Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4645171 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (6221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
sebod:

Bro, I hail ooooo. Hazard is far better than Neymar, he will take over the baton from Messi. He will even surpass Messi if he plays for Barcelona or Madrid.
Another childish comment. Not funny bruh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
How does that change the fact that Neymar is an opportunist just like how thiery Henry ran to barca to win UCL. Neymar is a pampered kid, a dolphin who feeds from messi's brilliance. Individually griezman was rated higher than him in la Liga last season.
Another careless statement..

Oya take this one...use am shut up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:

How does that change the fact that Hidden is a local champion? cheesy
You mean Ikedia? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
sebod:

Bro, I hail ooooo. Hazard is far better than Neymar, he will take over the baton from Messi. He will even surpass Messi if he plays for Barcelona or Madrid.
True. Spot on bruv. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
sebod:

Am telling you bro..
HAZARD is equal to:Messi,Maradonna,Ronaldo da lima,Ronaldinho,Zidane,Pele and Platini all joined together..
Hazard is simply the perfect footballer.In fact he is the next best thing to humanity since Tuberculosis vaccine..
Can we rest then?
I dey here dey worry say Sergi Roberto still dey doubtful for Saturday match,and all I keep reading up and down here by intruders is Hazard this Hazard that..
Every idiot can shine in EPL(#fact).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
NL and arguments I neva see. Everyone has their opinion, you can't force your school of thoughts down someone's throats because at the end of the day, it's about preference and allegiance. You prefer Hazard probably cuz you're a Chelsea fan, I prefer Neymar cuz I'm a Barca fan. That's just it, those whose opinions really count are the ones who cast the votes for ballon d'or or europe best player. At the end of the day you realize that you've wasted a whole lot of effort trying to convince someone who will never bulge. Which argument I neva see for dis section?

Hazard vs Neymar
Messi vs Ronaldo (tho this one isn't that rampant like before)
Drogba vs Henry
Hazard vs Muller
Hazard vs Gotze
Sergio Busquets vs Yaya Toure e.t.c

Na dat hazard vs neymar own don too much. A chelsea fan will never agree outrightly that neymar is better than hazard and the same goes for a Barca fan. I wonder how long it will take for the guys on this section to realize this.

Meanwhile I read that Bravo will be out injured for about 3wks, hopefully MAtS come good.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2015
philfearon:

Am telling you bro..
HAZARD is equal to:Messi,Maradonna,Ronaldo da lima,Ronaldinho,Zidane,Pele and Platini all joined together..
Hazard is simply the perfect footballer.In fact he is the next best thing to humanity since Tuberculosis vaccine..
Can we rest then?
I dey here dey worry say Sergi Roberto still dey doubtful for Saturday match,and all I keep reading up and down here by intruders is Hazard this Hazard that..
Every idiot can shine in EPL(#fact).
Even Pedro is suddenly becoming a demi-god in Chelsea. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine someone saying Neymar cant thrive in the EPL. And Hidden Ikedia is thriving there. Is Ikedia strong and physical? People sha.

Roberto trained for two straight days now. Lets be hopeful he would be available for Saturday cracker. Adriano has been training for days now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Another careless statement..

Oya take this one...use am shut up. cheesy
What's this one saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
What's this one saying
Grieezman was rated higher than Neymar...In which planet?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:32am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
Now I know you're new to game of football. You're one of those people that started supporting barca post messi era. These set of barca fans lack football knowledge, they just support the club to brag around that my club is this and that nothing else.
My advice to you and your kind is to be a football fan before been a club fan. By doing that, you will understand game of football.

Spare me those trash, and deal with this fact :

Our give away boy Pedro shiits and urinates on Hidden Musa in your team. Pedro is fast becoming a god @ Chelsea.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Spare me those trash, and deal with this fact :

Our give away boy Pedro shiits and urinates on Hidden Musa in your team. Pedro is fast becoming a god @ Chelsea.

another myopic view. Pedro just arrived the team so he has to impress the coach else to the bench. Go watch highlight of haZard first 5 games for Chelsea.

Like I said earlier, you lack football knowledge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Even Pedro is suddenly becoming a demi-god in Chelsea. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine someone saying Neymar cant thrive in the EPL. And Hidden Ikedia is thriving there. Is Ikedia strong and physical? People sha.

Roberto trained for two straight days now. Lets be hopeful he would be available for Saturday cracker. Adriano has been training for days now.
That's kul..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

You lack football knowledge. Pedro just arrived so he has to prove himself to the coach and CFC fans unlike hazard. Go watch hazard first 5 games, he has been consistent until lately. Neymar flopped in his first season for barca, messi had to change position last season and fed him tap in Like a baby.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
You lack football knowledge. Pedro just arrived so he has to prove himself to the coach and CFC fans unlike hazard. Go watch hazard first 5 games, he has been consistent until lately. Neymar flopped in his first season for barca, messi had to change position last season and fed him tap in Like a baby.
How you say others lack football knowledge when you don't even have a brain baffles me cheesy

Messi changed position to occupy Neymar abi Suarez?

Olodo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2015
bykebyke:

How you say others lack football knowledge when you don't even have a brain baffles me cheesy

Olodo cheesy
messi changed position to occupy Suarez then feed Neymar sublime passes to score tap-in. You nor wise I swear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
messi changed position to occupy Suarez then feed Neymar sublime passes to score tap-in.
This isn't what you said earlier nacheesy

Okay..
Does Messi feed him sublime passes in Brazil? shocked

Go and sleep,you no get argument again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:26am On Sep 10, 2015
bykebyke:

Olodo cheesy
Its easy to shoot oneself in the foot when talking from both sides of your mouth. So, no blame the guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2015
bykebyke:

This isn't what you said earlier nacheesy

Okay..
Does Messi feed him sublime passes in Brazil? shocked

Go and sleep,you no get argument again. cheesy
Chai! You don catch your guy red-handed and as usual the guy wan shift the goal-post again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
Now I know you're new to game of football. You're one of those people that started supporting barca post messi era. These set of barca fans lack football knowledge, they just support the club to brag around that my club is this and that nothing else.
My advice to you and your kind is to be a football fan before been a club fan. By doing that, you will understand game of football.

For those people that did not understand why I called this hensben a Programmed lab rat, this is the reason! He never argues with anybody on football issues without using this same exact lines!
I wonder why his brain can not think of new words instead of repeating this reply over and over again! Shhishh!

I can't believe the shameless guy is still arguing here! Hensben you don't have any iota of shame and self respect! Your level of hypocrisy and 2-sided mouth is a disgrace to mankind! Spits! No wonder you are treated like a 3rd class citizen on your chelsea thread!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Eden hazard better than Neymar Jnr.? Hahahaha very funny. Even after Neymar's exploits last season, Chelsea fans still have the balls to compare him with hazard, or worse still say hazard is better?

Comical I must say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

For those people that did not understand why I called this hensben a Programmed lab rat, this is the reason! He never argues with anybody on football issues without using this same exact lines!
I wonder why his brain can not think of new words instead of repeating this reply over and over again! Shhishh!

I can't believe the shameless guy is still arguing here! Hensben you don't have any iota of shame and self respect! Your level of hypocrisy and 2-sided mouth is a disgrace to mankind! Spits! No wonder you are treated like a 3rd class citizen on your chelsea thread!
Ouch.... That hurts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Btw why isn't anyone talking about the Pique controversy?

Me thinks it's rather unfair that fans boo someone who has given a lot to the NT. Are they jealous of his success or what, or does he not have a right to his opinion about his pro-catalan stance? Even Ramos' comment isn't helping
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Eden hazard better than Neymar Jnr.? Hahahaha very funny. Even after Neymar's exploits last season, Chelsea fans still have the balls to compare him with hazard, or worse still say hazard is better?

Comical I must say
Is that not even better so-to-say? How about many of them especially on Twitter comparing Hidden Ikedia to Messi and Ronaldo. Infact, most agreed that he already surpassed Ronaldo. Them say na this year him go surpass Messi. I still dey wait for the guy to surpass Messi and him don dey flop already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Is that not even better so-to-say? How about many of them especially on Twitter comparing Hidden Ikedia to Messi and Ronaldo. Infact, most agreed that he already surpassed Ronaldo. Them say na this year him go surpass Messi. I still dey wait for the guy to surpass Messi and him don dey flop already.

Hazard surpass Ronaldo? shocked the same cR7? That's football blasphemy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Me thinks it's rather unfair that fans boo someone who has given a lot to the NT. Are they jealous of his success or what, or does he not have a right to his opinion about his pro-catalan stance? Even Ramos' comment isn't helping
Ramos na person?

We have to face the facts ourselves, and to be factual, we know Pique has a very big mouth. Yet, that is not to justify the fans in whatever way. Its really unfair to say the least.

Well, since he will have his presser today in light of this same issue, we would here what he has to say.

But, you need not go far with your thoughts. Its mainly if not entirely Madrid fans at work here. The thing is, no one can say for sure the reasons behind this. There are speculations that it was because of the pro-catalan comments he made, and some others because of the mockery against Real Madrid after the treble celebration and also the European Super Cup celebration. Some more are even because of his ordeals with the police and all.

Its really a shame.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

I was just about to write about it! The booing fans don't have sense! The team is still trying to get over their worldcup nightmare and all they can do is to boo a player because of some silly reasons!
Ramos is also a foool, he is throwing his defense partner under the bus! how does he expect their partnership to prosper when they can't be there for each other! If Piqué mocked his club, he should also do the same by mocking his club back!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Hazard surpass Ronaldo? shocked the same cR7? That's football blasphemy
You don see na. Some even claimed he is aready on-par with Messi. The next stage of the process is surpassing Messi.

Noobs. Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

I was just about to write about it! The booing fans don't have sense! The team is still trying to get over their worldcup nightmare and all they can do is to boo a player because of some silly reasons!
Ramos is also a foool, he is throwing his defense partner under the bus! how does he expect their partnership to prosper when they can't be there for each other! If Piqué mocked his club, he should also do the same by mocking his club back!
If that mockery were the case, look no further than when they won La Decima. The same Ramos mocked Atletico. So tell me, it becomes a typical case of kettle calling pot black.

Rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2015
hmm reading all these arguments abour hazard makes me puke undecided

the guy is just over rated english media hype. dribble backwards and end up n the same place undecided

3rd division shooting accuracy
irrelevant dribbles

hazard might never even reach 10% of messi

comparinf ronaldo to messi these days is even getting hard grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Ramos na person?

We have to face the facts ourselves, and to be factual, we know Pique has a very big mouth. Yet, that is not to justify the fans in whatever way. Its really unfair to say the least.

Well, since he will have his presser today in light of this same issue, we would here what he has to say.

But, you need not go far with your thoughts. Its mainly if not entirely Madrid fans at work here. The thing is, no one can say for sure the reasons behind this. There are speculations that it was because of the pro-catalan comments he made, and some others because of the mockery against Real Madrid after the treble celebration and also the European Super Cup celebration. Some more are even because of his ordeals with the police and all.

Its really a shame.

Big shame tbH. The barca-madrid rivalry isn't helping matters either. Competitions and rivalry are supposed to make the team stronger not the opposite. And fans aren't supposed to boo a player wearing the NT jersey, a player fighting for their cause oh. Even if pique made support statements towards catalonia being realized, as long as he still has the Spanish jersey on (a jersey he wore when he helped them win the WC and euro), then it's just talk; his opinion which shouldn't be used against him when he's on NT duty; I'd understand if madrid fans boo him during a clasico but not this. Maybe Ramos doesn't want him in the NT anymore cos his statement is shameful. Or maybe he's jealous of Pique's much larger trophy cabinet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

If that mockery were the case, look no further than when they won La Decima. The same Ramos mocked Atletico. So tell me, it becomes a typical case of kettle calling pot black.

Rubbish!

So he even mocked atletico sef? his head is not correct gringrin

I'm sure it is the mockery that is biting ramos and the yeye booing fans, because there are other players who are publicly pro-catalan and nobody is disturbing them!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

They obviously don't want him in the NT anymore and if that happens, then it's the beginning of the end for the Spanish NT and this is the right time for them to benefit from Spanish clubs' good performance in Europe in the last 3yrs to banish their WC memories and build a greater team. If pique is dropped from the NT, I see important barca players dropping out too to support him. Booing him won't help his confidence @ all and it might affect his performances for barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (6221) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.