Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) (57947 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Brainbox2020(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
You can find true love anywhere.

May their love last forever

But if na money the nigga find come, Lol make I no swear.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's his problem not yours. Don't be a pervert!
typical nigerian, small discussion they'll start insulting,,i'm a realist and not thinking along your school of thought.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by donjosh47: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
grin

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

What are you observing? tongue

I'm just suprised, really. Life's all about choices, you know, and the moment you thought you ain't interested in some things, you gonna see others interested in it.

We derive joy, fulfillment and satisfaction in different things because we all are not perfect and not the same.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
delzbaba:
typical nigerian, small discussion they'll start insulting,,i'm a realist and not thinking along your school of thought.

We all know the reality in your words. Stop twisting it and stop being a pervert! Stop fronting your realist bullshit!

Your reality is different from other peoples'.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Passionnn: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2021
tonyaks:
Just shows how shallow minded you are, you know?
I am being realistic here.
There is nothing ideal in a complete man marrying this sort of lady. There must be some sort of motivation. From experience, money is usually a big factor in things like this.
The other one could be marrying her out of pity. And that cannot be describe as love.
Even you hypocrite will not not normally marry this sort of person as spouse no matter the love.

5 Likes

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm just suprised, really. Life's all about choices, you know, and the moment you thought you ain't interested in some things, you gonna see others interested in it.

We derive joy, fulfillment and satisfaction in different things because we all are not perfect and not the same.

Thats to tell you we are not all wired the same way.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing.... Everyone needs love including me that usually thinks I need no one sad
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kaydee007(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Skyfornia:
Love is real...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Nairalanders, if you don't have those qualities listed up, never ever say you love someone.
You don drop Papa Message on "LOVE FOR MANIFESTATION (COMMANDING OUTSTANDING SUCCESS THROUGH LOVE)"
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

We all know the reality in your words. Stop twisting it and stop being a pervert! Stop fronting your realist bullshit!

Your reality is different from other peoples'.
you are just another simp that has refused to accept divergent opinions in your thinking faculty, every one has a right to their opinion in a public forum.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
delzbaba:
just like an ambulance !!! But why is the man pretending he loves her

Why do you think he doesn’t love her
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by pepetua(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Ezedon post=104702226]That guy na Gold - digger[/quote

Just negodi what you said, even if God gives you a license to legally dig the gold,I don't think you will agree to dig but some one summoned courage to dig it and you feel otherwise because you want the girl to remain single for Life owing to her weird stature.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Only a man can love unconditionally. A woman will never go this low... unless she stands to gain plenty money
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
delzbaba:
you are just another simp that has refused to accept divergent opinions in your thinking faculty, every one has a right to their opinion in a public forum.

You're a fopdoodle and I ain't responding to your mentions no more!
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
Zimbabwean Motivational Speaker Born Without Limbs Shows Off Her Man (Photos)

Physically-challenged Zimbabwean motivational speaker, Sinikiwe Kademaunga showed off her man via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb2_08jCA4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

26-year-old Kademaunga earlier announced she was pregnant and shared photos of her burgeoning baby bump.
this guy will kill somebody
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Kwamecron:
And she don get belle self...

She go tooo sweet for naak ...

No stress

Like a doll[b]from experience right? [/b]

She better get plenty money
you are mad o
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Michelle55: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Skyfornia:
Love is real...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Nairalanders, if you don't have those qualities listed up, never ever say you love someone.
Thank you for this!
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Wow.... Very inspirational. Best wishes to her and her incoming family
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2021
If someone like this gives me motivational speeches, I will listen with my ears wide open.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2021
This is called true love
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sematec(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2021
individual happiness is mysteriously hidden in one thing.
there is happiness for everybody
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by JasperVII(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2021
If it was a man that had that condition now which lady go gree date am?

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Mandela27:
Thunder faya this kind true love
the thunder rotate con fire that your small lips. angry
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2021
JasperVII:
If it was a man that had that condition now which lady go gree date am?

This is what I was about to type before seeing your comment. Women don't give true love, only men give true love.

2 Likes

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

see this beast that has never contributed anything reasonable to nairaland and the general society? Your page is as empty as your brain.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

jobless troll,,,have you had your ration of garri and groundnut this morning? grin
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by thundafire: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Life is not fair. Only her na dwarf wey no get limbs Oh no! But good thing is she still attract love while some manner less "complete" people are still single.

Moral : Beauty alone is far from being enough.
but far from being enough can still make the man cheat on beauty grin grin
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Slim4Rehani(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin

TheGiftedOne:
Life is not fair. Only her na dwarf wey no get limbs Oh no! But good thing is she still attract love while some manner less "complete" people are still single.

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sematec(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2021
And the man preference, he does prefer women without limbs
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

Thats to tell you we are not all wired the same way.

Yes, you're right.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Feminist will not like this statement o
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Dumb comment! You see a generic looking black man and say he looks Nigerian?
How?
FreeStuffsNG:
Congratulations to her. Her man looks like a Nigerian though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.