Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) (57949 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mad ooo .. Mo fo men .. Don't look down on anybody just be fair regardless of status. D guy get good height wey some complete high class lady with everything desire bt den no get. Wen dere is life dere is hope never give up and love ursef and always stay happy
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Okay o
Divoc19:
I bet my left toe she wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wany(f): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Life is not fair. Only her na dwarf wey no get limbs Oh no! But good thing is she still attract love while some manner less "complete" people are still single.

Moral : Beauty alone is far from being enough.
Both ways dear. undecided
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Allahu Akbar for He is truly awesome.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by caandi: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Really? She’s damn lucky ! A lot of girls have full limbs, beauty and all but they’re yet to settle down, they keep on worrying over marriage issues on a daily basis and going from church to church! meanwhile some are married and are yet to conceive and they’re whole from head to toe, but then see this Zimbabwe speaker again, she’s conceived! Really God turns the wise things of men to foolishness!! He’s incredible
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by colyx1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
How much is her worth (money) so I can know if this is true love........
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Adaorababy:
Is she also a dwarf? Most dwarfs that I know have a similar kind of face

Are you living among dwarfs?
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Dominion375: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Carry-go na your own
Re: Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) by freshalien: 4:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Adaorababy:
Is she also a dwarf? Most dwarfs that I know have a similar kind of face

This is a topic you are currently researching right? It would solve our problems of global warming and climate change. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.