Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating (1769 Views)

Most Guys Are Making Noise and Cant Stand Up To A Womane (photos) / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Papa12:

oya,pray 4 me
okay,I will smiley
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by AfroKnight: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Papa12:
Nairalanders pls advice.
In my 20s, I enjoy cheating but the moment i find out the girl I am dating have someone else or cheating or nursing the idea, I just end it straight up regardless of what we have shared..I dont know , am i ok? is it normal as young man or am I being stupid or does anyone have similar experience.
Matured minds, Concrete advice and insult welcomed..

It just means you’re self centred like many other human beings. Human beings can’t take what they dish out.

Perhaps if you should learn to accommodate your babe when she cheats on you. After all, birds of a feather…
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by MhiztaFrank(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's all from the mind....avoid cheating if you can't stand it. Besides if the person you are dating is attractive to you why cheat

You need tutoring
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Men are polygamous in nature.. you are just exercising your polygamous instinct ..

If your woman cheats .. turn her to a sex mate.. learn the game and play it with coordination..
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by Bluewitch(f): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Papa12:
Nairalanders pls advice.
In my 20s, I enjoy cheating but the moment i find out the girl I am dating have someone else or cheating or nursing the idea, I just end it straight up regardless of what we have shared..I dont know , am i ok? is it normal as young man or am I being stupid or does anyone have similar experience.

Enjoy the same thing you give out...
Have a taste and take it as a norm since you prefer to break a woman's heart while you hide yours in a bank.
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by Papa12(m): 1:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

Enjoy the same thing you give out...
Have a taste and take it as a norm since you prefer to break a woman's heart while you hide yours in a bank.
bia bia , blue witch abi na green witch just lespet yasef dia
Re: Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating by phemmyfour: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Papa12:
Nairalanders pls advice.
You are selfish
Do to others what you want them to do to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Youtube Channels And Why? / How To Know A Loyal Woman[photos] / I Urgently Needs A Husband, I Don’t Care About Age & Money – White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.