Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' (37941 Views)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by xynerise: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
neyoohhh:

Polygamy has nothing to do with cheating though.. a cheat will cheat but polygamy gives men extra room to manoeuvre.. some polygamous people don't cheat, i have seen this in Hausa culture. 3 sexy wives, very respectable family.

Bottomline , polygamy not to be mistaken for polyamory is African, we embrace it with our full chest.

...and I am saying Polygamy is not enough to stop a man from cheating. If polygamy is the answer then we are talking about unlimited wives here. The question is, why does he want another wife? The answer will lead him to having another wife and on and on and on....

Until he dies......

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by breathelove(f): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Men will say women know nothing than money, yet when we want to impress women we show off with money.

Women say men know nothing than sex yet the only thing they impress men with is their body.
Indecent exposure by females is all in a bid to get men's attention.

This young man that married two wives on the same day must have little change or his father has landed property.
You can't convince me that this marriage is borne out of love.
What does any of us know about love. You can't expect everyone to love like you do.
If a man can love 2 women, why can't 2 women love one man?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigerian girls are naturally cheap, forget polygamy.

Flash money and watch them worship you. Two at a time, no shame undecided

Tufiakwa!
Are you sure
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Even he still marries four wives, if he still wants to cheat he will
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by ppogba: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
klonboi:
The name chidinma does not portray such altitude, please desist from antagonizing the name

I apologise on his behalf.
It will however be safe to say the name portrays stealing your oga's N1m and hiding it in your pants.
That more respectful.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Patrioticman007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
Even Alhaji with four beautiful wives still has girlfriends ,side girlfriends ,senior side girlfriend, staff girlfriend undecided.

Insatiable lots.

Even Jesus son of Mary, was betrayed by one of very loyal deciple named Judas, that even kissed Jesus publicly, hence we must have some bad eggs in every situation, but marrying more than two wives has been saving men since the stone age, because those two women will be competing with each other for the man's attention & love.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by neyoohhh: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
xynerise:

...and I am saying Polygamy is not enough to stop a man from cheating. If polygamy is the answer then we are talking about unlimited wives here. The question is, why does he want another wife? The answer will lead him to having another wife and on and on and on....

Until he dies......

Still good as long as he can afford it. Some men are just polygamous, it doesn't mean they'll cheat.. men who like big families.

It's nothing new and very common even amongst lower class folks.

Should we stick to one wife just because the white man said so?

Don't monogamous people cheat.?

A cheat is a cheat but a man with options has very little need to cheat, just pick another wife. ... This is a good thing... Better than what we have now.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by mlk16: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021

Follow up for this exotic piece 30,000m.a.h Remax energy station

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Call or WhatsApp number below

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Farotimi72: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
After the whole epistle, he will still cheat undecided
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Lewisdinho(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
But he can still be chindimanized if he isn't careful with the chidimma's outside grin
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by almarthins(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ok please describes Yor sef from waist down. U look fammiliar cheesy

Na waist dey attract you abi na you dey attract waist?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by oranget(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chidinmanized, is that a new word in the dictionary that means to be killed like a fowl?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Calitoscassius(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
klonboi:
The name chidinma does not portray such altitude, please desist from antagonizing the name
Very ignorant illiterate! That man is. There are millions of people bearing that name besides, the girl has not been convicted of any crime yet.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by IJOBA11: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized': Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women Same Day

Popular human rights activist and speaker at Edo civil society group, Talakawa's Parliament, Kola Edokpayi has stressed the importance of having a legitimate polygamy inorder to avoid the consequences of extramarital affairs, IgbereTV reports.

The activist stated this on Wednesday, while reacting to the news of a Delta man who is set to wed two women same day.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/4305838872771521/?app=fbl
POLYGAMY IS A SUREBET FOR ME
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by IJOBA11: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:

Gbamsolutely
IS THIS
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by chatinent: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
All I see is men blaming women, and women blaming men.

For crying out loud, this fcck up is consensual!
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Alvin212(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bola146:
With these two, if he want to cheat, he will still do, na inside some men's blood

Cheating is not bad though
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Solomon had 1000
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Simbrixton(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:

Gbamsolutely
the men are cheating with women and fellow cheats
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Calitoscassius(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
The most stupeed statement to make, what an ignorant fool! There are millions of people called chidimma in nigeria. Does that mean they are all killers? The innocent girl have not been convicted of any crime.

Women has been murdering their husband since time began.

And as someone has said already nigerian women are very cheap. Just show them small cash.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Dlawking(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Unfortunately, the young man has just dug his grave for his early return to his maker. I pity him and his supporters
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by PericomaNwankwo: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Tufiakwa!

This was exactly why they all left you
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by IMASTEX: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
Even Alhaji with four beautiful wives still has girlfriends ,side girlfriends ,senior side girlfriend, staff girlfriend undecided.

Insatiable lots.
Contentment is great gain. The taste of a food is in the food, not the spoon used. Yes, it is good to want to use different size & shape but what mattered is that the spoon is clean & has your favourite features, (Hence the need to marry wisely) because at the end, spoon doesn't influence the taste of the food. It is just our mind that is messing with us. That is why even if you bed 100 females today. When you see another lady, the mind tells you to go for it because she has a different face.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Simbrixton(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kola Edokpayi dan dey popular sha
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by tchaik(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized': Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women Same Day

Popular human rights activist and speaker at Edo civil society group, Talakawa's Parliament, Kola Edokpayi has stressed the importance of having a legitimate polygamy inorder to avoid the consequences of extramarital affairs, IgbereTV reports.

The activist stated this on Wednesday, while reacting to the news of a Delta man who is set to wed two women same day.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/4305838872771521/?app=fbl

I can bet it's an Isoko man.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by adeniyi65(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Teewhy2:
one woman----one problem
two women----
Have you not heard of this equation: negative multiply by negative equals to positive (-×-=+) grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by kolade560: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Men will say women know nothing than money, yet when we want to impress women we show off with money.

Women say men know nothing than sex yet the only thing they impress men with is their body.
Indecent exposure by females is all in a bid to get men's attention.

This young man that married two wives on the same day must have little change or his father has landed property.
You can't convince me that this marriage is borne out of love.
We will need to have a dinner in this comment.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by kolade560: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Something like this they hungry me too, but I can't just achieve it....I will like to swing between or among punas seriously..... Its my calling..
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by edoairways: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=104703062

Tufiakwa![/quote]
That is a big fat lie
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by YoungRay007: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
#CHIDINMA means God is good. So you are not passing a message here by using the name. What you should have said is avoid side chick simple
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Drizzy5001(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol, before 3 years ,their Wahala go start , him body go tell am cheesy
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Majestybaba92(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's not by marrying more than one wife
Who will cheat will cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.