Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4671917 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
He who alleges must prove
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I'm not saying we're innocent with bartomeu's past dealing always likely to put us in trouble but as of now everything is just a mere accusation that hasn't been fully proved, The prosecutors are charging us based on hearsay (for now) which can't mean anything unless really tangible proofs of payments to negreira and match day match fixing including the two wrongly disallowed Messi's goals vs betis and tico in 2014, All will be investigated, evidences will be gathered and we'll see if we're guilty or not, Reason why I'm not moved for now
Tbh i'm really scared,
I'm not even thinking about any signing like this. Omo, if we're eventually found guilty ehn, that one na eternal damnation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Why you like to dey hide behind your alt? Use your main make we gist small na wink

Be bothered about your team, by this time next week, they would have been sent to la liga division 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Culer:
Tbh i'm really scared,
I'm not even thinking about any signing like this. Omo, if we're eventually found guilty ehn, that one na eternal damnation.
Well I'm not, All these has been building since the tebas CvC deal snub, Superleague push and how we shamed the English media in the last summer transfer window, More will come smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
47c3ee:

Be bothered about your team, by this time next week, they would have been sent to la liga division 3.
I'm bothered about my team that's why I'm commenting about them on my team's thread unlike you who quickly switches to your alt to throw jabs whenever you see any negative event about Barca
Until they find us guilty with tangible proof , I'll be here hoping we complete the Spanish domestic treble
GN boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
They'll have to find a concrete evidence that these payments translated to favourable refereeing decisions for Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omo, Barça reportedly told Florian Wirtz's father to wait for them
Having Pedri and wirtz alone in one team is borderline illegal
How the hell does Laporta want to pull this off? With the heavy competition From more financially stable clubs? Nah I'll rather not get my hopes up for nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I'm bothered about my team that's why I'm commenting about them on my team's thread unlike you who quickly switches to your alt to throw jabs whenever you see any negative event about Barca
Until they find us guilty with tangible proof , I'll be here hoping we complete the Spanish domestic treble
GN boss

Lol why so bothered about my moniker??

Like you do have your real name and picture on your profile to be so bothered about my moniker?

I drop comments on the epl chat room and you're the first person that seems to want to unravel my identity, agege f.b.i e calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:37am On Mar 11, 2023
47c3ee:

Lol why so bothered about my moniker??

Like you do have your real name and picture on your profile to be so bothered about my moniker?

I drop comments on the epl chat room and you're the first person that seems to want to unravel my identity, agege f.b.i e calm down
grin grin like say I no talk of this same stuff before them create EPL chatroom during the time when you go dey use Bayern troll us
Oya no vex, Dey do as you dey normally do, Time will prove if you're indeed right and I was wrong so you go begin disturb us, Make we dey look sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2023
I love our new scouting inroads into the South American market even if we don't sign some or all of our targets, Not that it hasn't been going on for a well with Ramon planes getting araujo after we couldn't meet Boca's estimation of balerdi (Thank God) and akpororo and rodrygo who mardrid beat us to, Instead of us going to pay exorbitant amounts to get some of these niggas after they've been snapped by all those developmental clubs like benfica, ajax, Dortmund and co, We can get them for cheap now, mold them to how we want as per playing style, The one that succeeds stays, the one that doesn't gets shipped off for a decent sum since they'll probably still be young plus we can also ship any of the shining ones attracting lots of interest from other clubs who might also want to leave for a hefty profit
Sapa is bad but it looks like there's might be some pros to it (as per this case) afterall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:
I love our new scouting inroads into the South American market even if we don't sign some or all of our targets, Not that it hasn't been going on for a well with Ramon planes getting araujo after we couldn't meet Boca's estimation of balerdi (Thank God) and akpororo and rodrygo who mardrid beat us to, Instead of us going to pay exorbitant amounts to get some of these niggas after they've been snapped by all those developmental clubs like benfica, ajax, Dortmund and co, We can get them for cheap now, mold them to how we want as per playing style, The one that succeeds stays, the one that doesn't gets shipped off for a decent sum since they'll probably still be young plus we can also ship any of the shining ones attracting lots of interest from other clubs who might also want to leave for a hefty profit
Sapa is bad but it looks like there's might be some pros to it (as per this case) afterall

I'm also happy that Barca are now looking to snapping up these talents from the source where they are cheap before they wait for them to get into these European "devt teams" with exorbitant prices. Na the end results I wan dey see now.
Araujo don successful already. ✔️✅
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

grin grin like say I no talk of this same stuff before them create EPL chatroom during the time when you go dey use Bayern troll us
Oya no vex, Dey do as you dey normally do, Time will prove if you're indeed right and I was wrong so you go begin disturb us, Make we dey look sha

Lol this barca case they pepper this one 😂😂

I wonder when you turn gatekeeper for European section, that makes you want to identify everyone that trolls barca by all means
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We better seal this Fabricio Diaz's signing quick, Kid dey score and assist from defensive midfield
Yh...the club is hoping he becomes a success just like Araujo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Agba yahoo club!!! grin grin grin grin. All barca players are yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Agba yahoo club!!! grin grin grin grin. All barca players are yahoo boys
Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cules when i talked about Lionel Messi coming to Barcelona, i know many people feels the club should move on but it's more than that, it's not just about moving on.
It's not about building young talent and preparing for the future.
First of all you have to look at the financial gains to Barcelona in Messi comes back.
Sponsorships, shirt sales, ticket sales, adverts, and many more.
Do you know how many sponsors left Barcelona when Messi left, imagine all these sponsors coming back and more joining them.
Messi coming back alone will sky rocket the finance of the club in less than a month, just imagine how his jersey will be sold in a week all over official Barcelona stores in the world.

If i am Laporta, i will bring Messi back so as to help the club bounce back financially.
Imagine the amount of money the club will get after we have won the treble plus the money
Messi will bring in.
Just pause and imagine for a minute.
First of all right now, we have to think of the business side of the club, with selling of some players, winning the treble and the sales and sponsorship Messi will bring, i believe the club will bounce back financially and we will have more than enough to buy players in the Summer of 2024 or January transfer in 2024.

So swallow your pride and think about what Messi will bring if he comes back.
He can just stay for two to three years and just retire, i mean he is almost 36 and in three years time he will be 39. Imagine what the day will be like when we give him his final welfare and sent forth last match in camp Nou.

I mean even if it's two years he spends in Barcelona, he will be a massive gains to the finance of the club and this gives us the opportunity to organize a proper final goodbye for him.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Some cules keep talking about moving on and preparing for the future.
Are there any future without experience?
Why do you think Madrid and Bayern Munich are doing so well in the champions league.
It's because the squad is a combination of the future with experience old players.

You think Madrid will attain success of the UEFA champions league without the old players like modric, benzema, kross and co?

It's fine to prepare for the future but do not throw away people that sees when they sit down because of young boys that stands but don't see far.

Like it or not, Barcelona needs Messi and the way i am looking at it, i think busquet should stay even if he won't play much.

We need these players especially in the dressing room.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Omo, Barça reportedly told Florian Wirtz's father to wait for them
Having Pedri and wirtz alone in one team is borderline illegal
How the hell does Laporta want to pull this off? With the heavy competition From more financially stable clubs? Nah I'll rather not get my hopes up for nothing

If truly we told them to wait, then we sure are getting the boy.

Tebas would just die eventually
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Espanyol... Do this for Jesus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Espanyol... Do this for Jesus

LoL 😅😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
FergieRaww:

LoL 😅😂

Evil
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Corrruptlona. All you know is to pay referees to cheat for you.
Dead Club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
FirstbornWds:

If truly we told them to wait, then we sure are getting the boy.

Tebas would just die eventually
The cost, the competition for his signing, the fair play margin plus where he will play because obviously he'll probably be a starter in no time with his amount of talent, Na why I say make I no raise my hopes up for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
OhBritannia:
Some cules keep talking about moving on and preparing for the future.
Are there any future without experience?
Why do you think Madrid and Bayern Munich are doing so well in the champions league.
It's because the squad is a combination of the future with experience old players.

You think Madrid will attain success of the UEFA champions league without the old players like modric, benzema, kross and co?

It's fine to prepare for the future but do not throw away people that sees when they sit down because of young boys that stands but don't see far.

Like it or not, Barcelona needs Messi and the way i am looking at it, i think busquet should stay even if he won't play much.

We need these players especially in the dressing room.
Oga Rest, Messi's not coming back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2023
One of this club's name as always been Refereelona grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
| BREAKING: Joan Laporta on Twitter - "Culers, be calm. Barça is innocent of what it is accused of and the victim of a campaign against its honor in which everyone is now involved. No surprise, we will defend Barça and prove our innocence. Many will have to rectify." #fcblive

We already know this but let's give the media something to talk about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
FirstbornWds:

We already know this but let's give the media something to talk about.
Na people wey dey disturb themselves over the case due to media mind fúcking by English and pro-vardrid sources I dey feel for, Those payments are most likely for ref reports, money laundering or any other payment but say we pay refs to influence matches? When potential title winning goals were chalked off wrongly in 2014 and 2017 minus the nonsense wey we see for covid lockdown in 2020, Make all of us dey play
What I want though is if we are indeed cleared of all charges Media houses like The Athletic, El Mundoes and many sources pushing propaganda like as if the court has indeed ruled we truly payed referees have to be sued to the very last euro, They escaped it in August but def not now if we're right, Maybe na dem go even help us fund our summer transfers grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Alonso would probably start at LCB today but our defence won't be the same without araujo nevertheless, We should at least try at get something from this game even if it's a draw since athletic are also missing some players, We'll just save Pedri and dembele if he's fit for El-Classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Na people wey dey disturb themselves over the case due to media mind fúcking by English and pro-vardrid sources I dey feel for, Those payments are most likely for ref reports, money laundering or any other payment but say we pay refs to influence matches? When potential title winning goals were chalked off wrongly in 2014 and 2017 minus the nonsense wey we see for covid lockdown in 2020, Make all of us dey play
What I want though is if we are indeed cleared of all charges Media houses like The Athletic, El Mundoes and many sources pushing propaganda like as if the court has indeed ruled we truly payed referees have to be sued to the very last euro, They escaped it in August but def not now if we're right, Maybe na dem go even help us fund our summer transfers grin
You people are guilty. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Coming here to drink barka tears this night.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Exactly. There's no single way we are guilty of paying referees. Like, the possibility is just too not obvious. This is probably Tebas's way of maybe getting us distracted from finding a way around the summer market.

And yes, the earlier we start charging those media outlets for this libel they've been propagating, the better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Alonso would probably start at LCB today but our defence won't be the same without araujo nevertheless, We should at least try at get something from this game even if it's a draw since athletic are also missing some players, We'll just save Pedri and dembele if he's fit for El-Classico

I agree. Good thing both players are not in the squad travelling.

Lewy is back, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.