Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672860 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Ibukzy:
Laporte wey dey hardly start😂😂😂

Una no dey always value our players
E no mean na alaye, I ranked them as objectively as I could rather than subjectively, bench or not he's still one of the best center backs in the world in both defending and playing out from the back, Don't be surprised if pep starts playing him ahead of ake again abi you no know how pep benches even the most key members of his squad atimes when they hit a slight glitch, Why did cancelo leave to Bayern? Only Barca defender I'll take ahead of him atm is Araujo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Taguchi:

if una dey make una big sales, make una no near FDJ oh
See this people
FDJ
Ferran
Fati
Eric Garcia
Kessie
Raphinha
Christensen
Fati sef
Are very likely names to be sold due to their current values and level of importance in the squad. Even the ones wey just join us last summer.
I've not even listed the loan army people like abde, lenglet, dest and umiti.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
Of course he does!
doesnt make any sense to leave a team like city cuz of game time to go and play same second fiddle role elsewhere. Its not like city or pep are pushing for him to leave, its all on him to make a decision.
laporte is an excellent and established CB on his day, so he'll definitely have alot of clubs scrambling for his signature, he'll be spoilt for CHOICES.
City are chasing Gvardiol that's why he wants to leave apart from the benching he's facing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You cannot sell a player that has won you points this season

Without raphina you would have drop 6 points but you think it’s okay to sell him

Many of you will be worst than bartomeu

We are not a selling club ,no club will sell a player with 17 G/A which is very decent

Imagine raphina in fati situation ,I am sure you would have sent bomb to Barcelona to kill him grin

Fati might come good soon ,But he remains the frustrating Barcelona player to watch right now ,man has become so selfish because he is eager to score ,he isn’t even a team player like raph

You're going out of the discourse
This was the Statement Kilishi made, big emphasis on Big sales

Kilishihunter:
We will need to make big sales this summer
We can't escape it

And I believe only Raphinha and Ferran can bring about sales higher than €40m, because no team would buy Fati even up to €20m due to his poor form and previous injury problem.

The defence has won us more point tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Why you type Fati twice nah😂
Kilishihunter:

See this people
FDJ
Ferran
Fati
Eric Garcia
Kessie
Raphinha
Christensen
Fati sef
Are very likely names to be sold due to their current values and level of importance in the squad. Even the ones wey just join us last summer.
I've not even listed the loan army people like abde, lenglet, dest and umiti.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2023
If you are ranking them objectively, then why should you rank Laporte above 2 members of the best defence in Leagues in Europe this season?

Guardiola or not , he didn't start most of their game for Manchester City last season and the one before it.
Your ranking is not Objective but Biased

Kilishihunter:

E no mean na alaye, I ranked them as objectively as I could rather than subjectively, bench or not he's still one of the best center backs in the world in both defending and playing out from the back, Don't be surprised if pep starts playing him ahead of ake again abi you no know how pep benches even the most key members of his squad atimes when they hit a slight glitch, Why did cancelo leave to Bayern? Only Barca defender I'll take ahead of him atm is Araujo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Loporte sef get injury problem 😔
andrewbaba44:

It’s not a matter of Laporte hardlt starting

Everyone knows laporte is city best cb aside Ruben Dias ,man was a starter for mancity in the 4 epl titles he won ,he has always struggled with injuries

So dem go put laporte and you go collect akanji and ake ahead of am because na dem pep Dey use grin

Laporte is needed because once Christensen araujo Dey injured our own go finish

I guess you prefer having Eric Garcia /Alonslow

The only reason laporte shouldn’t near Barca should be transfer fee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Culer:
What has this got to do with what we're talking about? SMH
What is sweet about this football that you are so addicted to sef. Very boring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
🔴 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜A𝗟! Ronald Araujo is only suspended for one game and will be present for the Clasico! Araujo's red card during the Barça-Valencia match will result in a one-match suspension, as per the Disciplinary Code's article 121.1. ✅🇺🇾
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ferran shld top the list 4 0ur summer offload. Anything else is failure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ibukzy:
Why you type Fati twice nah😂
Mistake. I think he's one of the least likely on that list to be sold though his father and Jorge Mendes are trying to push him out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ibukzy:
If you are ranking them objectively, then why should you rank Laporte above 2 members of the best defence in Leagues in Europe this season?

Guardiola or not , he didn't start most of their game for Manchester City last season and the one before it.
Your ranking is not Objective but Biased

Laporte has been key in all their league title wins so I don't get you. Someone that will be used for those long winning streaks key to them. Also pep benches whoever he wants at will pertaining to the situation he deems fit at hand, Even their all time record goalscorer aguero was benched like an academy player in his last season there. Kounde and Christensen are part of a four man defence too that's why I ranked them with Laporte individually. If I wanted to be bias I would overlook Laporte's impact from when he was still at Bilbao.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🔴 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜A𝗟! Ronald Araujo is only suspended for one game and will be present for the Clasico! Araujo's red card during the Barça-Valencia match will result in a one-match suspension, as per the Disciplinary Code's article 121.1. ✅🇺🇾
Wetin concern you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Firstbornwds we get defender if una wan buy o cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
This negreira case dey honestly amuse me, not surprised it came out during the time of laporta's battle with tebas and Madrid based media are masturbating on it like their life depends on it
Can't believe anybody will believe we paid referees for assistance with the brilliance of pep,Messi, iniesta, xavi, busi, Suarez and our numerous legends
2014 that we should have won la Liga, our goals were wrongly disallowed against betis and on the very last day of the season vs atletico. Let's see the twists and turns of this blatant propaganda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
mostob:
Firstbornwds
we get defender if una wan buy o cheesy

Make we do business with una again make I bend. Especially defenders except Saliba sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We will need to make big sales this summer
We can't escape it

As long as it's not Pedri, Gavi, FDJ, Araujo, Kounde, Chris, Balde, Dembele ( I trust Xavi not to sell anyway)... Any other person can go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zinaden zidane demands the signing of ousman Dembele if he is to take over as the coach of PSG next season.

Hmmmm Barcelona must not let dembele go, i said it here several times that Dembele will soon go over his injuries and he is going to take the world by storm, he is just 25 years old, this guy still has a solid 7 years of quality football to give us.

I thank Xavi for holding on to him even when Barcelona wanted to sell.

Trust me guys, Dembele is going to cook, we haven't even seen the best of him.

Dembele, Dejong, Pedri and Gavi, Balde, Aruajo and Kounde should be untouchable, they are the future. I don't know how many years of football christianson still has but for now he is untouchable too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
OhBritannia:
Zinaden zidane demands the signing of ousman Dembele if he is to take over as the coach of PSG next season.

Hmmmm Barcelona must not let dembele go, i said it here several times that Dembele will soon go over his injuries and he is going to take the world by storm, he is just 25 years old, this guy still has a solid 7 years of quality football to give us.

I thank Xavi for holding on to him even when Barcelona wanted to sell.

Trust me guys, Dembele is going to cook, we haven't even seen the best of him.

Dembele, Dejong, Pedri and Gavi, Balde, Aruajo and Kounde should be untouchable, they are the future. I don't know how many years of football christianson still has but for now he is untouchable too.
See, at the age of 25, Dembele has little to know time to take the world by storm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

See, at the age of 25, Dembele has little to know time to take the world by storm.

True, let's just hope he stays off injuries from now henceforth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bayern never score these clowns ni.... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jokerman:
Bayern never score these clowns ni.... angry
make Messi no kill you ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vardrid actually s0ld hakimi?
Big mistake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Make we do business with una again make I bend. Especially defenders except Saliba sha.
grin grin
Saliba is not even our best defender.
We get two solid defenders in case una want.
Bring 70m and come carry Tierney.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
can they extend lenglet l0an? pls i no wan see dat guy 4 barca bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
make Messi no kill you ooo

Lol... my brother how? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
mostob:
grin grin
Saliba is not even our best defender.
We get two solid defenders in case una want.
Bring 70m and come carry Tierney.

I tell you day na best I want. Just give us Saliba.. We go give una Eric Garcia and 30m in 6 installments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Finally.... grin

Go back to one team league show.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Some people goat about to do what they are known for in UCL... 😅 🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
😅 🤣 😂 😅 🤣 😂 😅 🤣 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Champions league Ehn you have to defend and attack as a team, for the whole 90 mins no room for mistakes and loss of concentration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Verrati is mad. Bye bye PSG

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.