 😭😭
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
If you pair araujo and kounde with this squad we have right now who'd you trust to play RB? dont tell me you're this daft

Where did I say araujo should be paired now with kounde ?

You are so daft that you didn’t know kounde was purchased to play CB with araujo at the start of the season ,But with the good performance of Christensen he had to settle for an RB

Na only to shout xavi out you sabi ,One sense no Dey your head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, so Vardrid paid €72mn for Endrick? Lmao, them don scam this people. 😅😂😂 Player from South America? 😭😭

Too early bro

Allow him play first and see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Sell raphina ? Dey okay ,just dey play

Then your worst attacker currently fati is untouchable ,I love your double standards grin

You should be saying fati or ferran ,but no na raphinha with 17G/A

Smh

Many of these our fans na weyrey. Dem like to give lifeline to their favourite players, especially La Masia bred but them go tear apart foreign players.

Fati should be #1 in the sales list. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Too early bro

Allow him play first and see

Lol, whether he comes good or not... Won ti scam egbon mi. Aha see price na. 😂

When no be Neymar, person go come pay that outrageous amount. South America wey be say for the past 5 yes, highest amount for their top players no even dey reach €45mn, na en Madrid calm down go pay €73mn for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Where did I say araujo should be paired now with kounde ?

You are so daft that you didn’t know kounde was purchased to play CB with araujo at the start of the season ,But with the good performance of Christensen he had to settle for an RB

Na only to shout xavi out you sabi ,One sense no Dey your head
ol'boy your mumu no get season 2. kounde was bought to play cb yes, but at the beginning of the season xavi made him understand that he'll deputise at rb for now until we get a suitable rb next summer as the bellerin experiment failed Woefully. Its not like he had to settle for rb.
If chris could play the rb position better than kounde, he'd have deputised as rb for us while kounde plays cb, but the opposite is the case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Culer:
ol'boy your mumu no get season 2. kounde was bought to play cb yes, but at the beginning of the season xavi made him understand that he'll deputise at rb for now until we get a suitable rb next summer as the bellerin experiment failed Woefully. Its not like he had to settle for rb.
If chris could play the rb position better than kounde, he'd have deputised as rb for us while kounde plays cb, but the opposite is the case.

Na your type full Twitter praying for Barca to bottle the league so you can justify your xavi out agenda

Rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Many of these our fans na weyrey. Dem like to give lifeline to their favourite players, especially La Masia bred but them go tear apart foreign players.

Fati should be #1 in the sales list. grin

When I say we have the most annoying fan base you think I am joking

Fati cannot do wrong in their eyes

Person go open mouth talk say make dem sell raphinha ? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, whether he comes good or not... Won ti scam egbon mi. Aha see price na. 😂

When no be Neymar, person go come pay that outrageous amount. South America wey be say for the past 5 yes, highest amount for their top players no even dey reach €45mn, na en Madrid calm down go pay €73mn for.

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na your type full Twitter praying for Barca to bottle the league so you can justify your xavi out agenda

Rest
What has this got to do with what we're talking about? SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Yes he’s a fantastic defender, good in the air also but I’m looking at his profile and playing style, bro this one dey launch ball ooo 😂. You say him no heavy? For someone that stands at 1.92m?? For me, he may be good in Frankfurt ooo but once he sets foot in Barcelona, problem don come be that because what we may require I don’t think he has it, playing from the back under pressure, passing through the lines, the high line defense omo I don’t want to be pessimistic ooo but na disaster wey fit happen. Dude is a basic no-nonsense, hoof-the-ball away type of defender from my assessment.

In fact it's that no-Nonsense defender we need like dis.

Many people seem to forget that Araujo used to be very poor with the ball (playing from the back). In fact, Araujo's best passes comes from passing to his fellow defenders at the back or back to Ter Stegen. His passes no pass "make e no spoil for my hand" back then. He was very good defensively, but passes? That's his weak point. In fact Araujo was very prone to errors when he's pressured when with the ball. No be so Baba give him sef unnecessary injury last season from simple ball wey him go hit out.

I find it funny when people talk of ball playing type of defenders now when our best defender Araujo was anything but that few seasons ago.
Araujo only improved his ball playing capacity and became confident enough to run forward with the ball THIS SEASON. Now he's also press resistant and can hold his own when he's rushed.
For a La Masia defensive graduate not able to pass the ball from the back sef na minus. But with Araujo revelation, I no fó again. With time the player would develop IF with the right mindset. His defensive partner can always compensate for him. That's what Pique did for Araujo back then. One main reason Eric Garcia see ball play wella sef under Xavi last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Bimmarlaykay and okpansukka go cook ferran today

I no watch the match sha...😂,but players like Ferran only gives joy when match hard us and he scores a decisive goal.😌

My view about him will always be average player...till he performs better.😉
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, the fixed fee is just €35m the rest are variables to be paid if he meets them
The boy na gem sha, Most hyped Brazilian youngster since Neymar
See the kid at age 11
https://twitter.com/spfcinfoss/status/1603580066017021953?t=7AfYgJC9rsSICaYJVcksdQ&s=19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

I no watch the match sha...😂,but players like Ferran only gives joy when match hard us and he scores a decisive goal.😌

My view about him will always be average player...till he performs better.😉
He surely has to perform better and hide less in games, it's a must to avoid being sold this summer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.