Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe (3881 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe by angiography(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
gregyboy:

Before your father's started eating pounded yam what were they eating, boiled tubers.
I dont think Yorubas were skilled in wood carving except eastern Yorubas that benin taught wood carvings...

Everybody claiming pounded yam these days makes it annoying and they remove the fact that before you make pounded yam you must have pistol and mortal to piund which comes from wood carving... Which majority tribes were unskilled at....

Even the melon plant for making egusi was introduced by the Portuguese from asia to the benins as exchange for their own crop..

But today all tribes drag pounded yam and egusi delicacy with we benins

The processing of Cassava into garri could be trace to niger delta, since they get their starch swallow from garri

As for the rest they began eating pounded yam after the fusion of nigeria

They hate their tubers of boiled yams with oil and their soup, like that

What you think does not matter bro
Re: Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe by gregyboy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
angiography:

What you think does not matter bro

It does you know
Re: Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe by otokx(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Interesting thread
Re: Is This History About Casava True Because I Dont Believe by kannex: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please we need more contribution concerning this topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Unilorin Remedial Complete Lecture Notes, Past Questions With Answers / Uniabuja's Second List Is Out / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom. [literature In English Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.