Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610691 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2012
well
in a year with two players racking more trophies than the midget. una say na goal scored.
im the next year that someone scored more goals una say na trophy.
now the tide of last year is same with him.
no major trophy save a possible Oba cup.
lets see what reasons uefa fan boys will give as reason to award hom the title.

and why didnt he score all these goals when it mattered.lols.
medicine after death.
shooting at sight
doing same thing cris did last year.
hahahahahahahahaha
enjoy your golden shoe boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2012
well
in a year with two players racking more trophies than the midget. una say na goal scored.

medicine after death.
shooting at sight
hahahahahahahahaha
buhahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2012
usbcable: well

medicine after death.
shooting at sight
hahahahahahahahaha
buhahahahaha

At least, he's going to have 4 trophies to show for all these goals, last year, ronaldo had no trophy to show for all his "goals" grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2012
Una de mind Usbcable? Dude is only euphoric of their liga title. I'm happy for him anyway!
I don't know what to say. Messi of course was
brilliant yesterday as always, we all know that. But I don't know
what to say about Pep. I can't find the right words to
express my graditude to the man who gave us so
much, on and off the pitch. All you can say is
basically "Thank you, we'll always love you", but I feel
like that's not enough.
Pep is not just a great coach. He's not just a genius in
terms of football. He's more than that. He's in his
own class. Above all of us. He has taught us how to
be better human-beings. He has led this whole
Barca-family by his example. He has earned the
respect of the whole world. He's one of those few
people who has made this world a little better place.
He said that it's been a privilidge to work with the
players and the fans, I think it's more of a privlidge to
us. Although we'll miss you, Pep, your legacy will stay
in Barca, and these 4 incredible years will NEVER be
forgotten. Gracies, El Mister.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2012
so funny. Whatever the indices, what could any hater say against a man who scores 14 goals in one champions league season, 5 goals in a single champions league game, be the first to be top scorer in four consecutive seasons in the champions league, score 50 league goals, score 72 in all competitions, probably win the kings cup. Even his greatest adversaries mourinho and ronaldo would slap you in the face if you dared say anything against this man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2012
at least messi's 72 goals gave him the club world cup, the spanish super cup and the european super cup. Even the most un repentant hater ought to have seen the light by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2012
AjanleKoko: Lots of wishlists are being bandied around, mostly by Barca fans and not the club.
- David Alaba- no hope of getting him.
- David Luiz - Skilful but erratic. Another Tarzan-haired fellow. Would be interesting to see a Pique-Luiz pairing. But he was expensive, which makes me wonder if Chelsea will sell him.
Funny both are "giant killers" - David.

Anyway I came upon a David Alaba interview about 2/3 years ago where he mentioned that after Bayern Munich he would like to play for Arsenal. I think then as a youngster he had his sights set low and to be sought after by Barca must have him wide-eyed. With the right amount of pressure he will ask for the move himself.

For the other, I don't even think Barca would consider trying to make a bid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2012
QUESTION:
in pep's first year how many trophies did he win.
you barcelona fanatics always say he won six trophies a record abi.
hence all the supercopa and european supercup goes with last seasons wins.

hence so far this season
BARCELONA HAS NOT WON ANY TROPHY
HENCE MESSI HAS NOT WON ANY TROPHY.

so the only trophy still available to him (and your sorry arrses ) is the Oba Cup you all denigrated last year as being an inconsequential trophy.

so all is late penalties and shoot at sight goals count.for nofin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2012
well inconsistency is not a.scarce.commodity in catalunya so wont be surprised at any eventualities concerning una and platini.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2012
usbcable: QUESTION:

hence so far this season

so the only trophy still available to him (and your sorry arrses ) is the Oba Cup you all denigrated last year as being an inconsequential trophy.

LOL so it's now OBA cup just because you guys were knocked out by us? you wish you had the cup right? how does the sound of double sound to you? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2012
last year no be una dey yab us say na yeye cup we win.

and am still expecting a confirmation on how supercup is this seasons cup?

and we did want to retain the cup but we all kmow how the 12th man always helped you guys.

agreed we didnt get a double
and neither are you guys getting it.
and thats if even you can beat bilbao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2012
usbcable: last year no be una dey yab us say na yeye cup we win.

and am still expecting a confirmation on how supercup is this seasons cup?

and we did want to retain the cup but we all kmow how the 12th man always helped you guys.

agreed we didnt get a double
and neither are you guys getting it.
and thats if even you can beat bilbao

12th man? C'mon, u are better than this na!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2012
Usbcable still mentioning 12th man? So the 12th Man virtually gave RM the La Liga this season with the numerous penalties and off side goals! I still remember Xabi Alonso clear handball when they won Betis 3:2 on february and would have been a draw with penalty given. Was Pepe's handball against getafe not supposed to be another Penalty against RM, same day Alexis Sanchez goal was ruled as offside and denied Barca a win? Or Higuain's clear handball in penalty area against Valencia that the 12th man refused to blow because it is RM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2012
sholatech: Usbcable still mentioning 12th man? So the 12th Man virtually gave RM the La Liga this season with the numerous penalties and off side goals! I still remember Xabi Alonso clear handball when they won Betis 3:2 on february and would have been a draw with penalty given. Was Pepe's handball against getafe not supposed to be another Penalty against RM, same day Alexis Sanchez goal was ruled as offside and denied Barca a win? Or Higuain's clear handball in penalty area against Valencia that the 12th man refused to blow because it is RM?

Guy. You're going to far back. . . . Bilbao vs RM - dubious, shady handball was given early on against Bilbao but clear handball against Ramos not given much later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:12am On May 07, 2012
usbcable: QUESTION:

hence so far this season

How many cups has Madrid won this year?
In fact, how many cups has Madrid won in 4 years ?

Na 2 oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2012
Mcleo007:

12th man? C'mon, u are better than this na!

Gotcha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2012
RuuDie:

Guy. You're going to far back. . . . Bilbao vs RM - dubious, shady handball was given early on against Bilbao but clear handball against Ramos not given much later.

You no dey surprise me at all.

The ref was abso f-ing lutely inconsistent in that match.

yellow card to ozil on hand ball and none to a bilbao player a while later
and
you seem to be sleeping when another bilbao player handeled the ball in the 18 yard box in the second half.

alonso also handballed but it was all down to inconsistency on the part of the ref.

I wan ask sef

WHICH CLUB YOU DEY SUPPORT NOW.
ALWAYS JUMPING FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER
THE GREATEST A.G.I.P in NAIRALAND.

tsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

try to stick to this your thread that is now a dormant account.

https://www.nairaland.com/374405/sevilla-fc-fans-zone/13

angryits already on the 10th page. almost exiting into the 11th page.
and to refresh your memories see your first post below:

Sevilla Fc Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
Its a new year and I'm sick and tired of the constant 2-way horse race in La Liga & all the noise from Catalonia & Madrid bullies. . . . so am pitching my tent in Andalucia with Sevilla FC.

Hopefully, we'll get about our wits over this winter break and return to the blistering form of the season opener.

UP SEVILLA. . . . GO SEVILLA!

and now he want to pitch tent with thesame people he called bullies back then.
a similitude to PDP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

How many cups has Madrid won this year?
In fact, how many cups has Madrid won in 4 years ?

Na 2 oh!

and we thank God ooooooooooooooooooo.

it can only get better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2012
sholatech: Usbcable still mentioning 12th man? So the 12th Man virtually gave RM the La Liga this season with the numerous penalties and off side goals! I still remember Xabi Alonso clear handball when they won Betis 3:2 on february and would have been a draw with penalty given. Was Pepe's handball against getafe not supposed to be another Penalty against RM, same day Alexis Sanchez goal was ruled as offside and denied Barca a win? Or Higuain's clear handball in penalty area against Valencia that the 12th man refused to blow because it is RM?

make I no lie.
we were lucky in many games.
no vex he yea.

next season try bribing the ref's better than we did this year.lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2012
usbcable:

make I no lie.
we were lucky in many games.
no vex he yea.

next season try bribing the ref's better than we did this year.lol.

Na now u de talk!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2012
Other Real fans should show abeg. Usbcable can't take on all these Barca guys himself. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:30pm On May 07, 2012
usbcable: well

Which two players, and which trophies?
I thought Madrid has only won one trophy? Is there a problem with counting here?

montelik: Other Real fans should show abeg. Usbcable can't take on all these Barca guys himself. cheesy

True word. They should show oh. In fact, if they are not available, there should be enough Mourinho fanboys around to support the pen drive grin, even if Madrid doesn't have enough supporters. Which would be due to their irrelevance on the European stage of late grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:35am On May 08, 2012
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:23am On May 08, 2012
Barcastuff is saying Puyol will have knee surgery on May 12,and will be out of action for 6 weeks. He might end up missing the Euros.
Sad, but not such a bad thing for Barca, when you think about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2012
^^^^ Not as bad truly. He has really worn out to be sincere, we need serious transfer signing next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:44pm On May 09, 2012
Well . . . I hope those who are hoping for a tall striker like Llorente watched the Europa finals grin
Athletico Madrid crushed Bilbao, with their tall strikers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Feleezy(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2012
To be fair on Llorente there were no good deliveries coming into the box. The bilbao midfied messed up big time,infact the whole team was mess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Feleezy(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2012
I've been checking across european league goal charts and there is someone who is getting little or no attention.... Klass Huntelaar his stats this season is impressive, he leads both the bundes liga and europa cup chart with 27 & 14 goals respectively. Whats suprisess me is that there no buzz around him from anywhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2012
Athletic play like Barcelona without Xavi, Iniesta and Messi plus the rest of the players having a shit game. Everytime Athletic tried to patiently build from the back, Atletico had already 10 men behind the ball, comfortably waiting for Athletic to lose the ball and quickly breaking through. Bielsa's men were never going to unlock them. This brand of football can only be pulled off successfully enough on a consistent basis if you have a squad full of world class players. Otherwise a 4-2-3-1 counterattacking setup will always kill a 4-3-3 possession setup. In this game a quick counterattack always resulted in Athletic being outnumbered at the back. While Athletic's patient possession game resulted mainly in sideway passing in non-dangerous midfield areas because Atletico kept 10 men behind the ball. Winning the possession battle != gaining space.

El Cholo has really transformed this Atleti team in just 5 months. It's hard to believe it's this same Atleti side that were knocked out by a Segunda B side in the CDR and looked plain abject and rudderless some months back.

Now they've won the Europa League - won 12 straight matches. Won all their knockout ties home and away. They're also on the brink of CL qualification. They'll qualify if they beat Villarreal and Malaga fails to win vs Sporting.

I really expect them to be a force in the league next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:58am On May 10, 2012
medjai:
I really expect them to be a force in the league next season.

Until they crumble against Madrid home and away, as usual grin

SOT, Pep's departure seems to have triggered off a chain of backroom staff departures as well.
Firstly his personal friend and Spanish water polo legend, Manel Estiarte, who was director of external relations. But much more important is the departure of Lorenzo Buenaventura, our physical fitness coach. He's a top professional who rejected offers from Madrid and Manchester United to work with Pep at Barca, and you can see how well his team have performed with Messi's fitness. Also, Juan Carlos Unzue, goalkeeping coach, is leaving. Apparently, he's not getting on with Victor Valdes undecided

Let's hope all of this doesn't affect the team's stability next season. Tito will have to get his own staff, sure, but still . . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2012
AjanleKoko: Well . . . I hope those who are hoping for a tall striker like Llorente watched the Europa finals grin
Athletico Madrid crushed Bilbao, with their tall strikers.

You mean the guy is not good? i am not insisting we get him, i said we need a tall striker, too MANY ragos in our team, ain't you tired of ragos? the only tall player we have (Pique) has been turned to mugu by Shakira and her down below grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2012
Feleezy: I've been checking across european league goal charts and there is someone who is getting little or no attention.... Klass Huntelaar his stats this season is impressive, he leads both the bundes liga and europa cup chart with 27 & 14 goals respectively. Whats suprisess me is that there no buzz around him from anywhere.

I don't think he's the one leading the europa chart, that should be Falcao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.