Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681531 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:

He surely has to perform better and hide less in games, it's a must to avoid being sold this summer

Well said sir!!!

No kidding around any longer go hard or go home.😀
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2023
brandon180:
Champions league Ehn you have to defend and attack as a team, for the whole 90 mins no room for mistakes and loss of concentration.
To go far in the champions league xavi has to let go this idea of letting busi renew as he has done for Alonso and Roberto, We fúcking need a younger aggressive CDM and he should get a fast CB to chase down attackers in our high line, Reason why I hope we sign Ndicka, Champions league is all about intensity, seizing key and rare moments, In short it's all about the small details
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2023
If psg are willing to offer more than €100m for dembele I would be honestly willing to let him go despite him being our best winger cause if his 100m RC is triggered and he agrees to move we would be at a loss here as we'll be obligated to pay him half of it as was agreed in his latest renewal, Anything other than that then we get another lively LW to support dembouz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I tell you day na best I want. Just give us Saliba.. We go give una Eric Garcia and 30m in 6 installments.
Bring araujo and Pedri and we will manage give you Holding and Trusty. Two solid defenders. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Dembele have played more games for Barca than neymar at psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
mostob:
Bring araujo and Pedri and we will manage give you Holding and Trusty. Two solid defenders. grin

Add Saka, Odeegard, and Jesus to Saliba... We go give una Ferran and Garcia and Alba..

I even add very experienced left back to fit allow Zinchenko play midfield way him natural position.

Eric and Ferran sabi Arteta well... Them go slot in naturally.

In the long run, na you go one add Partey to use collect Roberto from us. ( No forget Remontanda lord oo)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
FirstbornWds:

.. We go give una Ferran

and Ferran sabi Arteta well...

Same ferran that failed under Pep, Enrique & Xavi. I reject that deal on behalf 0f Arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:
If psg are willing to offer more than €100m for dembele I would be honestly willing to let him go despite him being our best winger cause if his 100m RC is triggered and he agrees to move we would be at a loss here as we'll be obligated to pay him half of it as was agreed in his latest renewal, Anything other than that then we get another lively LW to support dembouz
please are you a comedian,who will pay 100m for dumb-ele that is heading to thirty , injury prone and barely averages 20g/a per season ,Is something alright with your head?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Same ferran that failed under Pep, Enrique & Xavi. I reject that deal on behalf 0f Arsenal.

Ferran never failed under any of those coaches.

Go n cry in your corner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
those fuckers have gotten our thread banned 🤡🤡🤡,I told them I warned them ffs 🤦
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
I told you guys at the start of the season that Messi is coming back to Barcelona, whether you like it or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
OhBritannia:
I told you guys at the start of the season that Messi is coming back to Barcelona, whether you like it or not.
He's not coming back dude. Give it a rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
OhBritannia:
The Cycle is over, move on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
OhBritannia:
He is not coming back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
If not for our financial issue and that nitwitted laliga president, leao would've been the perfect signing for our left wing this summer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Culer:
If not for our financial issue and that nitwitted laliga president, leao would've been the perfect signing for our left wing this summer
Thuram is free... he's the most realistic option
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Thuram is free... he's the most realistic option
Leao is more of a game changer and can decide a game. Thats what we need right now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Culer:
Leao is more of a game changer and can decide a game. Thats what we need right now
Thuram can do that too...he did it at the biggest stage last year (WC final)... anyways Leao is obviously a better player

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Thuram can do that too...he did it at the biggest stage last year (WC final)... anyways Leao is obviously a better player

Na this same Leeao wey I dey look for UCL so??
That guy na average bum with many gimmicky dribbles fory eye. Another less than stellar Dembele. 🙃🙃

I go choose Thuram without hesitation sharp sharp. He has been performing for France at the WC even before the final. He did same at the Semis too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
abduleez1:

Na this same Leeao wey I dey look for UCL so??
That guy na average bum with many gimmicky dribbles fory eye. Another less than stellar Dembele. 🙃🙃

I go choose Thuram without hesitation sharp sharp. He has been performing for France at the WC even before the final. He did same at the Semis too.

Me too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
This referee payment scandal is getting serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlaqFaze:

Very serious ooo.

Bartomeu no fit die better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Let's wait for the court's physical evidence and judgement fess, The Athletic with their propaganda reporting have done worse than this and ended up wrong. People who said we will liquidate in two years
He who alleges must prove, no be just to dey accuse people upandan, As they are doing their investigation they should also tell us why lahoz disallowed Messi's goal against atletico on the final day in 2014, Atletico has to give us our league title
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corruptlona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corrupt club. No wonder messi was winning balloon dor like a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Barca robbing and stealing trophies shame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
I want this club to burn down ,they have been getting away with a lot of things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
We better seal this Fabricio Diaz's signing quick, Kid dey score and assist from defensive midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We better seal this Fabricio Diaz's signing quick, Kid dey score and assist from defensive midfield
You're really confident that we'll win this negreira case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Culer:
I'm not saying we're innocent with bartomeu's past dealing always likely to put us in trouble but as of now everything is just a mere accusation that hasn't been fully proved, The prosecutors are charging us based on hearsay from a PPO (for now) which can't mean anything unless really tangible proofs of payments to negreira and match day match fixing instances from 2003-2018 as they said including the wrongly disallowed Messi's goal tico in 2014, All will be investigated, evidences will be gathered and we'll see if we're guilty or not, Reason why I'm not moved for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Culer:

He's one of the lawyers that will stand for barce in court

Dey play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
47c3ee:

He's one of the lawyers that will stand for barce in court

Dey play
Why you like to dey hide behind your alt? Use your main make we gist small na wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.