Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613625 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
AjanleKoko:
usbcable:

contrary,
there is
pharoh = authentic, I forgot him. Great guy like you, though supporting wrong club grin
FBS = Jose fanboy from Cheski
chelseaBMW = ^^
mama-gee = CR7 dream lover. I doubt she gives a crap about Madrid. If CR7 goes to Anzhi . . . grin
galatico = this one still dey for Nairaland? huh
orton1_0 = Jose fanboy from Cheski, you sef suppose know na

grin

let mama gee catch you calling her CR dream lover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Tough test against Levante.
I fully expect us to start the match 7 points behind. Expect Sporting to give it all up for CR7 as usual embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
AjanleKoko: Tough test against Levante.
I fully expect us to start the match 7 points behind. Expect Sporting to give it all up for CR7 as usual embarassed

True to your word, they did.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
We're a goal down, from an unfortunate penalty.
Night is still young though. Apart from that incident, we have a had a good rub of the poor turf.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Just wondering; when will pep learn to concede to keeping the 3-4-3 formation for games at the nou camp alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mcleo007: Just wondering; when will pep learn to concede to keeping the 3-4-3 formation for games at the nou camp alone.

3-4-3 is not the reason why we are a goal down.
And today's formation started as a 3-3-4, actually.
I think it may well be an ugly win for Levante. Parking the bus + letting the grass grow. I think this was not a game for 4 attackers. A 4-3-3 with wide wingbacks might have done the job.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
Well . . . since I last posted, we have equalized, and have been given a penalty!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
Lovely goal from Leo. Messi
now equals the record held by Ronaldo and Mariano
Martin for scoring in 10 consecutive Liga games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Now 41 goals and counting...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Okay, let me do the Stealthy bit grin

A very tense game, as everyone expected. Levante were tough and unyielding, and we needed a little something extra to edge this one.
I think, barring the unfortunate handball by Busquets, we still controlled the game for most periods, and deserved to win. They literally tore up the pitch, parked the bus and waited for us to come at them.

Mascherano has been a standout player for us this term, Fantastic, putting in well-timed tackles, and showing very good presence at the back. He's one of my best Barcelona players this season. Without him and Puyol, we would have suffered this season.

Now at least we are sure of one thing: Whatever eventually happens, there will be no guard of honour at the Nou Camp grin

Now on to Chelsea. This is one game that I would be disappointed if we didn't get the advantage. They have looked very vulnerable this term, and will likely give it a good go. Expect a lot of controversy over the two legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2012
Great game. We sure deserved to win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2012
awon ole . . .

Must you guys benefit from officiating goofs?

we all know Barca is great, winning in these controversial matches make one puke!

haba!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2012
hannie: awon ole . . .

we all know Barca is great, winning in these controversial matches make one puke!

haba!

Dude, pls say something new. We've heard that over and over again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2012
AjanleKoko: Well . . . since I last posted, we have equalized, and have been given a penalty!
and won through the everly given controvercial penalties.

make.medjai come yarn that his age old penalty arguments now nah.
eni o deba lo pora re le
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2012
hannie: awon ole . . .

haba!

abeg tell them.make them hear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2012
Usbcable,
we won a tough match and may yet win the league!
Deal with it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
you forgot to add through cheating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Medjai:

I saw what you were trying to post :

Clear Pen, clear as day.... There's a push before both players collapse, and that's Botelho(who happens to be on loan from Arsenal) pushing Cuenca with both hands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Dear Barca cules, do you guys remember from 3 seasons past how Madrid tails us even to the end of the season? I am sure we have not also forgotten how close they get sometimes in matching us with points on the table? But we ended up winning the league 3 times consecutively. Not forgetting also that they lost to Barca home and away in the El-classico's during these past 3 seasons which to me makes them unworthy of the liga title then.

What I am trying to say in essence is that, Madrid have lost on their home turf this season, and they'll be welcomed as usual @campdeath,if they draw or win which I very much doubt, they IMO, are worthy of this title, if not, they should forget the league.

NB:
I see no reason why we should be debating penalty calls with haters. Havent you guys noticed that any penalty given in our favor has been labelled fraud of recent? Bunch of delluded moda-fukaz!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01: @Medjai:

I saw what you were trying to post :

Clear Pen, clear as day.... There's a push before both players collapse, and that's Botelho(who happens to be on loan from Arsenal) pushing Cuenca with both hands.
Thanks man.

Here's a pic:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2012
for such a wonderful, talented team of players, arguably the best in the world, why do u people feel a need to cheat?

and even more worrisome, why do officials feel a need to help you people out with dubious decisions?

the combination of both is tarnishing the reputation and achievement of the side, and its such a shame.

the past 5 years each time u people go on to some success people can always point to one pivotal moment where there was controversy that arguably should not have gone your way

shame sha, SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2012
AjanleKoko: Okay, let me do the Stealthy bit grin

Lol! I didn't manage to watch all of the match and cannot give fair analysis, so you chose a good time to step in lol!

AjanleKoko: Now at least we are sure of one thing: Whatever eventually happens, there will be no guard of honour at the Nou Camp grin

Yes, that's a big relief. Somehow, I still think Madrid will win the league. But there will be no guard of honour and they also cannot win the league in Nou Camp. I'm pretty sure Mou will set up for a draw, since he doesn't need to win the classico to win the league. Besides, he (like us) also has UCL to worry about and has the luxury of a 4-point lead in the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: for such a wonderful, talented team of players, arguably the best in the world, why do u people feel a need to cheat?

and even more worrisome, why do officials feel a need to help you people out with dubious decisions?

the combination of both is tarnishing the reputation and achievement of the side, and its such a shame.

the past 5 years each time u people go on to some success people can always point to one pivotal moment where there was controversy that arguably should not have gone your way

shame sha, SMH

If thats your own sense of reasoning, then I wonder how ur a programmer. Are u even 1? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2012
On to the Chelsea match: I feel that Chelsea will set up to play counter-attacks against us. They've seen almost every team that has beaten Barca in the Pep era do this. I expect it will be Drogba (for strength) & Torres (for speed) starting, with Mata/ Lampard behind them and everyone else basically defending. I expect Sturridge will be brought in as a sub, also to stretch opur defence with his speed.

So what should Pep do? First, Alves and Adriano must not go forward (until we score). This reduces our effectiveness upfront a bit, but Messi and co can score without so much help from the fullbacks. Alves & Adriano are both fast, so can neuttralize the Chelsea counter-attacks. In CB, I expect to see Pique (for height) and Masch (for speed/intelligence), with Puyol coming on as a sub (he exerted himself over the weekend against Levante & we also need him against Madrid).

Midfield will be Busi-Xavi-Iniesta, as expected.

Attack should be Cuenca (to provide width in the absence of the full backs attacking), Messi (of course) and Alexis (for pressing)

Subs: Cesc for Xavi/Iniesta, Puyol for Masch, Tello/Pedro for Cuenca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2012
^^
Slight modification. Pedro or Tello on the left, to keep Ivanovic busy, and keep them pegged back.

I do agree, the flanks must be strong. Chelsea have no hope of matching us in the middle, and will play the ball wide to the flanks to pull the defence apart. Sanchez on the right to keep Cashley busy, Pedro or Tello on the left to keep whoever is playing on the right for Chelsea occupied.

I expect them to play the ball long to Drogba and Torres. Ramires and Essien to break up play in the middle. Ramires would be an easy mark to get carded, he tends to go in hard.

One thing that pleases me in this tie is the fact that we are starting the game away to them. That puts the pressure on them big time. We just need a good result, ensure we score at least one away goal. They will be torn to pieces at the Nou Camp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2012
cooli like what you guys just analyzed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2012
eyoniggar:

If thats your own sense of reasoning, then I wonder how ur a programmer. Are u even 1? undecided

hunh?

im sure u got me mistaken for someone else.

but then, to my point, thats a statement of fact!

go through the years, esp in the CL. people will point to matches and say oh tjis and that incident or that decision should never have gone barca's way, bla bla bla, gave them an undue advantage bla bla bla. . . . . . .

is it the chelsea debacles? the real madrid diving/simulation shows, van persie's amazing red card, etc even saturday's penalty!!!

fact is whether or not you agree with detractors and naysayers, the fact that they are sometimes right, and that this instances happen at all is unfortunate

i concede that it happens everywhere, at least anyone who follows football can see the manutd PDP arrangement in england etc but still. . . . . . thats precisely why nobody, except manutd fans think they are all that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: for such a wonderful, talented team of players, arguably the best in the world, why do u people feel a need to cheat?

shame sha, SMH

Speak reasonably brother. Your words sound delusional!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
so because im not a barcelona fan,

and i can see and hear people complain about barcelona getting dodgy decisions,

im delusional?

smh.

whatever makes you happy mehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
4llerbuntu, in short I have nothing to say to you. I have vowed not to make comments about past controversies, I'll only delv into upcoming ones,since haters are well and alive to make up some.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.