Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Have You Experience A Scenario Like This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experience A Scenario Like This. (419 Views)

A Scenario In Church Involving A Christian Woman Married To A Non Christian / Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experience A Scenario Like This. by Sluacoast(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Six years ago, I remember helping a friend who is a chronic womaniser. He usually bring different girls to his house and would later discharge them after he must had sexual pleasure with'em. There was this particular one he brought in and to my surprise, he told me he's madly in love with this one and he's even ready to further their relationship into marriage.

This lady has all the quality of a good woman. She knows how to cook real good and I even supported him to go ahead with his plans towards marriage. Well, I live next flat and whenever I got nothing doing, I'd pay a visit to his own apartment.

On a sunny afternoon. I came down to see my friend, I have been visiting him regular because we're friends and we understood ourselves. But this time around, he was not home and I met only his girlfriend. I met her in the sitting room with this lingering outfit and I was about taking my leave when she told me to wait and keep her company because she was bored and felt like talking to someone since I have been very close to 'em.

Omg, I never knew this girl is really hot with all the cleavage I'm seeing on her transparent lingering. There was light at that moment and we were watching a TV program. In less than an hour, nepa took the light and we started conversation to keep the place alive. Our topic of discussion was related to the movie we just watched. You know all this girls with Nigeria movies. The movie was about love and I knew she was very emotional from the way she speaks. She asked series of questions and some of the questions, I felt uncomfortable replying because they were real deep questions about sex. And I felt that way because she's not my girlfriend and beside she shouldn't be having a conversation like this since she's into a relationship that could lead to marriage.

I tried all my best to answer her questions and something tells me she's now turn on. Omg. This woman has an high libido. I really don't know how this happened but I knew she did it on purpose. Her hand touch my already rise and hard dick. She apologized and I don't even know what gave me the courage to kiss her. She didn't resist the kiss, I went further on her breast and suck her nipples. she moaned. They were real hard and so beautiful. I pull away her lingering and it was just her bra and panties that's still on. I seduce her. This woman is already arouse and I could feel she's ready to take in. But I could not have sex with her because I wasn't with any condom and at the end I felt ashamed of doing so because this guy was my friend and it's not right to sleep with his woman.

So if you were in my shoe, would you take an advantage of her with all the greenlight she's been showing me ever since.
Re: Have You Experience A Scenario Like This. by SUPERPACK: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Rape accusation loading. Waiting for the part two of this ''Man butchers his friend for raping his girlfriend''.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experience A Scenario Like This. by Afonjashapmouth: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
You should have come up with an excuse and flee from the get go...... You had intentions too. All of you are hoes!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marriage S3x Is It Composery In My Land / Had A Romance Wit Dis Strange Girl In Mydream,pls Hep Find Her Tel Her I’m Dying / Are U Looking For A Side Hussle?then This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.