Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' (25634 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Apostle Suleman’s Miracle Alert: Real Or Scam? / Miracle Money: Israel Balogun Detained Over Petition By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ransomed: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
dmbb:
Free the innocent young man
He used Apostle Suleman to generate content for his YouTube post to make money.
Let him pay the source of the content, he must not eat alone.
Pay and be freed.
Daddy Freezer can as well rant, but he must pay as well.
I love this latest development.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
OwenJesse27:

You can't generalized it ....you can't judge him too because you are not God

That is where you are wrong. You can actually discern and know things if indeed you have the spirit of God in you. If someone is a fraud in cassocks, rhe Spirit of God will point him out to you. If you read your bible, you would no that you can jugde all things
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ennyj01(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Roysnickz:

I think you guys are just misunderstanding the MOG. Perhaps, you got it wrong. God or Angles does not come down physically and help people, but rather through other people. God giving you victory at the polls does not means, God will come down and vote for you physically. We attribute all successes to God, including academic excellence, does it means God come down and write the exams? No. To a believer, the statement God will or I will command the angle to do this for you simply implies that with your faith God Will divinely reach out to you. This will no doubt be through a person rather than God coming directly to you. Please, get this.

Thumbs Up
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
ennyj01:
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Indispensable85(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not speculation either, as I believe I made it clear that you can only conclude after you have done some real searching, not before. undecided

So what makes you think I've not? I was expecting you to drop a link to butress your disagreement with my submission. That would have made sense.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Glory4ever(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
mountmoriah:
am a Christian I don't doubt miracles but am still wondering how this type of miracle is possible, well Jesus said they should go and bring money from the belly of the fish, so if that is possible, then maybe this might be possible too

Miracle will forever exist. You can only criticize him if the miracle only works in Auchi Edo state Nigeria and not elsewhere.

He did it again in Atlanta U.S.A
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
ransomed:

He used Apostle Suleman to generate content for his YouTube post to make money.
Let him pay the source of the content, he must not eat alone.
Pay and be freed.
Daddy Freezer can as well rant, but he must pay as well.
I love this latest development.
I agree with the young man 100%. These so-called prophets are the original and undiluted scammers underrating the power of God
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Indispensable85:

So what makes you think I've not? I was expecting you to drop a link to butress your disagreement with my submission. That would have made sense.
If you had already done such, why didn't you immediately reveal this from my very first response to you? undecided
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Indispensable85(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you had already done such, why didn't you immediately reveal this from my very first response to you? undecided

Malami......
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ransomed: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
dmbb:

I agree with the young man 100%. These so-called prophets are the original and undiluted scammers underrating the power of God
You can agree with him, but tell him to pay as well. This is business sir.
He used the man's video to generate another video for traffic. Let him pay oga sir.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by koolaid87: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Duru009:
I wish people understand the things of the SPIRIT.

Anything is POSSIBLE....

Thank you JESUS !!!

I dont care if im.banned again

You are mad!!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
ransomed:

You can agree with him, but tell him to pay as well. This is business sir.
He used the man's video to generate another video for traffic. Let him pay oga sir.
The pastor should as well pay for using the name of God to scam gullible Nigerians
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lookingfly: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
I thought this same men were crying to high heavens that government threatened them with hate speech.....now they can't handle criticism from other citizens.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by thinkmoney(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some people don't just have any respect for men of God.
Why will you discredit Apostle's miracles.
Is he your mate?

This reminds me of one guy I always dissed. One day he emailed me saying; 'If you don't respect me, at least respect the yansh I carry'.
It wasn't till the day I met him at the yatch club with his babe that I understood what he meant.

The girl's yansh was lots bigger than Daniella Okeke's own. Even if this guy didn't want to crush me with the might of his connections, that lady's ass alone could effortlessly crush me.

Since then, I've learnt that some people are not just my mate.
Again, u have done God a disservice by not using the brain he gave u. Typical african. What is he isnt is mate? Na mate go solve the problem ur type of mentality has gotten us into.
Just listen to the logic of that lawyer anybody with a good sense and knowledge of the bible, will know that these 'God of men' are really tarnishing Gods image.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by thinkmoney(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Konpresor012:
Earlier thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6690240/police-invite-isreal-balogun-exposing

https://punchng.com/abuja-police-detain-youtuber-for-criticising-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLypUSzOmmw
These shameless 'God of men's are enjoying their time now, but God is bring an end to them. This promise is there in Daniel and Revelation.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Baselm: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
"a good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favour is better than silver or gold" Prov 22:1

An apostle said, pay me and abuse me.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
dragunov:

That is where you are wrong. You can actually discern and know things if indeed you have the spirit of God in you. If someone is a fraud in cassocks, rhe Spirit of God will point him out to you. If you read your bible, you would no that you can jugde all things

Are do you know if he is doing fraud ? With what one stupid blogger say or ur just looking for an opportunity to rubbish pastors
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
davit:
Who has he DEDORMED? shocked slowpoke!

Why will you call a man of God a fraud without proper evidence ... Any way he can free is self by showing the police officers d evidence or spend some time in prison nonsense
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
dmbb:

How can someone just wake-up and tell you that God has talked to him, who is he? They are just underrating the power of God. We know that it's a business but they should better exonerate God from it.

Are you a Christian For your information God speaks to us through the holy ghost in us ........so with proper fasting and praying the voice will become louder ...
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Why will you call a man of God a fraud without proper evidence ... Any way he can free is self by showing the police officers d evidence or spend some time in prison nonsense
God Himself labeled them frauds! undecided

God prescribed fasting and praying when dealing with some kind of spirits but you listen to your Mogs and instead prescribe it for everything , this against God. undecided
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you not heard of hushpupi...he was a rich scammer too. undecided
do you know David? Abraham?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
dvkot:
do you know David? Abraham?
David and Abraham were not labeled false teachers and false prophets by Jesus Christ like your apostle here is. undecided
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Laeroy:

Hahahahaha...E pain am....
And this one claims to follow Jesus Christ, but won't follow his footsteps in critical situation.
epain you too .. Go and start your own YouTube channel and insult him so you can enjoy jail... grin
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

God prescribed fasting and praying when dealing with some kind of spirits but you listen to your Mogs and instead prescribe it for everything , this against God. undecided
did God tell you that or ur just be sarcastic ....cmon it obvious you have beef with him just know that it not ur role to judge him leave it for God to ..... pastor have special angels that go with dem .....and if u attack dem this angel will come for u ...to make things difficult " touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm " be warm embarassed
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
rex21:

So one now judges the extent of God by how rich a person is ??
how do you not expect a servant of God to be rich? Do you mean God is now a lair?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Leave them to God
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
David and Abraham were not labeled false teachers and false prophets by Jesus Christ like your apostle here is. undecided
didn't they have enemies? Want jesus accused of being false? So if the world could accuse jesus so what won't they do to his servants
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
dragunov:

So what did God tell you about him ? Or ur just being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.