Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4645669 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (6221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

You don see na. Some even claimed he is aready on-par with Messi. The next stage of the process is surpassing Messi.

Noobs. Smh.

They r indirectly killing his career. He's actually a wonderful player and he might leave Chelsea soon to a bigger club to achieve greater things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

They r indirectly killing his career. He's actually a wonderful player and he might leave Chelsea soon to a bigger club to achieve greater things
My guess is Bayern would snap him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

and this is the right time for them to benefit from Spanish clubs' good performance in Europe in the last 3yrs to banish their WC memories and build a greater team.

This part just caught my attention!
We don't use to discuss about spain NT on this thread again!

Spanish league has taken full dominance now, even better than the 2009-2011 period, and this dominance is not really reflecting on the NT! they are not even among the favorites to defend their Europe cup!
I don't just grab what's happening, is it time for a new coach or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

So he even mocked atletico sef? his head is not correct gringrin

I'm sure it is the mockery that is biting ramos and the yeye booing fans, because there are other players who are publicly pro-catalan and nobody is disturbing them!
Exactly! Xavi, Puyol, Pep... No one ever complained about those. Why Pique you would wonder. They are just hurt and jealous.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Big shame tbH. The barca-madrid rivalry isn't helping matters either. Competitions and rivalry are supposed to make the team stronger not the opposite. And fans aren't supposed to boo a player wearing the NT jersey, a player fighting for their cause oh. Even if pique made support statements towards catalonia being realized, as long as he still has the Spanish jersey on (a jersey he wore when he helped them win the WC and euro), then it's just talk; his opinion which shouldn't be used against him when he's on NT duty; I'd understand if madrid fans boo him during a clasico but not this. Maybe Ramos doesn't want him in the NT anymore cos his statement is shameful. Or maybe he's jealous of Pique's much larger trophy cabinet
I would take your last sentense as the case here. Else, why would he be so bitter?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2015
I'll rather wait for Pique's defense later today before I place my judgement, because Pique fuuks up sometimes. Is he the only Catalunya player in the NT? Why so much controversies surrounding him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

This part just caught my attention!
We don't use to discuss about spain NT on this thread again!

Spanish league has taken full dominance now, even better than the 2009-2011 period, and this dominance is not really reflecting on the NT! they are not even among the favorites to defend their Europe cup!
I don't just grab what's happening, is it time for a new coach or what?

It's only normal that Spain aren't seen as favorites for euro '16. They had an abysmal WC, veterans like Xavi and alonso are retired and then Germany are rightly favorites but spain's dominance between 2008 and 2012 coincided with Pep guardiola's barca's dominance too. And barca's starting to dominate Europe again just like it happened then. This pique issue will just kill the vibe. A new manager is not a bad idea IMO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

I would take your last sentense as the case here. Else, why would he be so bitter?

Maybe. Just maybe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Debroslink:
I'll rather wait for Pique's defense later today before I place my judgement, because Pique fuuks up sometimes. Is he the only Catalunya player in the NT? Why so much controversies surrounding him?

Hmmm this is another angle to look at it from
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
another myopic view. Pedro just arrived the team so he has to impress the coach else to the bench. Go watch highlight of haZard first 5 games for Chelsea.

Like I said earlier, you lack football knowledge.

The trash you posted still doesn't change the fact that Pedro is currently the best player in Chelsea. Compare both player and their contribution to your team in your thread. When Pedro manages 20 goals for your team, I expect you to bring your shallow knowledge and start comparing him to Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

For those people that did not understand why I called this hensben a Programmed lab rat, this is the reason! He never argues with anybody on football issues without using this same exact lines!
I wonder why his brain can not think of new words instead of repeating this reply over and over again! Shhishh!

I can't believe the shameless guy is still arguing here! Hensben you don't have any iota of shame and self respect! Your level of hypocrisy and 2-sided mouth is a disgrace to mankind! Spits! No wonder you are treated like a 3rd class citizen on your chelsea thread!
Rated 3rd class citizen? In a faceless forum? Your mumu nor get rival. You're just been irrational with words. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Btw why isn't anyone talking about the Pique controversy?

Me thinks it's rather unfair that fans boo someone who has given a lot to the NT. Are they jealous of his success or what, or does he not have a right to his opinion about his pro-catalan stance? Even Ramos' comment isn't helping
When Real Madrid fans deh boo Iker...na Pique them no go boo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Have known Barca fans to always prove they are Mes Que un Club until some people display characters otherwise. In as much as some Chelsea fan came here to start the argument, it doesn't mean we should be parochial or biased. Both players are quite young and there is still enough time to know who will be judged better based on cogent facts. Messi is now considered far superior to CR7 by most after looking at performances over a considerable period of time. So I don't know the hoolabaloo about Either been better. You can keep arguing but do show some respect. Anyway, some argue here since they know many people will be biased and support their views.
How can someone say a player who won best player award in two of the top 5 leagues is overhyped. Such comments are really the one that should be termed clueless.
dmcdad:

Imagine! So na the above him refer to. Na wa oooooo. We dey complain say Chelshit dey clueless, our own sef follow them. Na wa ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
marqueetim:
Have known Barca fans to always prove they are Mes Que un Club until some people display characters otherwise. In as much as some Chelsea fan came here to start the argument, it doesn't mean we should be parochial or biased. Both players are quite young and there is still enough time to know who will be judged better based on cogent facts. Messi is now considered far superior to CR7 by most after looking at performances over a considerable period of time. So I don't know the hoolabaloo about Either been better. You can keep arguing but do show some respect. Anyway, some argue here since they know many people will be biased and support their views.
How can someone say a player who won best player award in two of the top 5 leagues is overhyped. Such comments are really the one that should be termed clueless.
This is how someone who love football before club talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
Rated 3rd class citizen? In a faceless forum? Your mumu nor get rival. You're just been irrational with words. Lol

This guy is so dumb walahi! Is this also an anonymous forum?
Did i ever know your face before knowing you as a shameless Programmed lab rat?

When you were arguing that Turan can play BEHIND Matic in chelsea thread, what nature of insults were your fellow Chelsea fans throwing at you? You must have contemplated suicide after reading those comments!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2015
How can someone say a player who won best player award in two of the top 5 leagues is overhyped.
Marqueetim,statements like this are what makes them feel they have the right to walk into any thread on nairaland and say he is better than people better than him. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
This is how someone who love football before club talk.

Same words, every thread - Mr programmed lab rat!

Hensben in Man Utd's thread -→→ 'Drogba is better than Henry because he has scored more in big games'

Hensben in barcelona thread, after been presented with facts that Neymar always performs on the big stage and hazard has never --→→ 'you people always think goal is everything, a fish is a goat, a cow is an ant..... and some other gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

When you were arguing that Turan can play BEHIND Matic in chelsea thread, what nature of insults were your fellow Chelsea fans throwing at you? You must have contemplated suicide after reading those comments!

you're an I Diot if you take things here serious. Almost everybody on sport argue, be it Man U or Chelsea thread. Nobody is forming fraternity here, just because we support same club I shouldn't say my opinion on Arda Turan huh. Btw, I meant BESIDE not BEhIND, I corrected myself. Moreover, everybody make error while typing, mine is not different. Who doesn't know turan is not a DMF so how can he play behind matic. For you to still be using that shows you have nothing meaningful to say than ranting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

Hensben in Man Utd's thread -→→ 'Drogba is better than Henry because he has scored more in big games'

Hensben in barcelona thread, after been presented with facts that Neymar always performs on the big stage and hazard has never --→→ 'you people always think goal is everything, a fish is a goat, a cow is an ant..... and some other gibberish!

Mugu I never said drogba is better than Henry nor Henry is better drogba, I said I prefer drogba to Henry due to his show of importance in crucial time.
Btw, why u wan cry now ehn! Na wa oo. You sound pained.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol. It just means he is a very good player. You win awards depending on the kind of players in that league. For example, he has not played in the same league as Neymar who has also won best player awards at South America, confederations cup and has more goals in UCL already than Hazard.
bykebyke:

Marqueetim,statements like this are what makes them feel they have the right to walk into any thread on nairaland and say he is better than people better than him. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2015
marqueetim:

It seems you are not in touch with the reality on ground!

Haven't you read where his coach and fans are saying he is even better than Ronaldo? because he goes on endless dribbling sprees In EPL and goes hidden in big games?

What is the best definition to call a forward player who has only 3 goals from open play in about 4 UCL seasons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2015
marqueetim:
Anyone who says Ikedia is overhyped is just using it as a cheap way of getting at those Chelshit fans who argue blindly. Now, because they do that doesn't mean you will add insult to injury. Trying to be objective doesn't mean someone will become blind to facts. I am referring to the laughable FIFA 16 rating you brought up to back Ikedia up. Given, you made a mistake by misinterpreting homesteady. But even if that were not the case, it is very surprising and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed to compare players with their game (FIFA) ratings. Thats the height of... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if you ask me. If this is what you call objectivity, then I don't wanna be an objective fellow.

Moreso, despite the fact that these guys (Ney-Hazard) are still young, Ney even though younger, has been in limelight more than him. His recognitions stops within EPL and nothing more. Neymar on his part was already making waves from whence he was in Santos. Can you beat that? Neymar has been nominated for the FIFA puskas award 4 times in a row (2010 through 2013) and won it in 2011. He has even been in the Balon d'or shortlist in some occasions, even when he was in Santos. Tell me how many players you hear or know of that are playing outside Europe. That would tell you Neymar is no ordinary player.

Lets talk about his movement to Europe. Since he moved to Europe, his first season was more of an average affair considering a lot of factors, but not bad nonetheless as some clueless Chelshit fans would make it seem. After-all, he scored 15 goals and gave 9 assists which is on par with Hazard's average. He was new to European soil, had issues with his transfer which understandably altered his performances on the pitch. Yet, he didn't do bad albeit not his usual high standard.

Then comes the second season, after scoring 39 goals including against top teams like Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Juventus, Bayern Munchen, and not just scoring against top teams, but did it with an added style by scoring in all matches from the QF. Some come up with lame excuses like he was being spoon-fed by Messi. Someone should tell me how Ronaldo scored majority of his 61 goals last season. Need I mention also that he was joint top-scorer with Messi-Ronaldo? Sometimes I wonder, is this the same player people compare Hazard to? As much as I have seen many clueless and ignorant Chelshit fans, I still have some who will tell you the truth point blank. They would always say Hazard is nowhere near Neymar, at least for now. They operate from different levels to be frank.

Do I talk about his NT involvement? At age 23, Neymar has scored 47 goals in 67 matches and has given 25 assists in the process. Haba! This very young lad has the weight of a great footballing nation like Brazil and yet he is not breaking. Can you imagine his mental capacity to withstand such duress? Imagine you saying they both have not won anything with their NT sides, and after I quoted the Confederations Cup you quickly responded with; it was just a curtain raiser. Gosh! If this were from one of those clueless people it would have been less painful, but from you a Cule who supposedly knows football and is objective, I weep. I am not saying because you a Cule then you should be blind to the truth to just favour your player. But to discredit your player just to prove another team's player worthy was really clueless and irrational.

How about him scoring in finals and showing when it matters most. Neymar has scored in 3 of the 4 finals he has played in Barca. I don't even need to mention the ones he did with Santos (scored severally in many finals), neither do I even need to mention the Confederations Cup final. Everyone knows what he did to Spain.

Like I asked someone earlier on; Is there any stage or level Ikedia has shined or performed that Neymar has not?

They are miles apart. Neymar is far ahead of Ikedia, and he is just trailing Ronaldo who is also trailing Messi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
bykebyke:

When Real Madrid fans deh boo Iker...na Pique them no go boo?
Na only Iker them don boo? Them boo Ancelotti. Boo Bale several times last season. And worst of all, them boo almighty Ronaldo few times sef last season. So you can imagine. Who be Pique wey them no go boo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

Dang! This hurts bro. Ouch! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fire on jare I dey with you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

It seems you are not in touch with the reality on ground!

Haven't you read where his coach and fans are saying he is even better than Ronaldo? because he goes on endless dribbling sprees In EPL and goes hidden in big games?

What is the best definition to call a forward player who has only 3 goals from open play in about 4 UCL seasons

Thats utter failure TBH. Haba! Na defense him dey play ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Even Ivanovic don score pass am from open play in UCL. Gosh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Homesteady, Mou was not saying that Hazard is better than Ronaldo overall. Read the comment, he was talking of just last season, something he has always supported, that individual awards should be given to those who helped their team win trophies. Similarly, we said MSN should all be recognized before Ronaldo for majorly the same reason-Trophies won.
dmcdad I have not taken anything from Neymar, although I am not passionate about his game like Messi, for reasons obvious to all. He has achieved so much at his age and should be praised above Hazard. But most people are often Europe centric and as well as he did last season, He is now gaining recogition in Europe.
Finally, I have never said a player should be judged by FIFA16, was just bringing up a point. Neymar has a long way to go to win fellow European players vote for Awards with his character.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Anyone who says Ikedia is overhyped is just using it as a cheap way of getting at those Chelshit fans who argue blindly. Now, because they do that doesn't mean you will add insult to injury. Trying to be objective doesn't mean someone will become blind to facts. I am referring to the laughable FIFA 16 rating you brought up to back Ikedia up. Given, you made a mistake by misinterpreting homesteady. But even if that were not the case, it is very surprising and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed to compare players with their game (FIFA) ratings. Thats the height of... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if you ask me. If this is what you call objectivity, then I don't wanna be an objective fellow.

Moreso, despite the fact that these guys (Ney-Hazard) are still young, Ney even though younger, has been in limelight more than him. His recognitions stops within EPL and nothing more. Neymar on his part was already making waves from whence he was in Santos. Can you beat that? Neymar has been nominated for the FIFA puskas award 4 times in a row (2010 through 2013) and won it in 2011. He has even been in the Balon d'or shortlist in some occasions, even when he was in Santos. Tell me how many players you hear or know of that are playing outside Europe. That would tell you Neymar is no ordinary player.

Lets talk about his movement to Europe. Since he moved to Europe, his first season was more of an average affair considering a lot of factors, but not bad nonetheless as some clueless Chelshit fans would make it seem. After-all, he scored 15 goals and gave 9 assists which is on par with Hazard's average. He was new to European soil, had issues with his transfer which understandably altered his performances on the pitch. Yet, he didn't do bad albeit not his usual high standard.

Then comes the second season, after scoring 39 goals including against top teams like Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Juventus, Bayern Munchen, and not just scoring against top teams, but did it with an added style by scoring in all matches from the QF. Some cam with lame excuses like he was been spoon-fed by Messi. Someone should tell me how Ronaldo scored majority of his 61 goals last season. Need I mention also that he was joint top-scorer with Messi-Ronaldo? Sometimes I wonder, is this the same player people compare Hazard to? As much as I have seen many clueless and ignorant Chelshit fans, I still have some who will tell you the truth point blank. They would always say Hazard is nowhere near Neymar, at least for now. They operate from different levels to be frank.

Do I talk about his NT involvement? At age 23, Neymar has scored 47 goals in 67 matches and has given 25 assists in the process. Haba! This very young lad has the weight of a great footballing nation like Brazil and yet he is not breaking. Can you imagine his mental capacity to withstand such duress? Imagine you saying they both have not won anything with their NT sides, and after I quoted the Confederations Cup you quickly responded with; it was just a curtain raiser. Gosh! If this were from one of those clueless people it would have been less painful, but from you a Cule who supposedly knows football and is objective, I weep. I am not saying because you a Cule then you should be blind to the truth to just favour your player. But to discredit your player just to prove another team's player worthy was really clueless and irrational.

How about him scoring in finals and showing when it matters most. Neymar has scored in 3 of the 4 finals he has played in Barca. I don't even need to mention the ones he did with Santos (scored severally in many finals), neither do I even need to mention the Confederation Cup final. Everyone knows what he did to Spain.

Like I asked someone earlier on; Is there any stage or level Ikedia has shined or performed that Neymar has not?

They are miles apart. Neymar is far ahead of Ikedia, and he is just trailing Ronaldo who is also trailing Messi.
You won my respect with your patience to type this eye opening reply to our friend. Anyone that still has an iota of doubt as who is the oga should not be taken anymore serious really. #respect
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
you're an I Diot if you take things here serious. Almost everybody on sport argue, be it Man U or Chelsea thread. Nobody is forming fraternity here, just because we support same club I shouldn't say my opinion on Arda Turan huh. Btw, I meant BESIDE not BEhIND, I corrected myself. Moreover, everybody make error while typing, mine is not different. Who doesn't know turan is not a DMF so how can he play behind matic. For you to still be using that shows you have nothing meaningful to say than ranting.

Sigh! This spirit of daftness has a strong grip over your life!
So even after the insults and teachings you received on how Turan can not play beside or behind matic, you are still saying it here again?

I'm not really surprised, after all you still go up and down posting that Pedro has always been a sub in barcelona despite the many correction!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
sebod:

You won my respect with your patience to type this eye opening reply to our friend. Anyone that still has an iota of doubt as who is the oga should not be taken anymore serious really. #respect
Thanks bruv.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
Mugu I never said drogba is better than Henry nor Henry is better drogba, I said I prefer drogba to Henry due to his show of importance in crucial time.
Btw, why u wan cry now ehn! Na wa oo. You sound pained.

Lmaoooooooooooo! You prefer? what difference does it make? who even prefers an inferior quality?

¤So based on the above, shey you ought to prefer Neymar in crucial games . Yes or No?

The only reason Drogba proponents(which you were among) didn't have the total right to say he was better was because the Henry advocates said they played almost same number of goals and Henry scored by far more!

¤So based on the above, Neymar has almost double the number of goals Hazard has and of course - in lesser games!

Soooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! You prefer? what difference does it make? who even prefers an inferior quality?

¤So based on the above, shey you ought to prefer Neymar in crucial games . Yes or No?

The only reason Drogba proponents(which you were among) didn't have the total right to say he was better was because the Henry advocates said they played almost same number of goals and Henry scored by far more!

¤So based on the above, Neymar has almost double the number of goals Hazard has and of course - in lesser games!

Soooooo
drogba and Henry are strikers /CF while hazard and neymar are LMF/winger and LWF/striker respectively. Do the maths

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (6221) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.