Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors (18072 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? / Nigeria Law And Minors Claiming Funds/benefits / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
The tendency of man to abuse a particular thing or another is very inherent. At all times that there are no restrictions or outright control of a thing, misconducts of various degrees will set in. Sometimes, even in a well structured system, man always try to find his own way.

The word dating at present, is one of the most frequently used word. Almost everyone know something about it or has experienced it in one form or another. The discourse about dating is quite rampant and frequent today.

Surprisingly, this concept of dating and relationship is becoming very popular among pupils and students in primary and secondary school classes. It is not very strange to hear kids in primary school classes talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. This has left many people in an alarmed state.

Who are Minors? Minors here make reference to those who are not of age. It refers to a person who is not up to the age of majority, consent, criminal responsibility or other adult responsibilities and accountabilities. In our society, it could therefore be summarized that a minor is someone below eighteen years of age which is the official age of maturity constitutionally.

Those in the secondary schools even take it a notch higher by making plans for life in future and even introducing themselves as lovers. Surely, this is an abnormally. In no way can this be or hold good tidings. For one, these are underaged individuals.

Aside from the fact that there is no maturity in age, there is little or no experience and little capacity to handle themselves. What kids want to do in a relationship is a rather disturbing query. Also, the young naive minds lack the capacity to embark on detailed thinking which will enable them chart the course of their relationship deligently. By the share factor of their age, it is obvious that these minors cannot adequately engage in some critical thought.

Talking about ideas of life and understanding reality, a minor is not equipped with the proper array of these. He or she has not experienced the hustle and bustle of survival and may not even have an outline of how his or her life should be. For such to enter into a relationship is a sure disaster waiting to happen.

Mostly, in situations like this, there is bound to be some illegitimate acts and abuses. With these minors totally unprepared mentally and psychologically and with very little exposure to life, in their excitement they may engage in destructive tendencies. They may engage in unsafe sexual activities. They may wish to try out hard drugs and substances.

There are just too many things that may go wrong about this. Lastly, this kind of relationship is structured to fail. With the lack of purpose and direction, a collapse is almost imminent. Sadly though, this collapse may come after a party or both has experienced some damages. The statistics might amaze you what issues teenagers get themselves into. From the foregoing, it can be seen that parenting affects a huge portion of the society. If defective children are produced from the homes, definitely, they will make up a chaotic and irresponsible society.

Accordingly, it is necessary for parents to carefully and diligently watch out for their kids so as to be able to give them the proper orientation and foundation about key issues like that of relationship and dating.

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/06/30/dangers-and-errors-of-dating-among-minors/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
What’s the best thing about dating a homeless woman?

You can drop her off anywhere!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by QueenVaji: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Since morning this boy has been fvcking my 16 years old friend in the parlour...and another of his friend just came in...his now wearing boxers..sperm sperm everywhere cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
alright
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Unibener: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Reading
Modified:Too long to Read
However I had a classmate in Secondary School that year. She was dating a fellow classmate.
When they broke her heart, she nearly ran mad. Her parents even had to change her school.
Funny enough, she would trek all the way from her new school to her former school.
Everybody for class go confuse.
It was funny until she started becoming Violent.
She use to bring a belt to school.

12 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by kponkedenge(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
I remember myself as a minor of 17 years dating a girl of 16 years.... The funny thing is that she told me she wasn't a virgin at that time while I was.

I knew nothing about sex education, I wasn't taught that by my parents.... The little I knew about sex was from my peer group.... Thank God say I no impregnate person pikin back then cos I was a novice.

I'll advise parents to try and teach their children sex education to avoid unwanted pregnancy.... Cos I vowed that since I wasn't taught, I would make that up by teaching my kids.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by hatemm: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by OgThanos: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
It's indeed a serious matter that needs to be addressed asap..
I could remember sometime early this year, I visited a friend and on my way back to my house, I came across this girl, she should be around 14-17... I'm sure of that cos she is a close friend to my friend younger sister..
Y'LL need to see how she looks with that baby bump, I was like,, damnn
Even a mature lady will struggle when heavily pregnant. Let alone that kiddo.. I later heard her said boyfriend was also in secondary sch sad ( also a kid that depends 100% on his striving parents for food) WTF undecided
This one na, Omo × 20millolion grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by chikasin4(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
wink hi
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by money121(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by KingZaddy(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021

If you know half the sexual things secondary school children have done, you won't sleep at night...

Somebody was telling how his student had secretly aborted children and when she finally married, nothing dey her belle to born again, her system became useless...

Sometimes home training is not enough because some of these foolish children will drop the foundation you laid for them and go out to the world and lay their own foundation and when tomorrow they start getting consequences they play the victim....

Many people will grow up doing a lot of foolish things for sex and end up eating their cake and having it... No be everybody dey reap what they sow my brother which is why you should never marry any girl who threw away her virginity because of youthful lust... Let them live with the consequences.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel link in my signature

7 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Realmi: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Realmi: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm....

Child abuse
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Seniorwriter(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
The world has lost moral values.......

Deep Quote
Ability to remain sane in an insane society is a superpower.....

@SENIORWRITER

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by superCleanworks(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
plenty
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by elmessiahs(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Even though op that posted is[sub][/sub] guilty of whatever assertion been inputted here so, no comment absolutely no comment.
Elmessiahs
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Anyone who fails to discipline himself/herself would live to have some regrets. You start dating as a minor, leaving one for another as the years pass by, why won't you shout all guys or girls are the same? I've only known one girl & that's because, at my early years, I refused to tread the same path as others.

21 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Tommmmybigd(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Having sex with minors sweet gan, thrusting your big dick after makin her wet, I'll fuuuuuuk one later in the day, she's 17

7 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by KhingLufem1(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
Having sex with minors sweet gan, thrusting your big dick after makin her wet, I'll fuuuuuuk one later in the day, she's 17

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by GeneralPula: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Don’t invest emotions..

Just be cummin in peace..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nat2008(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
If you know you didn't read that write up
Gather here

43 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by DoreJoe(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
All these space bookers, hope it will appreciate when you want to sell them.

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Brunicekid(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Dating among Minors is a trend that needs to be dealt with as a matter of importance!

3 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Xscape047: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
No matter how to train minors you will always see them derail from that actual foundation.....

The only thing constant is change and the world as we know it is very deep and changing very fast ....

Ask climate change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / I Want To Change My Name / Wrong Reasons Why People Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.