Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend (7426 Views)

Is This How Jumia Is? This Doesn't Make Sense To Me / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Depressed101: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
What happened to me last week was a testament that man cannot satisfy women.
I have been with this girl for a year and things have been good.
She used my phone some months ago to order shoes from Jumia.
Since then I haven't had interest in whatever she is buying.
I accidentally clicked a Jumia advert on facebook and it sent me to Jumia website.
Found out her account was still open, She forgot to logout
I was about to close the page until I saw 4 items in cart.
My curiosity made me check what is inside the cart.
To my greatest surprise I saw
1. Spanish fly
2. 6 inch realistic Love Machine
3. Oil perfume
4. Vibrating pen for vagina
All this total cost close to 21k
I have been feeling depressed about the whole situation. Should I confront her on the issue or should I break up with her?
Oga o you suppose take this as a call to duty.. You are probably failing with your duty, stop hiding under "girls can not be satisfied"

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
This girl has been deciving me that my bed skills are the bomb.
The way she moan sef will make you feel like you are a champion of sex.
Not knowing that she was busy brainwashing me while she use on dildos and vibrators to satisfy herself.
for many men and women unfortunately normal sex alone is not enough ,they must add masturbation,many married men and women also masturbate, having a partner that masturbate is ironically a good thing,such persons are better in charge of their emotions,I had the privilege of having a few of my ex's that are masturbators,it makes the sexual atomsphere in the room to be charged,and I think the image of a masturbating woman is the most erotic sight that can arouse even a 90 year old dick.

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by SultanOfPuna: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Eminimore:
is like op does not know how to triggar the g spot of girlfriend(no orgasm)
No be only g spot na g wagon
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by masterflowx(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oga don't die because of any hoes.
I gave up on women yesterday when I read about a woman that leaves her husband house to live with her rapist when the case is still in court.

Women can't be satisfied, never!
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by pek(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
HenryDion:
So buying intimacy gadgets is also a SIN? I'm not understanding you guys again. It's obvious you're a weakling in bed, and she's trying to spice things up a little bit.

Seriously, how old are you op?
corrected
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Eminimore: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

No be only g spot na g wagon
We no get time for the other gender. na along we dey do when is time to drop we drop and head to the next direction
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by ola1989(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=104669808]What happened to me last week was a testament that man cannot satisfy women.
I accidentally clicked a Jumia
Hello,guy she is still your girlfriend not your wife thank God u have not married her yet can I ask the person if he have seen her with another man if yes he should forget about her but if not he should let her get the order and watch her if she will talk to him about it but if not he should talk about it with her and if she admit it and change he should be testing her,for me if he cancel the order she will reorder it again, the guy should always watch his back
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pumpumking:

see yor head like guinea fowl....so u encoragin women on nairaland to buy vibrator...correct? how many vibrator yor girlfriend own sir?(no oofeinse) angry

Many, and I use them on her to prepare her for the monster cock between my legs. That's how you get a woman to cum and respect you! Don't be insecure or indulge in competing with a toy. It's a tool and not your opponent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by agbangam: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Baba dey do advert for Jumia, if u know u know wink

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by angelfallz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol. Date and marry virgins, una no go hear.
You can't satisfy a woman who has had and slept with multiple boyfriends before you.

One of the disadvantages of marrying a non virgin woman, is that she has slept around and if your sex game is not up to her sexual experience she would look for ways to satisfy herself.
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by ola1989(f): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Depressed101:
Oga o you suppose take this as a call to duty.. You are probably failing with your duty, stop hiding under "girls can not be satisfied"
decency is what many nowadays ladies don't have some people even use themself as sex experiment but they forget the side effect of experimenting with their life,for your girlfriend don't cancel the order Maybe she will talk about it if she doesn't confront her and if he denied please forget about her and move forward with your life because in the future she will do more than that.thanks
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Harrykn: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bros toys wan collect work from your hand.
No need confronting her except you are ready to replace those items and provide it’s service when needed.
Puss puss hahaha
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I accidentally clicked a Jumia advert on facebook and it sent me to Jumia website.
1. Spanish fly
3. Oil perfume
I have been feeling depressed about the whole situation. Should I confront her on the issue or should I break up with her?
Is it not absolutely shocking that most of the people here making excuses for your former girlfriend are males? Yes that is how stupid, idiotic and cursed most young men of nowadays are! Yeah that is how they were making excuses for Chidinma that brutally murdered Usifo Ataga. Yeah that's how they reason. Empty heads everywhere!
For starters, you are supposed to be worried and apprehensive about this discovery. It is shocking that you didn't notice her preferences because most young women of nowadays are expert pretenders. Most are lesbians and prostitutes. But they keep pretending. They masturbate more than men but they keep pretending. They sleep with their fellow women as lesbians but they keep pretending.

To humour yourself, just tell her that you once considered buying a sex Doll. You will be amazed at how she will condemn it and 3ven tell you that you are disgusting! The exact same person buying all kinds of intimacy gadgets.

My candid advice, just send her packing. She doesn't deserve you.

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
HenryDion:
So buying toys is also a SIN? I'm not understanding you guys again. It's obvious you're a weakling in bed, and she's trying to spice things up a little bit.

grin me I'm not understanding again

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
rottenPussy:
Add BDSM kit to the cart. Help her checkout after you must have changed the delivery address to your house. Once you received the items, invite her over, get her into a good angle with the BDSM kits and mess her up with the toys. She will gladly do whatever u want sexually after you show her support. Kinky sex is superb!!!!!!

wink

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Calm down and take it easy before taking any decision. ....

Talk to her first and hear from her...then take it up from there n don't pretend about how you felt seeing the items ordered by her!
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Connected1: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bro your babe has issues oh
She's definitely a nymph or sex maniac
I fear girls who use Spanish Fly, it makes them forever Hot and can Bleep hell out of you.
Bro please don't marry her. They are easy preys of sex.
Any sharp nigga can loot her.
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Connected1: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2021
HenryDion:
So buying toys is also a SIN? I'm not understanding you guys again. It's obvious you're a weakling in bed, and she's trying to spice things up a little bit.

Abeg shut up
Do you know what's called Spanish Fly.
That drug is for sex maniacs.
Even you when dae talk so, I am 100% sure that you can't satisfy that girl, she will only pretend. Girls who take Spanish Fly occasionally can Bleep 11 guys on a spot and still won't be satisfied.
I am speaking from experience, the OP is in a death race.
He should better leave that girl before she uses Kanyamata on him.
Find a girl good to date,if possibly a virgin sef, that's my advice.
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by padi94(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Sir jumia exposed you OP.... WHY IS SHE BUYING LOVE MACHINE WHEN YOUR MANHOOD IS NOT DEAD... OR MAYBE IT IS DEAD
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
1. Spanish fly
3. Oil perfume
you ve got a nympho on your hand

You can't satisfy her, do your best and leave the rest
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
1. Spanish fly
3. Oil perfume
So because she bought intimacy gadget's you're feeling depressed. What is wrong with Nigerian men! My girlfriend owns about 3 different types of Vibs and I bought all of them for her. We even use them while making love, grow up man!

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by Olibboy: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2021
yetmao:

send link now, i wan buy. Attention seeking motherfuker
I just dey look
Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2021
danietohbadt:
Your babe get Olosho vibes ooooo.

Na puccy sweetner remain make the list complete olohun.

OnGod! grin

1 Like

Re: How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2021
She's a nymph and nothing can change that!
Carry your cross or leave it for someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up / How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID? / What Can A Man Do To Make A Woman Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.