Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors (18088 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? / Nigeria Law And Minors Claiming Funds/benefits / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

See you laughing heartily to an alleged adult dating a 15year old girl. Do you see the real sick person? Because it's a sister of one who tells you the bitter truth, you think it's somehow right and fun.
Like the OP says, "it is necessary for parents to carefully and diligently watch out for their kids so as to be able to give them the proper orientation and foundation about key issues like that of relationship and dating." My sister had enough sense, foundation, orientation and responsibility not to date adults when she/they were 15. They were not irresponsible 17year olds that their fathers sleep with them and their mother is just in the next room.
you sound pained. Did i hit a nerve? Weren't you saying a minor was responsible for being molested the other day? grin

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
onojaford:
This whole thing is overrated. People date minors. Even certain minors desire adults. It's been happening and keeps happening. I think we need to shift attention to real socioeconomic problems like: New leadership systems, revised education system geared towards industry, and regulation of property rents. We could have a richer nation. Anybody should date whoever they desire Perhaps, Old man to young woman is the perfect match.
just shut it!!!!! I've had it up to here with the things you're vomiting! Gosh! What is wrong with you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

you sound pained. Did i hit a nerve? grin

Every single time, you disappoint because you show that you are not really against evil but being emotional.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

Every single time, you disappoint because you show that you are not really against evil but being emotional.
you're disgusted by a smiley grin but not against minors being molested. Bloody hypocrite angry

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

you're disgusted by a smiley grin but not against minors being molested. Bloody hypocrite angry

Disappointed i said. Where did i say it is okay for minors to be molested?Try hard to think, emotionalism is not really helping you.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Funnyhubtv(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
KingZaddy:

If you know half the sexual things secondary school children have done, you won't sleep at night...

Somebody was telling how his student had secretly aborted children and when she finally married, nothing dey her belle to born again, her system became useless...

Sometimes home training is not enough because some of these foolish children will drop the foundation you laid for them and go out to the world and lay their own foundation and when tomorrow they start getting consequences they play the victim....

Many people will grow up doing a lot of foolish things for sex and end up eating their cake and having it... No be everybody dey reap what they sow my brother which is why you should never marry any girl who threw away her virginity because of youthful lust... Let them live with the consequences.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel link in my signature

Abeg bro you fit teach me this YouTube stuffs! I get my own channel but I don't know how to start. Please I'll be glad if you can assist me.. thanks
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by onojaford(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

just shut it!!!!! I've had it up to here with the things you're vomiting! Gosh! What is wrong with you? angry
Hey honey, I trust you're doing fine or at least, fair, this afternoon... Say something.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by KingZaddy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Funnyhubtv:

Abeg bro you fit teach me this YouTube stuffs! I get my own channel but I don't know how to start. Please I'll be glad if you can assist me.. thanks
Chat me on WhatsApp 08166781946
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by 21stDecember: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really worrisome
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Hotspotbro(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good thing i didn't get a GF in SS2.

These female classmates except one had this mentality of doing crazy things for boys.Their motto was "See it and grab it,even if you have to kpansh".Well, some Naija teenage girls are attracted to lil boys in gucci shirts,lil boys like me.Well am now 18 and ...
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Gfskw: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by kilisi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Anyone who fails to discipline himself/herself would live to have some regrets. You start dating as a minor, leaving one for another as the years pass by, why won't you shout all guys or girls are the same? I've only known one girl & that's because, at my early years, I refused to tread the same path as others.

Like minds.

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by cooooooks(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tommmmybigd:
Having sex with minors sweet gan, thrusting your big dick after makin her wet, I'll fuuuuuuk one later in the day, she's 17
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
onojaford:
Hey honey, I trust you're doing fine or at least, fair, this afternoon... Say something.
what! What do you want me to say?
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
cooooooks:
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked?
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by cooooooks(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Puking

Lollittaa:

shocked?
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Anyone who fails to discipline himself/herself would live to have some regrets. You start dating as a minor, leaving one for another as the years pass by, why won't you shout all guys or girls are the same? I've only known one girl & that's because, at my early years, I refused to tread the same path as others.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by onojaford(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

what! What do you want me to say?
Just something inspiring. Or even a smiley face. Good night...
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
onojaford:
Just something inspiring. Or even a smiley face. Good night...
Good night @6:15
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by onojaford(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

Good night @6:15
Like, good night in advance. Okay. Good night now, for real. Bye
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by 77star: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.