Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? (286 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Leaving Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Successdude(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm trying to confirm something. If you leave this forum for a week (especially the politics section ), and stumbles back or come back, what do you notice about yourself, your sanity and all ?

It appears this forum infuses a kind of psychological negativity with regards to ones mental and psychological wellbeing...

But I wouldn't conclude yet, I have to hear from others to draw my conclusion. . .

How have you felt, leaving or abstaining from this forum for like a week and then comes back ?
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Pauldollars(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy
Away from dem Manabbq posts
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Successdude(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pauldollars:
cheesy
Away from dem Manabbq posts

Those ones ?
Even aside that, there seems to be this difference when one is here having stayed away for some time.....

Like, how is your mental and psychological wellbeing ?

I don't want to start mentioning those mediocres whose arguments ALWAYS defies reason and logic, so you don't make them feel important ..... But there is sth one observes time and time again.

In addition, the daily chunk of badnews one hears, man, is mentally disastrous IMO
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Pauldollars(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
You said it all. I feel like I've not gotten the day's information. Nairaland has been my own source of breaking news even before Channels TV, TVC or other news outlets break it. I've read it here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Mayng01(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
You can’t do without it
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Goldbw122(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmm, I don't know what I will do

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by goodmorning40: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2021
I feel like the world is at peace and everything is beautiful having stayed away from the horrible news Nairaland brings

Father fyck daughter
Siblings Bleep each other
Cousin Mary cousin
Bandits kill
Boko haram kill
Ipob kill
Police kill
And the online gender hatred and war

Just watch me my movies and be cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Successdude(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Mayng01:
You can’t do without it

E be like U strong
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by Successdude(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
I feel like the world is at peace and everything is beautiful having stayed away from the horrible news Nairaland brings

Father fyck daughter
Siblings Bleep each other
Cousin Mary cousin
Bandits kill
Boko haram kill
Ipob kill
Police kill
And the online gender hatred and war

Just watch me my movies and be cool

Possibly you're not alone in this....
Re: Have You Tried Leaving Nairaland For A Week. How Do You Feel ? by zexy2030(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Successdude:

Those ones ?
Even aside that, there seems to be this difference when one is here having stayed away for some time.....

Like, how is your mental and psychological wellbeing ?

I don't want to start mentioning those mediocres whose arguments ALWAYS defies reason and logic, so you don't make them feel important ..... But there is sth one observes time and time again.

In addition, the daily chunk of badnews one hears, man, is mentally disastrous IMO
Bad news is toxic and generally not good for ones emotional health.

The issues of our lives comes from the mind and the mind is fed with the eyes, ears. If the two is not properly monitored, you might end up being a pessimist or a sadist.

Bad news before bed, bad news when u wake. Is mentally damaging.

Positive thoughts are what you tell yourself when you face the mirror first thing in the morning, then before going to bed what did you write down as your positive plan for the next day.

Otherwise you will be depressed and no one will care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Customised White Money T-shirt. / Four Days After Independence / Has Anyone Been Able To Use Twitter Since The Suspension Of Its Ban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.