Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4645102 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (6221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Piqué's press conference grin

Pique: "I'm very happy. I went to look for mushrooms yesterday, we collected three full baskets. It's raining today so there will be more."

Pique: "Whistled by ESP fans? Honestly, it doesn't really afect me. People can express themselves. More worried about team and coach."

Get ready to laugh

Pique: "I think they whistle me because of Barça-Madrid rivalry, but I won't change. I'll always want things to go bad for Madrid. "

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pique: "People shouldn't want me to change or to ask for forgiveness, because I won't do that. People will have to learn to deal with it."

Preach on Pastor gringrin

Pique: "I wore Buffon's shirt when Madrid played against Juventus in the Champions League semi-finals last season."

Pique: "Before Atletico-Madrid last season, I told Iker I wanted them to concede four. And they did. Was great fun."

Pique: "The atmosphere at the national team is better than ever. I get along great with Real Madrid guys too."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pique: "Referring to Ronaldo's idol Kevin Roldan during treble celebrations? Wasn't elegant, but you shouldn't always be serious either."

Pique: "Quitting national team is the last thing I would do. That would be giving in to those who whistle for the wrong reasons."

Pique: "I don't play for ESP for money - I earn 50 times more at Barça. Nor for prestige - I won two trebles with Barça."

Pique: "Being whistled at the Benabeu is a symphony to my ears. But only when I play with Barça, national team shouldn't suffer from this."

Pique: "I play with ESP because it's the correct thing to do. Would I play with CAT? I can't talk about hypotheses."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:
Pique: "Referring to Ronaldo's idol Kevin Roldan during treble celebrations? Wasn't elegant, but you shouldn't always be serious either."

Pique: "Quitting national team is the last thing I would do. That would be giving in to those who whistle for the wrong reasons."

Pique: "I don't play for ESP for money - I earn 50 times more at Barça. Nor for prestige - I won two trebles with Barça."

Pique: "Being whistled at the Benabeu is a symphony to my ears. But only when I play with Barça, national team shouldn't suffer from this."

Pique: "I play with ESP because it's the correct thing to do. Would I play with CAT? I can't talk about hypotheses."
Waohhh, that's great really. Thumbs up for Pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

My Oh My... The guy killed it! Dang!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mehn... As much as I have to admit sometimes that Pique talks too much, I have to give this to him. He nailed it! He has my respect.

#Respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pique don burst my head with all en replies cheesy

He killed it. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
drogba and Henry are strikers /CF while hazard and neymar are LMF/winger and LWF/striker respectively. Do the maths

So you are still spreading this your ignorant LMF-winger-striker rubbish?

That means you have not stopped saying that Hazard doesn't stay in the box and it is not his responsibility to score! O dearr!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

So you are still spreading this your ignorant LMF-winger-striker rubbish?

That means you have not stopped saying that Hazard doesn't stay in the box and it is not his responsibility to score! O dearr!
Neymar is a LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation while hazard is a LMF/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation, different set up and tactics. What it mean is that, Left wing forward/ striker are expected to score more goals, that's their PRIMARY assignment on the field of play. Anelka played this role when Chelsea was using 4-3-3 formation, he won epl golden boot from left wing/striker then while left midfielder PRIMARY assignment is to help CM n AMF in creativity and assist. Of course, they can do other things on the field of play but this is what their coach want from them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
Neymar is a LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation while hazard is a LMF/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation, different set up and tactics. What it mean is that, Left wing forward/ striker are expected to score more goals, that's their PRIMARY assignment on the field of play. Anelka played this role when Chelsea was using 4-3-3 formation, he won epl golden boot from left wing/striker then while left midfielder PRIMARY assignment is to help CM n AMF in creativity and assist. Of course, they can do other things on the field of play but this is what their coach want from them.

It's unfortunate people don't know the influence of team formation on each player on the field.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:

Damnn! Who in this world doesn't know that 4-2-3-1 formation turns to a 4-3-3 formation when attacking? undecided
Which formation were madrid using when they won UCL?
Hazard has a free role in chelsea, so stop giving all this crappy left winger goalkeeper rubbish!

I'm sure you'll soon say Neymar plays Left wing forward/ striker/LMF/winger for Brazil grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
I can see a vision of Piqué scoring in one of next season el classicos gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:
I can see a vision of Piqué scoring in one of next season el classicos gringrin
That would be mad ooooo. The guy no dey fear anybody.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Anyone who says Ikedia is overhyped is just using it as a cheap way of getting at those Chelshit fans who argue blindly. Now, because they do that doesn't mean you will add insult to injury. Trying to be objective doesn't mean someone will become blind to facts. I am referring to the laughable FIFA 16 rating you brought up to back Ikedia up. Given, you made a mistake by misinterpreting homesteady. But even if that were not the case, it is very surprising and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed to compare players with their game (FIFA) ratings. Thats the height of... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if you ask me. If this is what you call objectivity, then I don't wanna be an objective fellow.

Moreso, despite the fact that these guys (Ney-Hazard) are still young, Ney even though younger, has been in limelight more than him. His recognitions stops within EPL and nothing more. Neymar on his part was already making waves from whence he was in Santos. Can you beat that? Neymar has been nominated for the FIFA puskas award 4 times in a row (2010 through 2013) and won it in 2011. He has even been in the Balon d'or shortlist in some occasions, even when he was in Santos. Tell me how many players you hear or know of that are playing outside Europe. That would tell you Neymar is no ordinary player.

Lets talk about his movement to Europe. Since he moved to Europe, his first season was more of an average affair considering a lot of factors, but not bad nonetheless as some clueless Chelshit fans would make it seem. After-all, he scored 15 goals and gave 9 assists which is on par with Hazard's average. He was new to European soil, had issues with his transfer which understandably altered his performances on the pitch. Yet, he didn't do bad albeit not his usual high standard.

Then comes the second season, after scoring 39 goals including against top teams like Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Juventus, Bayern Munchen, and not just scoring against top teams, but did it with an added style by scoring in all matches from the QF. Some come up with lame excuses like he was being spoon-fed by Messi. Someone should tell me how Ronaldo scored majority of his 61 goals last season. Need I mention also that he was joint top-scorer with Messi-Ronaldo? Sometimes I wonder, is this the same player people compare Hazard to? As much as I have seen many clueless and ignorant Chelshit fans, I still have some who will tell you the truth point blank. They would always say Hazard is nowhere near Neymar, at least for now. They operate from different levels to be frank.

Do I talk about his NT involvement? At age 23, Neymar has scored 47 goals in 67 matches and has given 25 assists in the process. Haba! This very young lad has the weight of a great footballing nation like Brazil and yet he is not breaking. Can you imagine his mental capacity to withstand such duress? Imagine you saying they both have not won anything with their NT sides, and after I quoted the Confederations Cup you quickly responded with; it was just a curtain raiser. Gosh! If this were from one of those clueless people it would have been less painful, but from you a Cule who supposedly knows football and is objective, I weep. I am not saying because you a Cule then you should be blind to the truth to just favour your player. But to discredit your player just to prove another team's player worthy was really clueless and irrational.

How about him scoring in finals and showing when it matters most. Neymar has scored in 3 of the 4 finals he has played in Barca. I don't even need to mention the ones he did with Santos (scored severally in many finals), neither do I even need to mention the Confederations Cup final. Everyone knows what he did to Spain.

Like I asked someone earlier on; Is there any stage or level Ikedia has shined or performed that Neymar has not?

They are miles apart. Neymar is far ahead of Ikedia, and he is just trailing Ronaldo who is also trailing Messi.

Anyone who reads this and still argues this Neymar/Hazard feud needs a brain transplant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Anyone who reads this and still argues this Neymar/Hazard feud needs a brain transplant.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

Damnn! Who in this world doesn't know that 4-2-3-1 formation turns to a 4-3-3 formation when attacking? undecided
Hazard has a free role in chelsea, so stop giving all this crappy left winger goalkeeper rubbish!

I'm sure you'll soon say Neymar plays Left wing forward/ striker/LMF/winger for Brazil grin
Obviously, a lot of noobs today don't know there is a sort of dynamism that exists in team formations while in possession, not in possession, attacking or defending. Like when Barca attacks, in most cases the defence becomes a 3-man defence with the full-backs upfront, while Busi drops a bit deep to complement the CBs. But some of these guys don't know these things as they have very limited knowledge of football.

Sad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
No where close to Neymar yet hazard was 6th, behind him. Neymar didn't even make la Liga team of the season, no individual award. Hazard was best player in epl, he made team of the epl.

By your analogy here, Tapnaldo had a better season than Neymar Jnr at the back of 61goals (majority against lowly teams)because he was voted 3rd best player in Europe. A player who could not sway nor dribble past a defender for almost an entire year, something Neymar Jnr does with ease every other match. So much for logical reasoning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Una get time oh... shocked

Even an 11 yr old knows who is better... cool

Anyone saying otherwise is Clueless ... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:

Make una dey tag me when these Shekpe fans dey hype Ikedia and compare am to neymar

See the pictures below

Next thing they would say Hazard is a Left back

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Make una dey tag me when these Shekpe fans dey hype Ikedia and compare am to neymar

See the pictures below

Next thing they would say Hazard is a Left back

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

By your analogy here, Tapnaldo had a better season than Neymar Jnr at the back of 61goals (majority against lowly teams)because he was voted 3rd best player in Europe. A player who could not sway nor dribble past a defender for almost an entire year, something Neymar Jnr does with ease every other match. So much for logical reasoning.
comparing Neymar to cr7 is illogical, he has 3 balon de or and European best player award, He is 30 now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
FC Barcelona spent close to €90m to get Neymar Jnr's signature, an untested talent on European football. Would the club spend half that amount at the time on E. Hazard, were they to consider signing him?

Fc Barcelona spent €88m to sign L. Suarez, a player with questionable character. Would the club spend half that amount ti sign D. Costa at the time; a proven goal scorer?

I bet you Chelshit fans know the honest answer ti the above questions. Your players are second fiddle and disgustingly overrated. EPL is shitty! I can't even imagine there ever was a time english media were comparing W. Rooney with god-Messi. Like wtf
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

See the pictures below

Nest thing they would say hazard is a Left back

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:
FC Barcelona spent close to €90m to get Neymar Jnr's signature, an untested talent on European football. Would the club spend half that amount at the time on E. Hazard, were they to consider signing him?

Fc Barcelona spent €88m to sign L. Suarez, a player with questionable character. Would the club spend half that amount ti sign D. Costa at the time; a proven goal scorer?

I bet you Chelshit fans know the honest answer ti the above questions. Your players are second fiddle and disgustingly overrated. EPL is shitty! I can't even imagine there ever was a time english media were comparing W. Rooney with god-Messi. Like wtf
With your logic, bale is a better footballer than cr7, Neymar and Suarez since his signing fee was 100 million euro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
hensben:
With your logic, bale is a better footballer than cr7, Neymar and Suarez since his signing fee was 100 million euro.

undecided
What is so hard for you to understand with my post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

undecided
epl is this, that. Where did barca sign Suarez from huh. If Real Madrid want to sign hazard it wouldn't cost up to those amount you mentioned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

See the pictures below

Nest thing they would say Hazard is a Left back
Nice one bruv... Thing is, these guys will still find ways to justify their cluelessness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

Rooney is greater than god-Messi IMHO. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

undecided
Bro I dey pity you. You just dey waste your time and everything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro I dey pity you. You just dey waste your time and everything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, feels very idle arguing with that man. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

I swear, feels very idle arguing with that man. grin
I feel you bro cause I was there too until I got delivered. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (6221) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.