Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors (18089 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? / Nigeria Law And Minors Claiming Funds/benefits / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nat2008(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
Having sex with minors sweet gan, thrusting your big dick after makin her wet, I'll fuuuuuuk one later in the day, she's 17

And you think you will make heaven

5 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by BigDawsNet: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
What’s the best thing about dating a homeless woman?

You can drop her off anywhere! lipsrsealed
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by victons(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
sad
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by philo04(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
QueenVaji:
Since morning this boy has been fvcking my 16 years old friend in the parlour...and another of his friend just came in...his now wearing boxers..sperm sperm everywhere cheesy
many are mad few are roaming wetin u wan achieve with this nonsense post

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by QueenVaji: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
philo04:
many are mad few are roaming wetin u wan achieve with this nonsense post

is it your post or is it paining you that ur not involved
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by hybrid11(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Is there any rule or law that state minors shouldn't date minors or adult shouldn't date minors??

1 Like

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Apination(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
It's so terrible and most parents are either absent or oblivious
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by DMCY: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
Having sex with minors sweet gan, thrusting your big dick after makin her wet, I'll fuuuuuuk one later in the day, she's 17

Eleribuu!

5 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
But y'all applaud them when they come with 'we have been dating since 14' couples undecided undecided
Tuehhhhhhhhhhh ����

2 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Parents are the major factor here.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Ibaaboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:

See dis aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Image123 I hope you don't mind onojaford dating your busty 15 year old sister? grin
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Minors are tamid and very fartile
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by emmnprince(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:

Many are insane, but few are roaming. One just spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2021
we are all at fault - times have changed they say, but people hardly adapt to secure their lives in changing times, they still use old school solutions for new age ideas
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by BePrepared: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:

You are an irresponsible maniac and (God forgive me) idiot.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Image123(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
Image123 I hope you don't mind onojaford dating your busty 15 year old sister? grin

See you laughing heartily to an alleged adult dating a 15year old girl. Do you see the real sick person? Because it's a sister of one who tells you the bitter truth, you think it's somehow right and fun.
Like the OP says, "it is necessary for parents to carefully and diligently watch out for their kids so as to be able to give them the proper orientation and foundation about key issues like that of relationship and dating." My sister had enough sense, foundation, orientation and responsibility not to date adults when she/they were 15. They were not irresponsible 17year olds that their fathers sleep with them and their mother is just in the next room.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by sylve11: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Unibener:

She use to bring a belt to school.

Like she used belt to flog you guys? cheesy cool
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
QueenVaji:
Since morning this boy has been fvcking my 16 years old friend in the parlour...and another of his friend just came in...his now wearing boxers..sperm sperm everywhere cheesy
You are joking
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Unibener: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
sylve11:

Like she used belt to flog you guys? cheesy cool

Only People that provoked her.
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by lilvicky68(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Unibener:

Only People that provoked her.

Omo na mental case oh

2 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Goldbw122(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by onojaford(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
This whole thing is overrated. People date minors. Even certain minors desire adults. It's been happening and keeps happening. I think we need to shift attention to real socioeconomic problems like: New leadership systems, revised education system geared towards industry, and regulation of property rents. We could have a richer nation. Anybody should date whoever they desire. Perhaps, Old man to young woman is the perfect match.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Reinventerd: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
True
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Roman7(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenVaji:

Why u allow dem
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by onojaford(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everybody desires extraneous love - that which can be found within the confines of romantic relationships. These feelings whirl up quicker even in the woman. This is because of her maternal nature too.

Along the line, she may meet a man who is available to take her on along the lines of her feelings. If the man is one who is solely driven by libertine prospect, then the relationship which the minor experiences would be punctuated with so many extreme or even dangerous intrigues - which won't make a better part of her development (unfortunately).

In dealing with minors, one ought to be really careful and ethical. Being very animal with them has a long way to go in polluting their mind and even their images of themselves.

I could go on and on, but I will stop here by simply drawing attention to the fact that most girls experience sex, first, in their minor years. It's always been happening...

If we're too worried about the sexual purity of women, then we have to set the economy such that it will enable early marriage - like boys being able to marry at 18 years. By implication, many will take largely to factory work so that they can fend for their families.

It implies a simplistic economy with no much pressure of unrealistic prosperity upon a man. He knows that at 18, 19 or 20 he can work in a factory and even raise a family. In this way, he has married a younger girl as well. But when men can not marry because of high economic expectations upon them, they will begin to receive the call of posterity - which manifests in the desire to marry but not being economically able, he may retrogress in the direction of sexual promiscuity. And here, the minors are at risk. Perhaps, he can easily be desired by younger girls and if he be a man of repugnant character, he will use and abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by OmoBryan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tommmmybigd:

Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by cyrilsan7(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ewooooooo...quote author=SimplyFacts post=104669223][/quote]
Re: Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors by Masterclass32: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
binarymachine:
The tendency of man to abuse a particular thing or another is very inherent. At all times that there are no restrictions or outright control of a thing, misconducts of various degrees will set in. Sometimes, even in a well structured system, man always try to find his own way.

The word dating at present, is one of the most frequently used word. Almost everyone know something about it or has experienced it in one form or another. The discourse about dating is quite rampant and frequent today.

Surprisingly, this concept of dating and relationship is becoming very popular among pupils and students in primary and secondary school classes. It is not very strange to hear kids in primary school classes talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. This has left many people in an alarmed state.

Who are Minors? Minors here make reference to those who are not of age. It refers to a person who is not up to the age of majority, consent, criminal responsibility or other adult responsibilities and accountabilities. In our society, it could therefore be summarized that a minor is someone below eighteen years of age which is the official age of maturity constitutionally.

Those in the secondary schools even take it a notch higher by making plans for life in future and even introducing themselves as lovers. Surely, this is an abnormally. In no way can this be or hold good tidings. For one, these are underaged individuals.

Aside from the fact that there is no maturity in age, there is little or no experience and little capacity to handle themselves. What kids want to do in a relationship is a rather disturbing query. Also, the young naive minds lack the capacity to embark on detailed thinking which will enable them chart the course of their relationship deligently. By the share factor of their age, it is obvious that these minors cannot adequately engage in some critical thought.

Talking about ideas of life and understanding reality, a minor is not equipped with the proper array of these. He or she has not experienced the hustle and bustle of survival and may not even have an outline of how his or her life should be. For such to enter into a relationship is a sure disaster waiting to happen.

Mostly, in situations like this, there is bound to be some illegitimate acts and abuses. With these minors totally unprepared mentally and psychologically and with very little exposure to life, in their excitement they may engage in destructive tendencies. They may engage in unsafe sexual activities. They may wish to try out hard drugs and substances.

There are just too many things that may go wrong about this. Lastly, this kind of relationship is structured to fail. With the lack of purpose and direction, a collapse is almost imminent. Sadly though, this collapse may come after a party or both has experienced some damages. The statistics might amaze you what issues teenagers get themselves into. From the foregoing, it can be seen that parenting affects a huge portion of the society. If defective children are produced from the homes, definitely, they will make up a chaotic and irresponsible society.

Accordingly, it is necessary for parents to carefully and diligently watch out for their kids so as to be able to give them the proper orientation and foundation about key issues like that of relationship and dating.

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/06/30/dangers-and-errors-of-dating-among-minors/

On point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / Wrong Reasons Why People Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.