Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls (4910 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Guys N Girls Share Your First Sex Experience And How It Happened.. / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by facely007: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
The height of disgrace is when you N@k£ a person and video it for the world to see, especially when the crime committed is related to theft of r@p£, just as in the case of these two beautiful South-African babes.

A video of emerge of two South-African babes humili@t£d and disgr@c£d by some Nigerian guys after they were accused of st£aling a phone and Rolex watch.

According to the footage from the video, it appears the girls were picked up for a one n!ght stand by the guys, and later it was discovered that their phone and Rolex watches were stolen on the process.

In the video can be seen one of the girls cr@ying profusely while begging the guys that she did not st£al the phone and watch.

The guys who were bent on disgr@cing these girls turned deaf ears while they continue taking pictures and making videos of the cr@ying girls.

VIDEO: https://toktok9ja.com/video-this-btch-stole-my-rolex-nigerian-guys-nkd-two-south-african-girls-for-alleged-theft/

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2021
This fire wey una wan start hope say fire extinguisher dey nearby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by daddytime(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
The next trend go be #Nigeriansmustgo

Stupid boys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Next time them no go steal wetin no belong to them.
Yeye girls angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Bolarineliza202: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Old story [color=#000099][/color] undecided undecided
Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Bolarineliza202: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is an old story
Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Bolarineliza202: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by egwajoe(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
So You Want us To Celebrate!!! Am I Right

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
And getting them naked is the right punishment, both the thieves and the owner of the stolen items should be arrested

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Harry00(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
How times will I see this on nairaland
Re: VIDEO: This B!tch Stole My Rolex – Nigerian Guys N@k£d Two South African Girls by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2021
When they start killing Nigerians again remember you started it.

If you catch a thief you hand them over to law enforcement agencies.

But they won't, because they are mostly illegal immigrants and are involved in every criminal activity you can imagine.

Continue o SA Goons go find una sooner or later... undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What An Incredible Old Man Showed Me Today! (pics) / Should I Marry Her Without Courting Her? / Why They Use Women For Calendars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.