Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107695 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...

I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.

So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.

She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so I copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".

So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.

So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.

Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
"keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor..."

I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?

Moderator please help me move this to front page...

248 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kurtis02(m): 5:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Ok, Seen.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2020
You are a fool bro

why can't you set her up to visit you,that is when you will know she is not playing around,you have no evidence,bro no evidence

Although 98.9% of Nigeria girl have the tendency of keeping second guy

And you have not put the damn ring in her finger,bro the PUSSSY IS NOT YOURS!

if you still go ahead to dump her dont forget to edit your post to add her phone number and her location,bro

965 Likes 85 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Quiver: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol... See reply grin
Op shey you're looking for another handwriting from God?
Have sense ohh...

355 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by CIOSYLVA(m): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2020
You spoilt everything...

You would have try to ask if u would sleep over her place and probably have sex with her... If she agrees then give it a little time and call her u are junction.. allow her to come outside looking for you..

Now u started what u can't finish.. no tangible evidence...

568 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Innobee99(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2020
The business was unfinished....

But babes sha

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Zaheertyler(m): 6:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Fashi her jur ....
But leave this propose talk....everybody for nairaland dun too day use am

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 2shure: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2020
I stopped giving a fuc k since 2015. No babe is real. The all carry disease,bad luck.spiritual backwardness.liars. poor. All they have is pekus. The last gal i used tondie for. Couldnt use 10k tonfix her phone,but wud use 20k to buy fake china clothes cos na frm dubai thinking they are original. They are worthless,style a lot over nothing. Have nothing.u can imagine i found just 350 naira in her bag after she don go far. The gal loves me but i no love am cos she bleeps out a lot. At age 25 she still feel say she don arrive. Cook for me,sweep for me. But not submissive. Na na na.ni dont want that bitc h

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by tetula123(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2020
This propose and fiancée talk is now a cliche.
But the babe rude o. See reply.
She’s just trying to use reverse psychology on you after messing up.

472 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2020
I hate guys like this OP. Always making hoes feel like they are tractors or caterpillars

Just imagine. Even after what happened, you are here asking us to tell you what to do. Please go and drink sniper and rid the world of one Mumu angry

432 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by heffem(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Hey guys, the Op acted according to his level of understanding and he needs help/advice now and not some bashing pls..

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Prec1ous(m): 6:39am On Jan 14, 2020
I don't understand how a man will trust a woman, even trust anyone.

No woman is truly your's, she only made a conscious decision to stick with you. So don't let it get into your head. She can as well decide to stick with anyone.

Look out for yourself, be selfish. If for nothing but to safeguard your sanity and well being.

318 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by nwachukwu9(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Stop playing games,no evidence to show she is a cheat

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 1beat(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2020
the girl is smarter than you !!!

I don't know what you want to achieve by doing what you did. NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW

if you don't know, the lady will tell you she knows that you're the one talking but she decided to play along with you. you will be surprised majority of people will agree with her.
so, next time be man enough to control all situation

343 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Well you have just seen what she does behind you. I wonder what you're still asking this question for.
Do you know how many she's been inviting over?

When you see a decent girl, you'll jump her pass. Its those agaracha, because she works in a bank or has a high profile job, you'll want to die on top.
Marry her at your own peril.

On the side though
Why have girls moral value degenerated so badly? Is it because too much exposure in school? Hmm... I must watch out for My girl child. Even though she's gonna be raised in this useless generation, she'll not be like them. She must be like me cos I'll use the same iron hand my parents used on me.

I mean at my age I can't even invite a man to my house let alone a stranger. Good home training sure goes a long way. Hmm.

441 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2020
It means, she was never yours.

Move on, bro....

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Prettiedame: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2020
You got what you were looking for

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Gadafii: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Leave her make she be bro, she was dating u but open to other guys that's what this means, but if a girl u have dated closed to a year couldn't detect ur voice even tho u faked it, then she never held u in high regards, sorry bro u was dating ur self grin

I don't think she was serious with you the way u are with her,if not she could have just said she knew it was u so she flowed well with you,but she doesn't even know ur faked voice to start with

Move on bro,u might be dodging a deadly 56mm sniper bullet

213 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2020
This line got me laughing grin grin grin
Comot for my front make I see road jor
the girl na real marlian.

207 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by StandUpGuy247: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Visit her, wash her pant, wash her mother's and sister's pant, in fact, wash her brothers' boxers. She'll forgive you bro.

After that, marry her. She's the perfect woman every man wants.

Werey, you still dey ask what to do. Fvck boys calling themselves men grin

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Kingrexyl(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Date beautiful white girls dem no go hear..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Tobiloba2407: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2020
soobaba:
Hi guys,
So I'll be very direct and summarize this as possible. But please bear with me if I get carried away...
I've been been dating my girlfriend for a year now and we are very serious and I'm even considering proposing to her, but we are not based in the same town.
So I called her with another number last night, she couldn't recognize my voice cause I sounded different, so I decided to play around cause we gist and make fun of each other a lot. So I acted like I was someone who got her number and is trying to toast her.
She asked who was speaking and I said Victor, that I got her number when I saw her in the bank, we were on the same queue, so i copied her number from her teller, she laughed and all, so after all the lines I poured out, she was just laughing and flowing along, so I asked if we could see that night, but she said it was late but I had to persuade her, so she agreed that I instead come to her place to see her. "This is someone she hasn't met before and she agreed for him to come see her at her place, in the night for that matter".
So I asked for her address and she gave out her real address, asked if she has a boyfriend and she said yes but we ain't in the same town.
I got upset and had to open up and ask why she's cheating on her guy? At this point she was mute and ended the call. I called back but she didn't answer anymore.
So I just dropped a message on WhatsApp that I was disappointed.
Her reply was devastating: she wrote;
keep your disappointment in your pocket.
Don't even get me more angry.
Just do yourself a favor by not ever mentioning me in your mouth again.
Remove everything that has to do with me in your phone and life.
Rubbish.
No be only disappointment.
Grow up.
Comot for my front make I see road jor...
I haven't replied her yet, don't even know what to say to her right now, thought about calling her but my brother told me not to, that I should just free her. Please guys what should I do?
Moderator please help me move this to front page...

omo nah igbo girl be that!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by planetx13: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2020
How can you just wake up and decide to trust a Nigerian girl... they are as cheap as meatpie and ice cream.... broke hungry leeches

Ciao

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2020
grin

These farm tools ain't loyal,
Tempt no monkey with no banana

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2020
You did nothing wrong.

Better she's exposed now than later... to avoid stories that touch!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Forget about that girl and move on

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by laiza(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2020
2020 just started and you already took not only the biggest mumu of the year but of the decade too. Na ten years be decade oh, make you know say you fit no get competitor for the next 9 years and 14 days.
How could you fall all guys hand like that? All because of pussy that aint even yours oh. Get concrete evidence then you can talk about having exclusive rights to the pussy and then you can decide if she is worth keeping or not.
You just rush go start wetin you no fit finish. Your mumu de tall ogbeni.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 125diCalcitriol: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2020
You need to work on how to control your anger.
Don't be too fast in taking decisions or taking action.
. Take your time to Observe... It helps alot.

21 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Filmewell(f): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Why can't people not do this stupid test on the people they claim to love. There is no one except Jesus of the Holy Bible that can withstand any test. People are not that bad is just sometimes good people do bad things. It does not condemn them to bad people.
Op swear since you met your girlfriend that you have not chyked any order girl even though you did not go through with hooking up.

This is no issue

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by soobaba(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2020
heffem:
Hey guys, the Op acted according to his level of understanding and he needs help/advice now and not some bashing pls..

Thanks, I was just carried away that she could fall for such silly joke, that's why I just opened up immediately and that's how I got the reply

5 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2020
I recall when my friend wouldn't agree with me that his so called "trusted & special" babe could cheat on him so we both agreed to put her to test.

He gave me her number. I called and kept on explaining to her how we once met some months back but I wasn't able to tell her what I felt for her bla bla bla (all lies but she bought all of them as most girls would if you play your cards well)

I'd call her everyday to keep her company then along the line, I chipped in the question we planned on asking her "do you have a boyfriend "?

She replied "I used to but we're no longer together" smiley meanwhile all calls were recorded and sent to my guy through WhatsApp after each conversation

We fixed a date to meet and I convinced her not to wear trousers while coming, she didn't ask why only responded hmmm on phone lol

I won't tell what happened when she arrived buy kasala burst sha grin

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by MightySirKay(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Gadafii:
Leave her make she be bro, she was dating u but open to other guys that's what this means, but if a girl u have dated closed to a year couldn't detect ur voice even tho u faked it, then she never held u in high regards, sorry bro u was dating ur self
Exactly, you can't fake yourself for poeple who hold you in high regards, they will detect asap. As they might decide to play along but will surely let you know at the end that they knew it was you
The bro is his own girlfriend inside this relationship.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.