Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613225 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
abduleez1:

The guy matter don tire me sef. The links have gone pretty stale fore already. I don't even want him especially after remembering how he performed in the first leg vs Bayern.

This is a stupid deal if it's up to me. His age, and in the next two years we begin another hunt in the market is just plain stupid business especially with our finances.
I know most of the news and details around the deal seem sketchy atm but paying at least 65 for a profile we are not in desperate need atm seems to tell us our current board and coach haven't learnt from the mistakes of the past
Xavi and pep's systems are different even though there are some similarities, Xavi is less possession and more wing oriented than pep, Shey na Bernardo go dey hug touchline to try to beat him marker with pace instead of cutting inside as the inverted winger he normally orchestrates under pep ni?
Silva is 29, we won't have tangible resale value if he decides to leave or we want to sell
He can't come and play as an interior, Our options choke minus the one or two talents lamasia seem to spurn out every year, Shey na FDJ or gavi we go sacrifice for am when we know how vital they are to our system?
IMO this is more of a luxury signing than a necessity engineered to please him and Jorge Mendes who is gradually spreading his tentacles throughout our club, City would take that money and sign wirtz, I hope you can see they are currently considering him now, They don't need our money to go for him but they need it to avoid FFP wahala
Silva is a world class player capable of improving any team's quality esp in the UCL but we don't need him as much as a RB and probably an extra attacker, If im taking anyone from city, that would be cancelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Culer:
This Noah darvich boy we're about to sign na gem o. Very talented boy.
These are precisely the sort of signings we need to be making. Low risk, high reward. Sustainability in its essence. 😇😇

Importantly, we’re investing in profiles that correspond with the requirements of the first team.

First Faye, now Darvich. Way to go. Deco on the beat.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I know most of the news and details around the deal seem sketchy atm but paying at least 65 for a profile we are not in desperate need atm seems to tell us our current board and coach haven't learnt from the mistakes of the past
Xavi and pep's systems are different even though there are some similarities, Xavi is less possession and more wing oriented than pep, Shey na Bernardo go dey hug touchline to try to beat him marker with pace instead of cutting inside as the inverted winger he normally orchestrates under pep ni?
Silva is 29, we won't have tangible resale value if he decides to leave or we want to sell
He can't come and play as an interior, Our options choke minus the one or two talents lamasia seem to spurn out every year, Shey na FDJ or gavi we go sacrifice for am when we know how vital they are to our system?
IMO this is more of a luxury signing than a necessity engineered to please him and Jorge Mendes who is gradually spreading his tentacles throughout our club, City would take that money and sign wirtz, I hope you can see they are currently considering him now, They don't need our money to go for him but they need it to avoid FFP wahala
Silva is a world class player capable of improving any team's quality esp in the UCL but we don't need him as much as a RB and probably an extra attacker, If im taking anyone from city, that would be cancelo
You make a compelling argument 🤔

I felt we needed someone like him after Dembele exit because we need an accomplished dribbler in the team.

We currently do not have anyone who can consistently beat their man in 1v1 situations. Bernardo Silva can also notch in a couple of goals in big moments.

We can then buy Fresneda for the RB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Watching Ronaldo play should be the perfect answer here grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Gavi turns 19 years old today. 19.

✅ 70 games played in La Liga
🏆 Won La Liga & Supercopa with Barca. Nations League with Spain.
🇪🇸 Youngest player make his debut & score for Spain.
👏 Two assists & one goal in an El Clasico final.
🥇 Golden Boy Winner

World class talent. We're glad to have him in our team

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:

🥇 Golden Boy Winner

it seemed like he turned 18 just a couple of weeks ago. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Prestianni is about to sign for benfica for €11m.
That boy has a very high ceiling and those fvckers are definitely not gonna let him go for anything less than 100m+ in the near future. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2023
Geld:
Just watched his YouTube Videos...Damn!!! The boy dey gimme David Silva Vibes ❤️❤️❤️

Andre gomez youtube videos na fire wen he dey valencia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Andre gomez youtube videos na fire wen he dey valencia
Nobody said he is David silva but they have similarities.
It better to have theses prospect now than trying to buy them for very high transfer fee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Money Dey for right back yet we still never know who to choose

As for me I will go for arnau martinez

Frasenda and cancelo isn’t bad also

Martinez can defend and can attack

Frasenda can defend and cannot attack

Cancelo can attack more than defend

Cencelo is the best and world class but he is 29 and will cost more than those kids
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Culer:
That boy has a very high ceiling and those fvckers are definitely not gonna let him go for anything less than 100m+ in the near future. Smh

Sure 100 million for benfica from epl magas ,especially from that mid table club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:

🥇 Golden Boy Winner

Gavi what a talent

All these are he is still only 19

Wow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Sure 100 million for benfica from epl magas ,especially from that mid table club
Poverty na bastard shaaa.. How chelsea 100m take affect your Poor Barka?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Poverty na bastard shaaa.. How chelsea 100m take affect your Poor Barka?

Haba but I didn’t mention chelsea nah

Na so e pain you reach ?

So you now agree you are a mid table club ?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Haba but I didn’t mention chelsea nah

Na so e pain you reach ?

So you now agree you are a mid table club ?
Mid table club Last season. BrokeLona Forever!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Mid table club Last season. BrokeLona Forever!

Brokelona sapalona ,povertylona yet they pay players more than your child trafficking club ,you can’t even banter Barca grin

What name else do you wanna call grin

Invent a new name and stop being a boring troll like your mid table child trafficking club

You go cry tire ,now go continue soaking in pains as you collect the innocent mid table club sub

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Money Dey for right back yet we still never know who to choose

As for me I will go for arnau martinez

Frasenda and cancelo isn’t bad also

Martinez can defend and can attack

Frasenda can defend and cannot attack

Cancelo can attack more than defend

Cencelo is the best and world class but he is 29 and will cost more than those kids
Arnau Martinez name is again coming back into consideration. And he is generating more consensus among coaching staff and Deco. But it seems Girona will insist on his 20m euros exit club. That might be a problem for us if they refuse to shift ground.

As for the other names
Fresneda = Deco likes. Xavi prefers someone with more experience. Valladolid insisting on 20m euros but Barca believe they can make a deal.
Cancelo = Xavi likes. Deco does not. And his transfer fee or even loan fee does not come cheap.

As for my preference, anyone of Arnau or Fresneda is welcome. I dont want Cancelo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Brokelona sapalona ,povertylona yet they pay players more than your child trafficking club ,you can’t even banter Barca grin

What name else do you wanna call grin

Invent a new name and stop being a boring troll like your mid table child trafficking club

You go cry tire ,now go continue soaking in pains as you collect the innocent mid table club sub
Epistle as usual!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Epistle as usual!

Mid table sub pain am

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gavi at 19 have played 96 games for Barca already and 21 games for the Spanish national team ?

What da fvck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Arnau Martinez name is again coming back into consideration. And he is generating more consensus among coaching staff and Deco. But it seems Girona will insist on his 20m euros exit club. That might be a problem for us if they refuse to shift ground.

As for the other names
Fresneda = Deco likes. Xavi prefers someone with more experience. Valladolid insisting on 20m euros but Barca believe they can make a deal.
Cancelo = Xavi likes. Deco does not. And his transfer fee or even loan fee does not come cheap.

As for my preference, anyone of Arnau or Fresneda is welcome. I dont want Cancelo.

Same here. Not denying Cancelo"s ability and experience. But I would rather buy both Arnau for present and Fresnesda for future out of Cancelo's money.

Many established players have come and flopped. Departing for lesser than half of their worth. Countinho, Andre Gomez etc comes to mind. Who says Cancelo cannot flop?

Let's go with cheaper options that can also deliver.
Moreover, Cancelo"s buy out clause can buy both of them, We go collect balance sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:
You make a compelling argument 🤔

I felt we needed someone like him after Dembele exit because we need an accomplished dribbler in the team.

We currently do not have anyone who can consistently beat their man in 1v1 situations. Bernardo Silva can also notch in a couple of goals in big moments.

We can then buy Fresneda for the RB.
It's not about the quality my man, I was just looking at the total cost pertaining to his age then the possible interior options that might suffer with his coming
Well it seems Man city has deemed him bon transferrable, Tbf it was expected after they lost gundogan to us, Let's just see how we can get our own and build them to our own standard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:

As for the other names

Let's just sign fresneda then decide on the rest later, Arnau Martinez would have been signed since if we were serous from the very beginning, Even the cancelo sef looks more likely to head to saudi arabia at this moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
After Silva, neymar links must arise, True true to get one peaceful day as a Barça fan hard like culer yarn

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Kilishihunter:
After Silva, neymar links must arise, True true to get one peaceful day as a Barça fan hard like culer yarn

Neymar should stay away from Barca

If neymar didn’t leave Barca we would have won 7 ucl by now

Neymar ruined the greatest attacking trio for money and attention ,neymar was only behind Messi and Ronaldo then

He should stay far away from my club ,he is a snake and will forever remain a snake ,and mind you I know his quality ,despite being injury prone he still remains the best in his position when fit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Neymar should stay away from Barca

If neymar didn’t leave Barca we would have won 7 ucl by now

Neymar ruined the greatest attacking trio for money and attention ,neymar was only behind Messi and Ronaldo then

He should stay far away from my club ,he is a snake and will forever remain a snake ,and mind you I know his quality ,despite being injury prone he still remains the best in his position when fit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should have said 10
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Agreed. I hope the deal fails and we looks elsewhere. The time to bring him to Barca has passed for me two years ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2023
jpmoriarti:

🥇 Golden Boy Winner

And this right here — 70+ games at that age might be his fitness issues as well as our young La Masia players in the first team. This responsibility too much.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Culer:

Those yeye Benfica, I don't know how they continue to scam Europe with expensive price tags for their players.

Those guys are the true selling merchants of Europe. They have mastered the art of good business. It's kinda surprising how they don't do much in Europe with these kind of players at their disposal. At least Ajax when they was in their peak still stun the world every once in a while.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Gavi at 19 have played 96 games for Barca already and 21 games for the Spanish national team ?

What da fvck

When that boy go get better injury our eyes go clear. See as Pedri dey suffer with fitness issues same as Fati. Balde sef before he gain stability last season was always going out due to injury under Koeman that time or early Xavi arrival.

Still, person dey talk of Yamal. Ok o. Na looking mode I dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
abduleez1:

When that boy go get better injury our eyes go clear. See as Pedri dey suffer with fitness issues same as Fati. Balde sef before he gain stability last season was always going out due to injury under Koeman that time or early Xavi arrival.

Still, person dey talk of Yamal. Ok o. Na looking mode I dey.

How many games fati play before he get injury ,he didn’t play much so what’s your point ? Dude was mostly a super sub from velverde days ,hardly plays 90 minutes but always scoring

Before balde gained stability where was the game time like gavi ? Lol

I think You are speaking out of context jare ,we can understand pedri ,but remove fati and balde from this

Someone will think balde was playing games under koeman with the way you just spoke or even early xavi arrival ,same balde that wasn’t good enough for the first team and was almost sent to Ajax ? So how come game time gave him injuries 😁

So getting injuries is now due to amount of game time ? Wow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

How many games fati play before he get injury ,he didn’t play much so what’s your point ? Dude was mostly a super sub from velverde days ,hardly plays 90 minutes but always scoring

Before balde gained stability where was the game time like gavi ? Lol

I think You are speaking out of context jare ,we can understand pedri ,but remove fati and balde from this

Someone will think balde was playing games under koeman with the way you just spoke or even early xavi arrival ,same balde that wasn’t good enough for the first team and was almost sent to Ajax ? So how come game time gave him injuries 😁

So getting injuries is now due to amount of game time ? Wow

Including Balde and Fati in the statement wasn't mainly saying they got injuries cos of game time but highlighting injury issues we have with our young players and the need not to rush them when they ain't fully ready.

Balde was having injury issues during that era before he broke into the team that's what I meant and the need to find his back up. No be Balde wey Alba get injury, we begin dey happy make another person take over cos of his useless performance that period. E no reach two matches Balde sef follow am go injury. Person wey just dey recover. That was the time Balde would have broke into the team and not last season. Dest had to be used at LB if I remember correctly.

Even Araujo sef is an injury concern....despite as hugely built as he is, If person knack am small na injury Baba dey go straight. I remember how he struggles with injuries two seasons back and part of last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.