Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (81788 Views)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Jimmy Johnson 'Okoro' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kai
So na this guy body they thief give igboho cry

Rip bruh, Death is inevitable

Them even use am for tailor Abba kyari.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by NazareneMonk: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
crywe
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Back to back death in Nollywood
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to him. Heard he died of suspected food poisoning.
At least you people will allow the pic of him running to rest. I never even knew the origin till now...
Death is real crazy. One minute you're with a loved one and the next minute they're gone and all you've got to remember them by is moments shared. Life really does flip in a matter of seconds!
Honestly never knew where they got that picture from. Not until now.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by omowumi9: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Beware of Oluomo!

TarOrfeeek:

Between Nigerian Army and Nollywood Actor

I don't know which is the most dangerous profession in Nigeria.

It's better to remain a vulcanizer at Oshodi Oke than to join either of them.

Wisdom is profitable to guide.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Rest in peace brother
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Ole33: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Rest in Production
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
obese man.

rip
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:
Is like there is a spirit of death killing people in Nollywood.
IF you watch COMING2AMERICA version 2....
You will realize most of its actors are still alive today after 30years of its first edition.
Only Eddie Murphy's movie mother was discovered to have died at the age of 60 something.

However, In NIGERIA the case is different.
NOLLYWOOD couldn't reproduce LIVING IN BONDAGE too well not to talk of attempting THINGS FALL APART.
I guess the only person that will be seen alive is OGADAGIDI himself. This is to show you that the average LIFE EXPECTANCY of a Nigerian in Nigeria is very pathologically low and sardonic

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
More

Chai, rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
This is a lie, how come? I enjoy this guy's comedy especially ego naija bet.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by DAMN99: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2021
b3llo:
RIP IBU Jnr.

Na Ur body dem give igboho grin
Wetin funny here now?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by hush15: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
Nollywood actor, comedian and entertainer, Stanley Okoro (a.k.a. Junior Ibu/Rabbi O) has died, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming barely 24 hours after the death of Rich Oganiru, another Nollywood actor.

Cemasyummycakes wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/104176101371028/posts/392513225870646/?app=fbl

So na this get the Abba kyari meme wey I believe na Abba kyari get am sha. I sure say na as kyari use him picture, na im bring bad luck to this guy. Why now
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Ajeleti70: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
This is coming barely 24 hours after the death of Rich Oganiru, another Nollywood actor.

Death is a debt , rip bro
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Curious345: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
After using his pics as meme for IGBOHO kanu and Kyari.. Why will he not die.

9ja la bad
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by jevic(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by baby124: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
It’s COVID. When you see random and many deaths like this. Most of these guys are not vaccinated and they have health issues on top.

For naija nobody de die normal death o. It has to be poison or spiritual attack. SMH. If you suspect foul play in anybody’s death, please pay for autopsy to confirm your suspicion or keep your mouth shut! RIP to the young man

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Meedu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Do you know how many vulcanizers died recently?

Do you know how many soldiers and Nollwood actors will outlive vulcanizers at Oshodi ? lipsrsealed
TarOrfeeek:

Between Nigerian Army and Nollywood Actor

I don't know which is the most dangerous profession in Nigeria.

It's better to remain a vulcanizer at Oshodi Oke than to join either of them.

Wisdom is profitable to guide.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by techWriter1: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
toxin anyone because of envy, this is pure inhumanity
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
RIP senior man.

Death is inevitable. everybody will die someday but the question is when you die, where are you headed to? Always try to live a straight forward life.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by jchioma: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm! So, he was poisoned? What a world! People! While we pray, we must also be on the watch. Not everyone wishes you well. They will come subtly and use that thing you like so much to enter you. RIP brother. One day, those that plotted your death shall also taste death.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by DoctorStylish: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
RIP
Death is real.
The way alot of people have recently died of food poisoning should be noted .
A cautionary reminder, be careful with what you EAT.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nawa ooh.
This comic guy that makes me laugh in movies.
Ooh death Why?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some are talking about end of days, end of an era or civilization. End of mankind, end of you end of me. However we see it you me heaven earth all as we know it will end. But he name. jesus will persist. That is rational truth
The next generation Will be mentioning his name while out bones are in the grave. Indeed Christ live forever.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Happy birthday to him

I can now go and read the headlines to know his new age
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kai
So na this guy body they thief give igboho cry

Rip bruh, Death is inevitable
Even Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by frog12: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
all these NOLLYWOOD actors dey die like FLIES ...
Re: Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
EeGooBetter:
poison someone because of jealousy, this is pure wickedness
Everyone that dies for Africa na poison..
Nobody dey die naturally.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.