Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64507 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Hapuya: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tunde Demuren assembling Yoruba Boyz for one last siege! grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin Yoruba men got really good taste in choosing colors..

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d west!

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
You'll soon pack back crying. undecided

And besides which part of the south are you packing to?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kekakuz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Representing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
See as them be selfsadsadsad

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by domopps(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Really dope picture!

Proud to be a Yoruba....... Ain't you?

Cheeeers

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kekakuz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kekakuz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

South what

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by DharmyYinks: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
#Proud O'dua

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by DharmyYinks: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
How dem be?? undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
whao... Thats a nice decision, but watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
kekakuz:

South what
tell her
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.

332 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by omotogoodo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

Una don't start Abi?
I be Yoruba, I avoid comments that ignites tribal e-war
Learn from me. shotigbo?

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by BossKratos: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
dollyjoy:

Judging by what you post anytime I see your comments on a thread? It is obvious that you are a "supremely pained hater"!

Try to stop being bitter! The niggas are looking frosh and the picture is dope!

**spits on the haters large oblong skull**

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by flokii: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.

same thing I keep saying.. apart from their love for money, they are aggressive

still can't understand why these shameless lots keep hating on the most romantic & hospitable tribe in Africa

welcome into peace... bby Oniru... HML

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ma niggazzzzzzz!! kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

Hmmm.....this would be a war you can't fight or finish alone. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Medunah: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Keep calm and marry a yoruba boy wink

35 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
omotogoodo:

Una don't start Abi?
I be Yoruba, I avoid comments that ignites tribal e-war
Learn from me. shotigbo?

I am actually Igbo with Igbo parents and Igbo grandparents. I wasn't trying to start a war, I mean, why would I start a war against my own tribe? I was just being honest and stating the obvious.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

Are you talking from experience?..... Because ladies are in a better position to narrate such..... Or are you one of those......... G*******y?

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
bunch of fucklitants undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by shizzy7(f): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dey feel the swag abi

I fit arrange one for you ooo..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
abeg go to the west, thats where they're.
onye ana azo ndu puta o na eme na oka onye na azo ya mali ife...aturu! angry undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:

same thing I keep saying.. apart from their love for money, they are aggressive

still can't understand why these shameless lots keep hating on the most romantic & hospitable tribe in Africa

welcome into peace... bby Oniru... HML

I agree, most Igbo men tend to have a high affinity for money, but I don't agree that they are aggressive.

Yes, Yorubas are hospitable and their men tend to be romantic, but I don't think it's right to refer to another tribe as shameless.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kekakuz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

abeg go to the west, thats where they're.
onye ana azo ndu puta o na eme na oka onye na azo ya mali ife...aturu! angry angry
Ewu nmadu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Edo men,especially Benin only know how to fück up and down and have so many children from different women,leaving them unmarried.

That's why they have unusually large families that they can't cater for even when they are rich.

That's true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I am actually Igbo with Igbo parents and Igbo grandparents. I wasn't trying to start a war, I mean, why would I start a war against my own tribe. I was just being honest and stating the obvious.
I have hardly seen an igbo man beating his wife, but a Yoruba men beating their wife I see a lot, and besides I don't do stereotyping, but if you could conclude that they are more romantic, I seriously disagree with u,

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I am actually Igbo with Igbo parents and Igbo grandparents. I wasn't trying to start a war, I mean, why would I start a war against my own tribe. I was just being honest and stating the obvious.
I have hardly seen an igbo man beating his wife, but a Yoruba men beating their wives I see a lot, and besides I don't do stereotyping, but if you could conclude that they are more romantic, I seriously disagree with u,

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by flokii: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I agree, most Igbo men tend to have a high affinity for money, but I don't agree that they are aggressive.

Yes, Yorubas are hospitable and their men tend to be romantic, but I don't think it's right to refer to another tribe as shameless.

aggressive cos they tend to beat & inflict injuries on women.... a simple survey will prove that

shameless is when a girl leaves all d cute, sexy guys in her hometown and travel down to the SW to fall into d trap of a yoruba guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
jealous right?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos) / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.