Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs (7600 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m / Elections2020: Cocaine, Heroin, Other Drugs Now Legal In Oregon, USA / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Victerica(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2021
elmessiahs:
Tedros gabrehesus should forget, we are malaria ourselves.
Elmessiahs

Please, who is this?
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by omojeesu(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
WHO has long lost their credibility

Shame!

There's extensive literature and is clear on these especially hydroxy chloroquine and Ivermectin.

We know what their conclusion will be already coined in deceptive scientific jargon to confuse and tell us negative reports.

These guys have always been lying to us for a long time together with Big Pharma.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by emorse(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:

You made sense but I want to get something, don't get me wrong, I've been giving this a thought for some time now.

Is it that Africans are lesser human or we're just careless about our lives? I asked this because when a disease or any disaster happens over there in these white countries, they'll be quick to decipher a solution to such... but when things like that happens to a black nation, we will be waiting for the whites to come up with the solution for us.

Why can't we (myself included) come up with these solutions for ourselves? Are we really created in the same functioning capacity with these guys?

This is not inferiority complex but fact! A reality!

There's no doubt there are few blacks contributing something somehow, but you'll find out that it's either the black person is living in those white countries or that he/she studied there.

Imagine, malaria has been ravaging Africa since God knows when but we couldn't come up with a vaccine... We are waiting for the almighty white nations to do it for us. God help us.
Your last three words is the short answer to your question. I could make it longer and give details but man, to type tire me this morning.
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Lovelive: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Need 1
Price please

Dikison25:
cry cry cry

Are you tired of MANAGING that Chronic Infections and stubborn Staphylococcus aureus that refuse to go? Have you try so many drugs but non of them showed improvement ? Our Award-winning herbal Tab has the solution to your problem TODAY

The Only NATURAL REMEDY known to Have Crushed all forms of GROWTH inside the body system, and all kinds of Sexual Transmitted Diseases, TOILET infections and Uninery Tract infections such as staphylococcus aureus, gonorrhea, Syphilis, burning sensation when urinating, frequent urinating, and itching on the private part, Chlamydia, Vaginal bad routine odor, Discharge or Drip from the vaginal or penis and Other life threatening Infections for both MEN AND WOMEN No matter how long without any side effects.!

a unique 100 % Natural Herbal formula enhanced with Active ingredients that fights, Prevents and Cures all kinds of Diseases, Infections and any growth in your body system PERMANENTLY... without no comeback!

RESTORE YOUR ENTIRE BODY SYSTEM INTO TOTAL FUNCTIONALITY within 2weeks USING this herbal Tab.

CHECK my Profile...
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by bluefilm: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2021
brightleave:
Chai! After Dem don condemn chloroquine finish smiley smiley smiley

Anything to get Mr Trump out of office was allowed back then.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by OpinionCounts(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
chyzoo4u:

You made sense but I want to get something, don't get me wrong, I've been giving this a thought for some time now.

Is it that Africans are lesser human or we're just careless about our lives? I asked this because when a disease or any disaster happens over there in these white countries, they'll be quick to decipher a solution to such... but when things like that happens to a black nation, we will be waiting for the whites to come up with the solution for us.

Why can't we (myself included) come up with these solutions for ourselves? Are we really created in the same functioning capacity with these guys?

This is not inferiority complex but fact! A reality!

There's no doubt there are few blacks contributing something somehow, but you'll find out that it's either the black person is living in those white countries or that he/she studied there.

Imagine, malaria has been ravaging Africa since God knows when but we couldn't come up with a vaccine... We are waiting for the almighty white nations to do it for us. God help us.

*Oil was discovered in Nigeria over 60years ago and till date we don't have a functional refinery in the country, we export crude and import it's bye products.

This is the character of black leaders. They are all cursed.

The only black leader right now that is not carrying that gene of stupidity and mediocrity in him is Paul Kagame of Rwanda.

Listening to that guy gives me some shred of hope that maybe one day Africa will be blessed with leaders that can turn things around for good.
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by FLYFIRE(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2021
When they finish whatever `trial` they plan to carry out, they will then say they have found a malaria vaccine that works perfectly well for both covid & malaria & then replace the tag `Covid vaccine` with `Malaria vaccine`. Remember the new `malaria vaccine` being produce with same nRNA technology in covid vaccine?

www.nairaland.com/6685195/biontech-develop-mrna-malaria-vaccine/1#104418329

https://www.iamexpat.de/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/germanys-biontech-develop-worlds-first-mrna-malaria-vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URe3soCnZVE
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by tuneh(f): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2021
The fact that they refused to mention Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, two drugs that are already being used successfully to treat the sickness, is very telling. But then again, these two drugs have been around for decades and have no patent and so there is no way for the big pharmaceutical giants to cash out from them.

The first time I heard of Chloroquine being used was here in Nigeria, long before the US even heard of it. Some Nigerian doctors, in the early stage of the pandemic, had noticed that the symptoms were similar to that of malaria and they found patients responded positively to choloroquin. It was trending on Twitter and people joked that Chloroquin that we've long rejected, will soon become the one everyone is rushing and the price may even go up. Then WHO put pressure and NAFDAC warned doctors from recommending chloroquin and the matter died. Then months later, Trump got word about hydroxychloroquin and the world went crazy. Chloroquine that we used to take as Sunday-Sunday medicine when we were little was now denounced as some dangerous drug that could kill people.
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by panpan(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheWolfen:
undecided

Why the six feet, the masks, the rushed vaccines, the "no liability" clause, and so on?
It is because, it is not about your health, but about control.

Just refuse to take the vaccine (or mRNA injection).

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Gfskw: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Ckonnet: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beancounter94:

Well, three drugs are being trrailled

1.Artesunate is one of the drugs...and it has never been on the radar.(Chloroquine was, and WHO trialled it. Did not work)

2.The other two drugs are used for leukemia treatment. Not the kind of drugs that are that cheap.(they were donated for the trial).

If u are on the know how,you will remember that Madagascar promoted a herbal drink which base was from the artesunate base also.
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ckonnet:

If u are on the know how,you will remember that Madagascar promoted a herbal drink which base was from the artesunate base also.

And which failed randomised control trials .

In other words it did not work
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by Ckonnet: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beancounter94:

And which failed randomised control trials .

In other words it did not work

So why trying it again if it didn't work the first time
Re: COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs by chijiblaze(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
I WAS BANNED AND MY COMMENT WAS REMOVED.

O.P., & Seun WHY?

Not that I wrote to support secession or threatened anybody. Others have posted about much worse.

Not even a single message, public or private to inform me of any wrong doing or a chance to defend my opinions or prove my innocence, eh!

I know the same thing is happening to others.

Is this the new normal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Police Commissioners We Have In Lagos? / Former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buys 3 Planes For 40 Billion / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.