Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' (25675 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Apostle Suleman’s Miracle Alert: Real Or Scam? / Miracle Money: Israel Balogun Detained Over Petition By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2021
ransomed:

Are you not repeating the same mistake the man you agreed with made?
Is he not scamming the gullible with the name of our God?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Are you a Christian For your information God speaks to us through the holy ghost in us ........so with proper fasting and praying the voice will become louder ...
If that is the case, every Christian is a prophet and there is no need for anybody looking for money to be scamming Nigerians. How can I know if what you are telling me is a lie? and as a Christian you can never dream?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Todetayo(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some people don't just have any respect for men of God.
Why will you discredit Apostle's miracles.
Is he your mate?

This reminds me of one guy I always dissed. One day he emailed me saying; 'If you don't respect me, at least respect the yansh I carry'.
It wasn't till the day I met him at the yatch club with his babe that I understood what he meant.

The girl's yansh was lots bigger than Daniella Okeke's own. Even if this guy didn't want to crush me with the might of his connections, that lady's ass alone could effortlessly crush me.

Since then, I've learnt that some people are not just my mate.

Shut the bleep up nor
Respect for man of 'god'.........
We are not entitled to use our voice to criticize again?
And even in the bible, how many times did the holy ghost deposit money in their bank account?

We all keep getting blackmailed by the End prophets because we refuse to search for the Truth.... "Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free"
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2021
rex21:

Elijah
Elisha
Moses
Jesus
Isaiah
John de baptist
Habakuk
Please, which of God's prophets owned a horse ??
funny you put jesus on that list.. But did anyone of them lack anything tho?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse Jesus Christ did so, vehemently. All of His apostles , including Peter, reminded you of Jesus Christ's warnings in one of his letters

Why have you chosen to fall into the very same trap that you were warned from 2000 years ago against? undecided

so how did you conclude he is false.. My friend close your mouth its obvious you hate men of God
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by rex21: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2021
dvkot:
funny you put jesus on that list.. But did anyone of them lack anything tho?

See why i dont like discussions concerning faith, we tend to be overly defensive, impetuous and make rather lugubrious assertions. Which of them had a horse was the question ??

Owning a horse was at least a symbol of wealth in those days
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by olmoRoc: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Flows001(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2021
maynia:
Christianity hahaha
Still better than the blood sucking terrorist Islam any day, twice every Friday.
Seeing a fake Pastor or miracle isn't something new, even Jesus Christ warned us to be watchful because fake Prophet will always come up with fake miracles to deceive the Church.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ransomed: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2021
dmbb:

Is he not scamming the gullible with the name of our God?
Did he stop you for calling God the way you want to address Him?
Must you oppose the way he decided to relate with God and people?
Shine your shine and let others shine , stop being the ultimate protector of God.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by justmondris: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
desiredhome:

You mean moment when you want to spoil someones business?

NaYouGetYourMouth.Com.ng
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
ransomed:

Did he stop you for calling God the way you want to address Him?
Must you oppose the way he decided to relate with God and people?
Shine your shine and let others shine , stop being the ultimate protector of God.
I say he is lying for telling us that God speaks to him.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
dvkot:
lol.. Go and make a video on YouTube and tag him or make a Facebook post about him and see if police won't drag u like gen out of ur house grin

U and Suleiman both have a fish brain...Come and beat me in my house.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by desiredhome: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2021
justmondris:

NaYouGetYourMouth.Com.ng
It's good to know that people are no longer afraid of these conmen (wolfs in sheep's clothing) that are using God to lie/deceive people......
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
dmbb:

If that is the case, every Christian is a prophet and there is no need for anybody looking for money to be scamming Nigerians. How can I know if what you are telling me is a lie? and as a Christian you can never dream?

Yes every Christian have the ability to hear from God through the holy spirit .....as I said before with proper fasting and prayers plus reading your Bible you can ..... Pastor are there to guard us ......that why Jesus said in the Bible that we are God on earth ......he also said we are the light of the earth that means we are kings through Jesus Christ our Lord the problem is that most Christian don't understand their position in Christiandom
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Are do you know if he is doing fraud ? With what one stupid blogger say or ur just looking for an opportunity to rubbish pastors

Stop worshipping men. They are people like you. Stop justifying this people's misbehavior. Their actions do not represent the teachings of Christ. If Suleiman is that vindictive, tell me, what do you think the people attending his show will do if found in similar or less similar circumstances? There are indeed better Christians in the North than the biggest G.O on the South
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Laeroy:

U and Suleiman both have a fish brain...Come and beat me in my house.
its obvious you are a sore loser.. Stop embarrassing your husband and kids on a public forum
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
[b][/b]
dvkot:
its obvious you are a sore loser.. Stop embarrassing your husband and kids on a public forum

Who is the loser between you and I?

It is you and that bittered He goat -Suleiman Joshua

I still insist that I'm in my house, come and arrest me....hippopotamus....
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Laeroy:
[b][/b]

Who is the loser between you and I?

It is you and that bittered He goat -Suleiman Joshua

I still insist that I'm in my house, come and arrest me....hippopotamus....

madam stop quoting me, go to your personal space like your Facebook or YouTube and show how brave you are by saying rubbish against him.. Then See if that your small house will defend you
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
dragunov:

Stop worshipping men. They are people like you. Stop justifying this people's misbehavior. Their actions do not represent the teachings of Christ. If Suleiman is that vindictive, tell me, what do you think the people attending his show will do if found in similar or less similar circumstances? There are indeed better Christians in the North than the biggest G.O on the South

No body is worshipping pastor here they are only met to guard us in the things of the lord ....no sensible Christian we worship is pastor am not protecting am only asking for prove before you guys start insulting him ....
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ransomed: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
dmbb:

I say he is lying for telling us that God speaks to him.
Who is speaking to you? When will you start listening to your creator instead of listening to people's opinions and condemnations. You calling him a liar does not make any difference before God. You are entitled to your opinion and never forcefully make him accept your rational way of handling spiritual issues with logical reasonings. Thanks.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
OwenJesse27:

No body is worshipping pastor here they are only met to guard us in the things of the lord ....no sensible Christian we worship is pastor am not protecting am only asking for prove before you guys start insulting him ....

Well newsflash! Majority of them are guarding their pockets, influence and power. The only thing you need to become like them is to know how to read private meanings into the scripture, be charismatic, be bold to face crowd and to lie.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
dvkot:
madam stop quoting me, go to your personal space like your Facebook or YouTube and show how brave you are by saying rubbish against him.. Then See if that your small house will defend you

The angel the fish brain Suleiman claimed credited people with money should also reveal my small house to him so that he can come and effect arrest or better still let him know how jobless you are by going to report my mentions to him...
Brainwashed he-goat......
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Laeroy:

The angel the fish brain Suleiman claimed credited people with money should also reveal my small house to him so that he can come and effect arrest or better still let him know how jobless you are by going to report my mentions to him...
Brainwashed he-goat......

aunty wey mumu you husband must be ashamed of you
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2021
dragunov:

Well newsflash! Majority of them are guarding their pockets, influence and power. The only thing you need to become like them is to know how to read private meanings into the scripture, be charismatic, be bold to face crowd and to lie.

you can say most of then ....not all you can't generalized it that what I won't accept simple...
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
dvkot:
aunty wey mumu you husband must be ashamed of you

Brother ode , Your didinrin papa must be ashamed of a brainless werey like u..God punish u and Suleiman Joshua...oloriburuku
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
OwenJesse27:

you can say most of then ....not all you can't generalized it that what I won't accept simple...

You're not reading properly dude. I said 'majority'. Same meaning with 'most'. Nu?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
dragunov:

You're not reading properly dude. I said 'majority'. Same meaning with 'most'. Nu?

Majority is not all ..... majority is much but still not all ....so am right
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Majority is not all ..... majority is much but still not all ....so am right

So in your mind 'most' and 'majority' are different. Right?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dvkot(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Laeroy:

Brother ode , Your didinrin papa must be ashamed of a brainless werey like u..God punish u and Suleiman Joshua...oloriburuku
God won't punish me for ur sake .. Mumu woman , see how you are disgracing your husband. Must be a shame
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2021
dragunov:

So in your mind 'most' and 'majority' are different. Right?

No they are d same
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some people don't just have any respect for men of God.
Why will you discredit Apostle's miracles.
Is he your mate?

This reminds me of one guy I always dissed. One day he emailed me saying; 'If you don't respect me, at least respect the yansh I carry'.
It wasn't till the day I met him at the yatch club with his babe that I understood what he meant.

The girl's yansh was lots bigger than Daniella Okeke's own. Even if this guy didn't want to crush me with the might of his connections, that lady's ass alone could effortlessly crush me.

Since then, I've learnt that some people are not just my mate.
only a wise man will understand dis analysis

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Laeroy(f): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
dvkot:
God won't punish me for ur sake .. Mumu woman , see how you are disgracing your husband. Must be a shame
See how you're disgracing God and that he-goat Suleiman, Your God in heaven must be ashamed of you slowpoke too...Ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.