Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576185 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2012
WOW.

*Keeping fingers crossed, and daring to hope grin*

If Madrid actually go on to lose La Liga by dropping points against other teams, that would be poetic justice. Their 10-point lead was as a result of Barca dropping points against other teams as well grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
AjanleKoko: WOW.

*Keeping fingers crossed, and daring to hope grin*

If Madrid actually go on to lose La Liga by dropping points against other teams, that would be poetic justice. Their 10-point lead was as a result of Barca dropping points against other teams as well grin

Its a league man. . .the champs eventually get an inadvertent helping hand from other teams - no two ways about it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
eyoniggar: Why una dey shake? Nawa ooo! All I know is, its better to lose some or draw some few games early in the season than having that happen during the end of the season which is exactly what Madrid would be facing. Mark it down.

Insha Allah, this must happen. I sat down and thought about Jose Muniru and Sergio Ramos, those two in particular disgust me to the small intestine. Having to see them lift the liga trophy is disturbing, seeing them lift the CL is troubling because we all know the rants they'll come about. This fight is not over,Barca must fight till the end now and prevail over the evil one. grin grin wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
tongue tongue
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F199922337[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
eyoniggar:

Insha Allah, this must happen. I sat down and thought about Jose Muniru and Sergio Ramos, those two in particular disgust me to the small intestine. Having to see them lift the liga trophy is disturbing, seeing them lift the CL is troubling because we all know the rants they'll come about. This fight is not over,Barca must fight till the end now and prevail over the evil one. grin grin wink

see pic above to know who the real evil one is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
RuuDie:

Its a league man. . .the champs eventually get an inadvertent helping hand from other teams - no two ways about it!
whatever it is you drank before this post go and buy a stockload of it.
keep away from all.the rubbish medjai and.eyoniggar usually dash you for free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
Eyoniggar, thumbs up to you for having hope all through, when some of us thought the league was truly gone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
I wish Pep would rest Messi tonight in view of the tough matches coming up next week (UCL, Classico) and the tricky trip to Valencia to play Levante this weekend. Messi needs to rest to be at his most lethal against Cheski & Madrid. Unfortunately, it's not likely Messi will be rested, even if we're winning 5-0.

Ok, I just woke up from my wishful thinking to see Pep with a 3-4-3 formation. I hope for the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^
Don't blame Pep for not resting Messi, especially when he has had such a good run of games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
Looks like our boys wan spell GETAFE grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
2-0 at half time. Could easily have been 6-0. So many chances missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
61 goals and counting!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coolguyz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
i still believe it would be in the club's interest to rest messi. . . .a rested messi is lethal in the next game. i want him to win the european boot, break the 67goals record and claim the pichichi but not at expense of convincing wins. imagine messi rested tonite, saturday's game would be a warmer for chelsea CL match and you can bet his form would be explosive.

Anyways, as pep has said. . . .'would only rest him if he wish so'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
it is amazing how simple these guys make the game of football look , this is football at its best , you can never see football play like this years to come ... hat off for these guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coolguyz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
i think 70minutes of play is enough for messi tonite. . . . but after he bags his hatrick sha. . . just 2 more goals and he should effing go rest those legs! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
2 quick goals in succession.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
That boy no send una grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
Messi leads both goal and assist charts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
usbcable:

see pic above to know who the real evil one is.

Sarcasim huh? Go and wash plate.

Stealthy: Eyoniggar, thumbs up to you for having hope all through, when some of us thought the league was truly gone.

My brother it aint over until it is ooo, even though it aint still sure for us, but all the same we are winning the liga. Muniru must shiiiit in his adidas pant. grin

Nice 3 points in the basket, I figured out Messi needed more goals, he wasnt happy not getting the 2nd goal. Its all good though, lets see what madrid's derby would come about tmr,Inshah Allah, more points wud be dropped. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
Biscuit had a very good game.his control and general understanding of our style of play is awesome and he is just 22yrs.God bless pep for having so much confidence in the young lads.cuenca,tello,muniesa,montoya,thiago are all grate,everytime i watched our young stars put up a wonderful perfomance,i am always positive that future of the club is bright.the pressure is on,madrid can not afford to drop more points.we have come to the most crucial part of the season where the real contenders will be diffrenciated from the pretenders.God help Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2012
Great win. It was extra great to see that all our forwards got on the scoresheet. I mean, that's what we all wanted, right? Our others forward stepping up and taking some of the goal scoring burden off Messi.

I really don't understand why Pep went for an ultra-attacking line-up. I guess he wasn't expecting Getafe to come out and play and they're a difficult side to break down when they park the bus as seen in their performance against us earlier in the season.

I'm really loving Alexis. I love the work he puts in. He presses like a drycleaner grin the guy is always running. I love the way Pep sometimes utilizes him as a true centre forward like in today's game with Messi playing just off him. . . It gives us something different going forward. Makes us less predictable. I've always wished we had a pure 9 that we can just deliver some quality passes/crosses for him to finish off.

Cuenca was good but I thought he didn't often take own his man and stretch Getafe's defence. He got an assist though.

Messiiii. He just can't stop scoring, even when he's not leading line.

Pressure on Madrid. Atletico at the Calderon won't be easy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2012
It was a very good win that saw Alexis from outside the box (finally! not playing for the perfect goal) and a couple of rare Headers.

Hopefully Athletico make life hard for Real.

I hope Pep can do a bit of rotation away to Levante so people like Xavi can be fresh for Cheski.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2012
Stealthy: It was a very good win that saw Alexis from outside the box (finally! not playing for the perfect goal) and a couple of rare Headers.

Hopefully Athletico make life hard for Real.

I hope Pep can do a bit of rotation away to Levante so people like Xavi can be fresh for Cheski.

Alexis' goal was a cracker. Taken like a true Number 9.
I suspect Xavi will be rested for Thiago. Maybe Busi for Keita. But I am sure we will see another 3-4-3. It all depends on the outcome of today's match. After Levante, we have a couple of must-win games, and then the season is back in la-la land wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^
You know, it's ironic, but you seem to be the only full-time Madrid fan on NL.
Even the Jose fanboys from Cheski have backed off. As Jose seems to have failed to meet their expectations and crush Barca grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
AjanleKoko: ^^
You know, it's ironic, but you seem to be the only full-time Madrid fan on NL.
Even the Jose fanboys from Cheski have backed off. As Jose seems to have failed to meet their expectations and crush Barca grin

contrary,
there is
pharoh
FBS
chelseaBMW
mama-gee
galatico
orton1_0

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
usbcable:

contrary,
there is
pharoh
FBS
chelseaBMW
mama-gee
galatico
orton1_0

grin
MAMA GEEE you kidding me or what? if mama geee were a barca fan then i'd quit being one myself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
how could just one player lead in both goals and assists season after season. the same fu<king guy! damn!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Atletico are just one pathetic club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
medjai: Atletico are just one pathetic club
not to worry espanyol will show yoi guys pepper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2012
The Madrid derby was a superb end to end match, until Athletico ran out of steam after 75 mins and Real gladly wiped the floor with them.

If Real win against Sporting Gijon, as expected, on Saturday, then we will be 7 points behind going to Levante.

There's still hope sha!

We can reduce the deficit to 1 point by winning the Classico...we need to be 100% the rest of this season! Tough ask for the team, but if any team can do it, this team can.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2012
usbcable:

contrary,
there is
pharoh = authentic, I forgot him. Great guy like you, though supporting wrong club grin
FBS = Jose fanboy from Cheski
chelseaBMW = ^^
mama-gee = CR7 dream lover. I doubt she gives a crap about Madrid. If CR7 goes to Anzhi . . . grin
galatico = this one still dey for Nairaland?
orton1_0 = Jose fanboy from Cheski, you sef suppose know na

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.