Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617734 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmcdad:

You forget say many of them don dey talk am already say Lizard don surpass Messi and Ronaldo. Some say e don supass Ronaldo already, say remain Messi. Them say na this year him go surpass Messi. I still dey wait for am to surpass Messi.

Enter Twitter you go hate Chelshit fans. Na there them dey talk all the nonsense about Hidden Ikedia. We dey busy dey talk about Neymar and Ikedia. For Twitter, many of them dey talk about Ikedia and Messi. See levels. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. Na joke dem dey joke nau. E get person wey fit surpass Messi? Maybe in the next 50years sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
sebod:

Lol. Na joke dem dey joke nau. E get person wey fit surpass Messi? Maybe in the next 50years sha.
Bro for real these guys no dey joke oooooo. You go vex tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
coded01:

You should know that you don't need to convince me about Neymar's potentials but Someone need to convince me Hazard is better Sterling... angry

Neymar was the 2nd best player for last season in Europe... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Krasid:
Shey na lie ni? Abi na Benzema u wan give?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
I like this picture scatter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
sebod:
Shey na lie ni? Abi na Benzema u wan give?
Messi.Suarez was also better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Krasid:

I no get your time... tongue

Over to you bykebyke... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:
I like this picture scatter grin

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
coded01:

I no get your time... tongue

Over to you bykebyke... grin grin
Na me kon get him time? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:
Na me kon get him time? grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Krasid:
Messi.Suarez was also better.
Good. Then Ney was third.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Something tells me this erroneous comparison to Neymar Jnr would mark the end of E. Hazard. he'd push himself to the limit and ruin himself in the process. Dude is good, but no where close to Neymar Jnr
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Hmmmm. I guess Nonsoroyalty was right all along about Hidden Ikedia. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would never resort to arguing with anyone when it comes to the aforementioned pair. Least of all not a Cule. Thats... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I really detest it when people try to shift the goalpost just to favour their course. Talking from both sides of one's mouth aint a good thing.

If Mourinho would complain about Hazard's invisibility in the season thus far, and Wilmot did same just some days ago, then I think its time to case my rest.

Nuff said already.
U sef know say when I start with my points them go turn am to insults

So mr marquetim players are now judged by their fifa stats? Well done clap for yourself I thank god say I stopped quoting u since last season
Of all the points you could bring u used fifa stats to judge both lol

So confedrations cup is not a trophy right? 44goals for brazil in 67 apps something ronaldo and messi couldn't do is nothing

I just pity some cules wey still they argue with that headben
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mcleo007:
Something tells me this erroneous comparison to Neymar Jnr would mark the end of E. Hazard. he'd push himself to the limit and ruin himself in the process. Dude is good, but no where close to Neymar Jnr
No where close to Neymar yet hazard was 6th, behind him. Neymar didn't even make la Liga team of the season, no individual award. Hazard was best player in epl, he made team of the epl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
nonsoroyalty we no dey quarel na. Meanwhile I quoted that fact of FIFA 16 just to prove that such things cannot be used to judge. Somebody actually used the FIFA 16 5star skill move for Neymar to mock Hazard yesterday, so I posted about it in making a counter point that could be taking from it too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
nonsoroyalty we no dey quarel na. Meanwhile I quoted that fact of FIFA 16 just to prove that such things cannot be used to judge. Somebody actually used the FIFA 16 5star skill move for Neymar to mock Hazard yesterday, so I posted about it in making a counter point that couls be taking from it too.
U for just say u be hazard fan so we go understand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wetin concern me and Hazard. grin. I like my Ney pass am, but then he is a very good player. Brace yourself up for the next rivalry, but then I wunt kill myself like am doing for Messi against Cr7
nonsoroyalty:

U for just say u be hazard fan so we go understand
smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U sef know say when I start with my points them go turn am to insults

So mr marquetim players are now judged by their fifa stats? Well done clap for yourself I thank god say I stopped quoting u since last season
Of all the points you could bring u used fifa stats to judge both lol

So confedrations cup is not a trophy right? 44goals for brazil in 67 apps something ronaldo and messi couldn't do is nothing

I just pity some cules wey still they argue with that headben
As in ehn... I no just fit shout.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
nonsoroyalty we no dey quarel na. Meanwhile I quoted that fact of FIFA 16 just to prove that such things cannot be used to judge.Somebody actually used the FIFA 16 5star skill move for Neymar to mock Hazard yesterday, so I posted about it in making a counter point that could be taking from it too.
If you think I posted that to mock Hazard you've mistaken....I actually meant,
The skills go deh catch die
When done by Neymar in the game.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Are we really talking about Hidden Musa here? Why are Chelsea fans so pathetic? Neymar is already dinning and wining with Messi and CR7, and he's not in the same level with Hidden Musa.

Ahmed Musa has 3 goals in UCL this season already (same with Hidden Musa in all his career from open play).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:

If you think I posted that to mock Hazard you've mistaken....I actually meant,

When done by Neymar in the game.
Imagine! So na the above him refer to. Na wa oooooo. We dey complain say Chelshit dey clueless, our own sef follow them. Na wa ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Imagine! So na the above him refer to. Na wa oooooo. We dey complain say Chelshit dey clueless, our own sef follow them. Na wa ooooo
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
No where close to Neymar yet hazard was 6th, behind him. Neymar didn't even make la Liga team of the season, no individual award. Hazard was best player in epl, he made team of the epl.
Am still waiting for your reasons bro.Remember?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfearon:

Badt guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfearon:

Go to page 961 where I mentioned homesteady, my reasons are there in details.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Debroslink:
Are we really talking about Hidden Musa here? Why are Chelsea fans so pathetic? Neymar is already dinning and wining with Messi and CR7, and he's not in the same level with Hidden Musa.

Ahmed Musa has 3 goals in UCL this season already (same with Hidden Musa in all his career from open play).
Now I know you're new to game of football. You're one of those people that started supporting barca post messi era. These set of barca fans lack football knowledge, they just support the club to brag around that my club is this and that nothing else.
My advice to you and your kind is to be a football fan before been a club fan. By doing that, you will understand game of football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
Now I know you're new to game of football. You're one of those people that started supporting barca post messi era. These set of barca fans lack football knowledge, they just support the club to brag around that my club is this and that nothing else.
My advice to you and your kind is to be a football fan before been a club fan. By doing that, you will understand game of football.
How does that change the fact that Hidden is a local champion? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
Go to page 961 where I mentioned homesteady, my reasons are there in details.
I will take it you are joking then...or simply just added to many of your careless statements..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Badt guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.
That guy own self!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:

How does that change the fact that Hidden is a local champion? cheesy
How does that change the fact that Neymar is an opportunist just like how thiery Henry ran to barca to win UCL. Neymar is a pampered kid, a dolphin who feeds from messi's brilliance. Individually griezman was rated higher than him in la Liga last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
How does that change the fact that Neymar is an opportunist just like how thiery Henry ran to barca to win UCL. Neymar is a pampered kid, a dolphin who feeds from messi's brilliance.
A 22year old person who came to Europe is an opportunist?

And Messi's brilliance helped him score 47goals for Brazil? cheesy

Like philfearon said...
simply just added to many of your careless statements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
How does that change the fact that Neymar is an opportunist just like how thiery Henry ran to barca to win UCL. Neymar is a pampered kid, a dolphin who feeds from messi's brilliance. Individually griezman was rated higher than him in la Liga last season.
Bro, I hail ooooo. Hazard is far better than Neymar, he will take over the baton from Messi. He will even surpass Messi if he plays for Barcelona or Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.