Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612595 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Chelsea has been getting some shocking decisions lately.
That Mata goal was a wonder goal. American wonder that is. Even Mata's team-mate Terry is amazed that the goal could stand grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Perhaps all this spectacular good
luck Chelsea are enjoying at the
moment was actually meant for
Andre Villas-Boas, but was sent
from on high via Royal Mail -
hence the delay. Two offside
goals gifted them a win over
Wigan, a preposterous penalty
offered a draw at Fulham and
now a goal that wasn't even
close to threatening Wembley's
goalline has helped to book the
Blues an FA Cup final slot. Chelsea are
eating up all this good fortune at
such a ferocious rate it is bound
to run out around about the
same time the plane carrying
Lional Messi, Xavi Hernandez and
co lands at Heathrow on Tuesday
morning. At least they go into
the game with the confidence of
having scored four legitimate
goals. I hope their luck really runs out!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
John, this is the CL, they wont get away with cheap calls like those.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has once again
implied that Barcelona are being favoured by
referees in La Liga and the Champions League and
has labelled rival Pep Guardiola an "intelligent kid"
ahead of this weekend's Camp Nou clash.

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/04/18/3043870/mourinho-guardiola-knows-how-he-has-won-so-many-matches
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
Crunch time tonight at Stamford bridge.
Lets go there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fellywood(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Mourinho should spend more time learning football than depending on witch-doctors & crap/drugged football. Barcelona will SACK him from Spain because he will NOT win any title with madrid. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
Fellywood: Mourinho should spend more time learning football than depending on witch-doctors & crap/drugged football. Barcelona will SACK him from Spain because he will NOT win any title with madrid. grin grin grin

maybe it was valencia that won last year Copa del rey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
referees or not
Barcelona is winning this tie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
usbcable:

maybe it was valencia that won last year Copa del rey?

And u call winning the Copa a worthy accomplishment? Seems Ur unaware Moanrihno is the highest paid football manager in the world now(about £11 million per annum). Besides, he remains the self-acclaimed "special one". One would naturally expect him to barge in on every available trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
the english being spoken is not a level english.

Fellywood: Mourinho....
.... NOT win any title with madrid. grin grin grin

the context the not include worthy accomplishment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
Jose Murinho Is a bad loser! Used to admire him before but with each passing game, he keeps disappointing him. I havent seen him praising his opponents anytime he loses. even the Bayern Munich match that he was outplayed, he still blames the refereeing, even when sergio ramos and marcelo were doing karate kicks and should haev seen red. haba! It is getting too much. We know he is good, but people are getting to respect Fergie and Pep more..

All these name calling of Barca is orchestrated and championed by Jose, and we can chronicle several poor refereeing decisions that have aided him to win trophies and matches!

For Barca fans, lets keep supporting our team and enjoy their revolutionary style of play, win or lose!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Just when the game was pulling half-way, we concede a cheeky one. Suspect defending cum goalkeeping there. The game is still open.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
Sanchez almost made it in the 9th minute. His chip hit the bar (Barcelona has hit the bar a record 8 times this season in the champs league).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
Sanchez almost made it in the 9th minute. His chip hit the bar (Barcelona has hit the bar a record 8 times this season in the champs league).

Plus Drogba should have been shown a red card for his lounge on Busquet. Guess the refree was playing to caution.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
We lost this game not because we weren't good but our opponents were worthy. We weren't lucky at all.

A couple note:
1. Xavi is not his usual self anymore
2. Our midfield plays slowly. We need fluidity and grease. When we hold the ball too long, we allow the opponents time and space to organise their defence.
3. Alexis should have been substituted earlier in the second half.
4. Our flanks were under-utilised.
5. Chelsea has luck to thank. They didn't deserve the win just as we didn't deserve to lose neither.
6 the second leg should be different
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
A very tough game.
I hope Pep would learn from this finally, putting Iniesta wide. He should have started with Pedro, not Fabregas. Look at all the chances that man scotched angry

I have to give it to Drogba sha. As a friend of mine said on Twitter, he should collect 3 people's wages tonight. He was in defence, midfield, and attack. He really bothered the defence, and eventually caught us out.

Well...sad we didn't get the away goal, but let's see what the boys will come up with on Tuesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
hohohohohohohoho grin grin

how did Cheksli beat Uefalona?

A, UEFA forgot to send the memo for the red cards and ghost penalty kicks to fly

B, Chelsea caused rain so Messi got injured, lost the ball and gave up a goal

c, Chelsea cheated by making their goal smaller and shorter - (hit post and bar)

chose one grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^
Trophyless EPL chorus-folk queuing behind Chelsea.
Well, your team also beat Barca last year na. And what eventually happened?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
^
queue behind cheksli ta bad thing grin

i was enjoying football and i am very happy the ref didnt give into the whines/dives today.

well the ref helped you all cool you know that too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
mukina2: ^
queue behind cheksli ta bad thing grin

i was enjoying football and i am very happy the ref didnt give into the whines/dives today.

well the ref helped you all cool you know that too.

The dives by Drogba you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Mcleo007: We lost this game not because we weren't good but our opponents were worthy. We weren't lucky at all.

A couple note:
1. Xavi is not his usual self anymore
2. Our midfield plays slowly. We need fluidity and grease. When we hold the ball too long, we allow the opponents time and space to organise their defence.
3. Alexis should have been substituted earlier in the second half.
4. Our flanks were under-utilised.
5. Chelsea has luck to thank. They didn't deserve the win just as we didn't deserve to lose neither.
6 the second leg should be different
1) Rubbish. Check the stats Xavi as usual dominated the Midfield. Bad finishing cost you dudes the game tonight.

2)True. I have seen you lot play much faster than that plus it seems the word "SHOOT" is not part of your team's vocabulary. This is football, you can't always score the perfect goal.

3) Would have personally taken him and Fabregas off much earlier. They both should be fined 6 months wages for missing those chances tonight.

4) True but that is to be expected. Stamford is one of the tightest grounds in the league and Chelsea made it even more tighter for this particular game.

5)True. Refer back to No3

6)Not if you keep missing gilt edged opportunities like you did tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
chic2pimp:
1) Rubbish. Check the stats Xavi as usual dominated the Midfield. Bad finishing cost you dudes the game tonight.

2)True. I have seen you lot play much faster than that plus it seems the word "SHOOT" is not part of your team's vocabulary. This is football, you can't always score the perfect goal.

3) Would have personally taken him and Fabregas off much earlier. They both should be fined 6 months wages for missing those chances tonight.

4) True but that is to be expected. Stamford is one of the tightest grounds in the league and Chelsea made it even more tighter for this particular game.

5)True. Refer back to No3

6)Not if you keep missing gilt edged opportunities like you did tonight.

The Rossoneri man got it spot on.
Poor finishing, especially by Fabregas, cost us tonight. Everything else went according to plan. In a tight game like this, you have to finish the few chances you have.
And we did have some width, Alves and Adriano bossed the flanks. Chelsea did nothing but play with two banks of four, and got back very quickly. Their sole game plan was to defend and hit the long balls out to Drogba, who I must admit was fantastic for them.

I expect they will do the same thing at the Camp Nou. Last time they played there, they got a nil-all scoreline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
Good thing we're still very much in this tie.

Really don't know why Pep started Cesc. We lose a lot of tactical balance everytime we start and it cost us dearly tonight.

With Cesc playing as a false 9 and Iniesta and Alexis playing wide, we lacked a point of reference in attack. Messi played behind Cesc and was constantly dropping deep, there was nobody to do the scoring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
AjanleKoko:

The Rossoneri man got it spot on.
Poor finishing, especially by Fabregas, cost us tonight. Everything else went according to plan. In a tight game like this, you have to finish the few chances you have.
And we did have some width, Alves and Adriano bossed the flanks. Chelsea did nothing but play with two banks of four, and got back very quickly. Their sole game plan was to defend and hit the long balls out to Drogba, who I must admit was fantastic for them.

I expect they will do the same thing at the Camp Nou. Last time they played there, they got a nil-all scoreline.

Definitely......It cost you dearly tonight.
You did have width but did not make use of it which as I said before is to be expected @ the bridge(tight pitch and all)
At the camp nou it should be different(not saying you would win)providing you start with Pedro and Sanchez.
There should be more space for the likes of Messi and Iniesta to work with. And Xavi to thread his through balls.

Drogba was definitely MOTM. Dude was sublime tonight althought some of his antics did infuriate me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
i tot you guys didnt believe in luck in football matches.

when did that word enter your vocab?

that aside I dont know how chelsea will survive on tuesday. prolly with more luck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
we lost the game because we would never learn! teams park the bus against us and then s*<ker punch us with counter attacks. the same thing keeps happening over and over again. pep needs to change tactics. leave one extra man behind or two to counter the counter attacks. iam so sad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
70% possesion.
OMG and nothing toshow for it.
SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
kissing and caressing a woman endlessly will never get her pregnant.
just aim for the v-post and success is yours.

make una tell ur players to reduce the.merry go rounds a little.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
usbcable: 70% possesion.
OMG and nothing toshow for it.
SMH
USB, i tell you what. with 70% possession, this barcelona will still be considered the best team in the world and maybe in history even without the champions league trophy. madrid might lift the trophy, chelsea might but people would always say ' barca is the best'. that's what 70% possession would bring us. it's just half time nevertheless. keep a date with us @ the camp nou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=usbcable]kissing and caressing a woman endlessly will never get her pregnant.
just aim for the v-post and success is yours.

make una tell ur players to reduce the.merry go rounds a little.[/quotenot to late bro, there's always the second round and so the woman might still be delivered of a set of triplets come tuesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
ddippset: USB, i tell you what. with 70% possession, this barcelona will still be considered the best team in the world and maybe in history even without the champions league trophy. madrid might lift the trophy, chelsea might but people would always say ' barca is the best'. that's what 70% possession would bring us. it's just half time nevertheless. keep a date with us @ the camp nou.

Your words are kind and comforting. Just the best response to give to proling Throls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
drogba should have come to the pitch with his mattress tonight. with all his sleeping around one would have expected an extra 5 minutes at least. but we only got 3 and so we are spared of 'uefalona' chants tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.