Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' (26078 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Apostle Suleman’s Miracle Alert: Real Or Scam? / Miracle Money: Israel Balogun Detained Over Petition By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Laeroy:

See how you're disgracing God and that he-goat Suleiman, Your God in heaven must be ashamed of you slowpoke too...Ewu.
aunty wey mumu stop disgracing your husband.. Apostle is not the cause of your family problem
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
aunty wey mumu stop disgracing your husband.. Apostle is not the cause of your family problem

Brother ode...stop disgracing Jesus Christ and Suleiman wey u dey follow like mumu up and down...
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laeroy:

Brother ode...stop disgracing Jesus Christ and Suleiman wey u dey follow like mumu up and down...
now i know your problem Mrs anti Christ... Christians will continue to torment you
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
now i know your problem Mrs anti Christ... Christians will continue to torment you

I will continue to torment u...werey!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Judolisco:
only a wise man will understand dis analysis
the dude writing is not for early cummers
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laeroy:

I will continue to torment u...werey!
lol... Ewu, me and apostle will make u have sleepless night
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
lol... Ewu, me and apostle will make u have sleepless night

Oloriburuku, you will continue to have sleepless night about me...Nervous breakdown loading for you, u never Shi something, useless son of a nicompoop.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laeroy:

Oloriburuku, you will continue to have sleepless night about me...Nervous breakdown loading for you, u never Shi something, useless son of a nicompoop.
all this your ranting is making you go crazy.. Slow down madam. I know you are been disturbed by the very apostle and me. And U just hate the fact you can't lay hold of him. Its ok i know how you feel
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
all this your ranting is making you go crazy.. Slow down madam. I know you are been disturbed by the very apostle and me. And U just hate the fact you can't lay hold of him. Its ok i know how you feel

For wetin, why must I be disturbed by the fact that I cant lay hold of both u and that shitty goat that calls himself apostle when in the real sense, six feet below the ground will soon knock on ya door sooner than you think...
Ewu!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laeroy:

For wetin, why must I be disturbed by the fact that I cant lay hold of both u and that shitty goat that calls himself apostle when in the real sense, six feet below the ground will soon knock on ya door sooner than you think...
Ewu!
at least you wont live forever... I really feel for for husband with the type of thing he married.. Nawao embarassed
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
at least you wont live forever... I really feel for for husband with the type of thing he married.. Nawao embarassed
This bitch is always using panadol for other people's headache, if you're not caught asslicking Suleiman, you're caught feeling pity for people's Husband.
By the way u don see person marry u?
Ashawo work no good oooo...
If toto dey scratch u, tell me mk I help u arrange one Love Machine if u no fit afford am...mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

This bitch is always using panadol for other people's headache, if you're not caught asslicking Suleiman, you're caught feeling pity for people's Husband.
By the way u don see person marry u?
Ashawo work no good oooo...
If toto dey scratch u, tell me mk I help u arrange one Love Machine if u no fit afford am...mumu
i mean it ... Because i can imagine the struggle he had to go through daily by marrying a broken nagging machine like you. The you man must be going through a lot because of you cry
and worst thing is that he wont know that's its apostle that's your problem. Oboy i feel for him, I'm really sure he's tired of the marriage sef but he's just in it because of the kids
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
i mean it ... Because i can imagine the struggle he had to go through daily by marrying a broken nagging machine like you. The you man must be going through a lot because of you cry
and worst thing is that he wont know that's its apostle that's your problem. Oboy i feel for him, I'm really sure he's tired of the marriage sef but he's just in it because of the kids
Hahahahaa...He pain the werey...
Truthfully I think the only thing you live for is feeling the pains of other humans when indeed your own life needs help......
My husband complains not baby.
He loves his baby with a whole lot of flaws like that..
By the way Sister Ijeoma why are u not married, because e be like say na my marriage dey pain you?
Blessing Ijeoma , admit it!nobody wants to marry you.
And stop hiding behind a man's moniker....

I hope say u don finally go America sha Suleiman's hand bag...
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

Hahahahaa...He pain the werey...
Truthfully I think the only thing you live for is feeling the pains of other humans when indeed your own life needs help......
My husband complains not baby.
He loves his baby with a whole lot of flaws like that..
By the way Sister Ijeoma why are u not married, because e be like say na my marriage dey pain you?
Blessing Ijeoma , admit it!nobody wants to marry you.
And stop hiding behind a man's moniker....

I hope say u don finally go America sha Suleiman's hand bag...

hahaha.. cheesy I'm loving this.. No i never go america yet sister peace, but extend my greetings to your husband ooh because he's trying. You are really crazy and you don't know if yet. Na till when you start to walk around naked and shouting apostle name upandan
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
hahaha.. cheesy I'm loving this.. No i never go america yet sister peace, but extend my greetings to your husband ooh because he's trying. You are really crazy and you don't know if yet. Na till when you start to walk around naked and shouting apostle name upandan

And you're really mad, your mother should have literally aborted you instead of birthing a wasted asslicker follow follow scumbag like u...Ashewo...
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

And you're really mad, your mother should have literally aborted you instead of birthing a wasted asslicker follow follow scumbag like u...Ashewo...
better stop all this your nonsense before your husband sends you packing ooh, you are living on a borrowed time because if u make an vex again na ur mama house you dey go like this. And is it apostle that you are going to blame for your failed marriage? Sister peace reconsider your mumu ways and be a responsible wife oof
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

better stop all this your nonsense before your husband sends you packing ooh, you are living on a borrowed time because if u make an vex again na ur mama house you dey go like this. And is it apostle that you are going to blame for your failed marriage? Sister peace reconsider your mumu ways and be a responsible wife ooh.. And no make me catch your husband ooh because he go leave you one time dey follow my nyash grin
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
better stop all this your nonsense before your husband sends you packing ooh, you are living on a borrowed time because if u make an vex again na ur mama house you dey go like this. And is it apostle that you are going to blame for your failed marriage? Sister peace reconsider your mumu ways and be a responsible wife ooh.. And no make me catch your husband ooh because he go leave you one time dey follow my nyash grin
Hahahahaha....why you no tell ya mama to first bring her yansh so he go do thresome with both of you.....
Anybody wey bring free thing come meet am , he go chop am clean mouth...hehehehe
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Valuepaints20(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
I will always stand by my word and I will stand with it everyday this religion of a thing is setting Africa back
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

Hahahahaha....why you no tell ya mama to first bring her yansh so he go do thresome with both of you.....
Anybody wey bring free thing come meet am , he go chop am clean mouth...hehehehe
ok oya lets stop the banter and be friends smiley
There's too much wahala and violence in the world already let's not carry our own and join cool
Oya shake my hands and let's be friends kiss
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
ok oya lets stop the banter and be friends smiley
There's too much wahala and violence in the world already let's not carry our own and join cool
Oya shake my hands and let's be friends kiss

Lol.....u too much.
Take care ore me
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Laeroy:

Lol.....u too much.
Take care ore me
wink kiss u too enjoy your evening
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
dvkot:
wink kiss u too enjoy your evening
Thanks darl..
Once again, I sincerely apologize for the back and forth banters with you....
Warm regards to the family.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Laeroy:

Thanks darl..
Once again, I sincerely apologize for the back and forth banters with you....
Warm regards to the family.
yea me too.. I just want to let you know that nothing i said was personal and i don't mean any disrespect towards your husband. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Misconceptions About White Garment Churches / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.